Notices

Reaching Out Need advice on something, or just want to talk to another Yakkster? Open up here. Rainbow Bridge here as well.

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2013, 06:30 PM   #31
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Thanked 8,656 Times in 6,627 Posts
Groans: 627
Groaned at 1,039 Times in 954 Posts

I love that Shiny.

And Zach, you amaze me. As always, I am here for ya.

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next
19wingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:39 PM   #32
Sphinx
YakBB2 WINNER & #EvilQueen!

Thanked 4,330 Times in 2,904 Posts
Groans: 406
Groaned at 139 Times in 132 Posts

I need to vent this off, because...well, today was an emotional hot mess.

First, to the hospital that did my entire ER stay as a result of the rape. Go. Fuck. Yourself. The doctor wrote a note that the Sergeant didn't think it was rape, and the nurse recorded that I said it wasn't rape. Fascinating to me, because I believe I was the one going toe to toe with the Sergeant at one point when he said it was "somewhat consensual." I believe I said, "No, I said 'No' about fifty times and he still pursued it." So, on what planet do you RECORD I stated it wasn't rape? That's tantamount to recanting my story, and if I so chose to pursue legal action that's a legal document. Let's not forget that both of those things were recorded at 0156 and 0204 respectively; I was discharged at 0106. So, please, illuminate me as to how you have credible and accurate memory of an event that occurred almost two hours before and do not try and say you were busy - because I was the only one there. Two, I do recall that at one point my BP when I first arrived was done by the CNA and it was not - indeed - 139/93. It was done THREE times when the CNA did it and the last time I actually watched and laughed because it was 163/108. So where did that BP come from that was recorded at 2250? When I was discharged. So, thank you. I have half a mind to rain a fiery brimstone so unrelenting that the God of the Old Testament would even be jealous.

More fun was Monday while I was at work and about two rooms down two cops were sitting outside because the patient was...how do I put this gently...beyond violent. Who was one of the cops? You guessed it, one of the three that interviewed me post my incident last Sunday. His eyes bulged upon seeing me, and I suffered tremendous anxiety for an hour. Fabulous.

Lastly, that cretin texted me today under the subterfuge that he couldn't remember who I was. Really? You want me to state all that you did? No thanks, blocked. Psychopathic loser.

So basically this is how I feel:

Last edited by Sphinx; 12-04-2013 at 03:43 PM.
Sphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:00 PM   #33
Tina
Bronze Yakkster/Admin Asst.

Thanked 2,210 Times in 1,473 Posts
Groans: 20
Groaned at 17 Times in 13 Posts

Yikes! well the hospital was a mess as well as the Dr. now the creep is texting you???? OMG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ELVIS has left the building!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #34
Shiny Beige
Silver Yakkster

Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,290 Posts
Groans: 265
Groaned at 28 Times in 25 Posts

Sorry to say, Zach, that your experience isn't unusual, and even moreso for male rape survivors. It's a scary crime, and threatening to everyone, so almost everyone you talk to is trying to distance him/herself from the experience--why it could happen to you but could never happen to them--"she was asking for it," "it was consensual because the star quarterback wouldn't have to rape anybody," "she was out alone after dark," "he shouldn't have been so drunk," ... you get the idea.

If you know his name, you might want to think about filing a police report, including his name. Maybe one report won't get him arrested, but it will start a record. Rapists continue to rape until they are stopped. And this guy might have ten other reports against him (or will have if he isn't stopped) I doubt you were his first victim. And, if it would make you feel better, you can file complaints against the officers, hospital or anyone else who was insensitive, or at least report it to your local rape counselors. They work very hard to stop this behavior.

And when you feel up to it, reach out to your local Rape Hotline. They have all kinds of (free/low fee) resources available and information on your city's policies regarding rape.

One final thing I want to mention ... if and when you run into this guy again, DO NOT TRY TO KILL HIM!!! That will make you the bad guy and him the good guy and you will spend years in prison. DO NOT DO IT.

Sadly, I used to be an expert on this subject. Send me a note if you have questions I can answer.
Shiny Beige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #35
Sphinx
YakBB2 WINNER & #EvilQueen!

Thanked 4,330 Times in 2,904 Posts
Groans: 406
Groaned at 139 Times in 132 Posts

Thanks Shiny, that makes sense to me now. Pretty awful if you ask me, but that seems to be the way the cookie crumbles these days. What pisses me off about the fraud committed on the BP, is that it clearly shows that I was highly anxious and stressed. If they recorded all the times they took it, then it would be more accurate as to that it did occur. Nice betrayal, hospital. I gave all my information to the police, but the problem is that then it'd get dragged into the courts. They originally said I could file a report without pursuing criminal litigation, but then they took that option away. I can call at any time and have them file the report at any time. We'll see; I haven't taken it off the table. I personally wanted to process it, because obviously I was in a state of shambles when I was in the ER. Obviously, I am weighing the options considering he's now trying to contact me. Whether it's for his own psychological game or whatever, I don't know. I don't care. I always knew his name and included it when I spoke of him that night.

I won't kill him; I have a strict anti-revenge - its brethren words and equally sinister actions - that I diabolically oppose. I have better things to do with my life, than lower myself to carrying out those things. Nobody's hands need to get bloody; the Universe will sort this asshole out in its own way. I'm not in the mood to create any Eunuchs this lifetime, either. That's not to say I don't hope for some rare affliction to curse him in the form gangrene on his penis, with no known modern medical cure that only affects him. Oh well.

No worries, I'm doing fine outside of that...
Old 12-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #36
kinglucci
Senior Yakster

Thanked 1,192 Times in 573 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 40 Times in 31 Posts

Sorry this happened to you lovebug, people are so worthless and disgusting, you are a trill ass bad ass pretty ass motherfucker and you will rise above all this shit
Sphinx (12-07-2013)