View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 07:39 PM   #9
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Thanked 2,642 Times in 1,806 Posts
Groans: 193
Groaned at 30 Times in 28 Posts

Isn't manic depressive actually bipolar disorder? My niece has that but I don't think she was diagnosed when she was much younger.

I'm the type of person who goes on the web and looks up all kinds of shit to try and figure it out. What I've read about depression (and the commercials I've seen) kinda point me in that direction. I knew it couldn't really be HIV but you can never be sure.

I will definitely let you know. I'm really starting to believe that my own stomach problems (because I've had IBS for years) have been a result of the worry and anxiety I am feeling over my son and what is happening with him.

He takes no medication whatsoever except for a Tylenol every once in a while. He talked his sister into going to downstairs to try and work out. He missed the bottom step trying to skip two (he has long legs) and fell on his butt, jarring his back a little.

My poor husband. He's at home with Lexi and Mando. But I'm going to say this: Lexi is starting to rise to the occasion. She yells at her brother to get up and get stuff for himself. She tells him she loves him and he needs to stop worrying her. She also tells him that she's the one that is disabled and he's taking all the attention away from her (she's joking and laughing when she says that because these two have always been close).

Our oldest son and daughter-in-law said to take him to the ER because they couldn't turn him away. But I think my approach is going to be the best way.

It took a lot for me to write that out because as a southern woman you just don't want to air stuff like that. But I don't like feeling alone and I knew that ya'll would rise to the occasion as you always do. That's why I love ya'll so much.
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grandmamichelf For This Useful Post:
19wingz (08-20-2013), Mystycl (08-19-2013)