Notices

Big Brother 15 Big Brother 15 Starts Early this Year, June 26th!

Big Brother - Season 15

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #271
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Thanked 8,527 Times in 5,562 Posts
Groans: 230
Groaned at 198 Times in 183 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiem View Post
Why are these people still suffering for some poorly used words? I read more hate and vile by fans at multiple forums that were way worse than anything anyone in the house ever said.
Is there a limit to when racist remarks and nastiness expires? You put yourself on a TV show and 24 hour internet feeds, bash people constantly, but people out there watching must be nice, never say a word and stop?

I personally haven't surfed around, but I have read nothing here that has come even close to the things said by these people in the house.

Unfortunately, what fans don't understand is the people in the house this year were a slice of America. They weren't the exception, they were the rule for the most part these days. That should be the discussion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
My Karma ran over your dogma.
~
TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheKdd For This Useful Post:
19wingz (09-19-2013), Cathy (09-19-2013), Shiny Beige (09-19-2013)
Old 09-19-2013, 12:44 PM   #272
Tina
Bronze Yakkster/Admin Asst.

Thanked 2,229 Times in 1,487 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 17 Times in 13 Posts

wow! this is one time I would have loved loved loved to watch Evel Dick interviews!! He would have shot straight and not pull any punches. They'd be in the hot seat. My favorite interview he did was with April/Ollie back in the day. That was priceless!!!!! They looked like they wanted to crawl in a hole when he was done with them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ELVIS has left the building!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tina For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (09-19-2013)
Old 09-19-2013, 03:45 PM   #273
Shiny Beige
Silver Yakkster

Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,302 Posts
Groans: 265
Groaned at 28 Times in 25 Posts

Didn't know where else to put this ... Amanda's father says Amanda and McSlug were dating BEFORE Big Brother ... who knows?

Quote:
Oh what a tangled web we weave on Big Brother 15. First there was the controversy over Amanda Zuckerman being BFFs with Big Brother producer Allison Grodner and having the show rigged for Amanda to win. Now we find out that Amanda and McCrae Olson knew each other outside the house! It all makes perfect sense, did you see how fast those two ran under the sheets together and how Amanda is so jealous if McCrae even looks at another woman in the house; all that for a simple showmance?
Amanda’s father, Robert Zuckerman even posted on his twitter account (before he blocked his tweets to non-confirmed followers) “As Amanda’s dad I 100% know she is crazy about him” and “McRae is smart and very young, he will be successful in life” and “I can tell amanda really likes McRae a lot . It’s real , no game” and “I like mccrae a lot” and “I hope mccrae and Amanda live with us for awhile after the show, let him bond with my family.” Wow, How did Robert get all that having no contact with his daughter since she has been in the Big Brother house? Something stinks!
Amanda keeps mentioning some “mystery boyfriend” back home, but in fact the mystery is that the boyfriend is McCrae.
So here is the McCranda plan; go on Big Brother 15, win the $500,000.00, have plenty of cash to move to California and then go on The Amazing Race and win more cash.
Sounds like two permanent reality TV famewhores in the making to me!
Shiny Beige is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2013, 03:53 PM   #274
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Thanked 8,657 Times in 6,627 Posts
Groans: 627
Groaned at 1,039 Times in 954 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiem View Post
Why are these people still suffering for some poorly used words? I read more hate and vile by fans at multiple forums that were way worse than anything anyone in the house ever said.
First off, Shiny, that's interesting. I don't know if I buy that 100% but what do I know.

Second, Aztek, awesome job with the interviews!!

Third, Robbie ... they are still suffering for the same reason people suffer as victims of racism. That shit doesn't expire. That said, saying the things the HGs said does NOT excuse fans to spew hate at other sites. I haven't seen vile things said here (other than strong claims of hate/dislike of many houseguests) but the fact that people go out of their way to call employers, make fun and threaten families, etc is just as bad. A big part of the reason why I don't peruse elsewhere for BB. I see enough on Twitter and it's terrible.

Just like TK said, these people are unfortunately representatives of America. I don't think they are the exception to the rule. Having that many exceptions put together in one place seems unlikely. I see and hear things often in my line of work and just throughout school too. I hope this gets the discussion going but I really am tired of hearing about these houseguests.

Also, "I'm sorry to anyone I offended" is not an apology. I hate it. So much.

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next
19wingz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 19wingz For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (09-19-2013)
Old 09-19-2013, 06:49 PM   #275
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Ok let's take this apart. LOL

They are making a claim that Amanda's dad says they were dating before the show. Here is the post:

Quote:
Oh what a tangled web we weave on Big Brother 15. First there was the controversy over Amanda Zuckerman being BFFs with Big Brother producer Allison Grodner and having the show rigged for Amanda to win.
Irrelevant to the initial "thesis" statement shall we say, and, turned out to be not true since neither were even in the top 3.

Quote:
Now we find out that Amanda and McCrae Olson knew each other outside the house! It all makes perfect sense, did you see how fast those two ran under the sheets together and how Amanda is so jealous if McCrae even looks at another woman in the house; all that for a simple showmance?
Ok now we're back on track! But my answer is... ummm... does anyone remember someone named Rachel "My Man" Reilly and Brennen? Pretty sure quick romance happens in the BB house and jealousy most definitely does. Did they know one another before BB too?

Quote:
Amanda’s father, Robert Zuckerman even posted on his twitter account (before he blocked his tweets to non-confirmed followers)...
Let's go through these:

As Amanda’s dad I 100% know she is crazy about him” - Could this be because he spoke to her last night? Could this be, even if he didn't speak to her, that he knows his daughter well enough to know if she really likes a person? Or maybe an overprotective dad trying to expel the remarks from fans that Amanda is just opportunistic or what not?

McRae is smart and very young, he will be successful in life” Ummm, we all saw him on the show, know how old he is, and he didn't seem stupid (other than throwing away his BB opportunity laying in bed.) Maybe lazy but not stupid.

I can tell amanda really likes McRae a lot . It’s real , no game” Still not proving they knew each other out of the house. See the first tweet answer.

I like mccrae a lot” Could be gleaned from the feeds.

I hope mccrae and Amanda live with us for awhile after the show, let him bond with my family.” Over zealous dad maybe.... And how does this prove they were dating before the show. This says to me they want to get to know him. If they already knew him, then.... Yeah.

Quote:
Wow, How did Robert get all that having no contact with his daughter since she has been in the Big Brother house? Something stinks!
Amanda keeps mentioning some “mystery boyfriend” back home, but in fact the mystery is that the boyfriend is McCrae.
So here is the McCranda plan; go on Big Brother 15, win the $500,000.00, have plenty of cash to move to California and then go on The Amazing Race and win more cash.
Sounds like two permanent reality TV famewhores in the making to me!
Holy crap that's reaching. They certainly wouldn't be the first HGs to move to California and/or try to be on TAR. Give me a break. Crazy fans.

~
~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheKdd For This Useful Post:
19wingz (09-19-2013), Mystycl (09-19-2013)
Old 09-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #276
TheKdd
Your mama what?

On top of that, the website that wrote the piece on Amanda to begin with is such crap. Worse than The Enquirer LOL

~
~

Old 09-19-2013, 06:56 PM   #277
Tina
Bronze Yakkster/Admin Asst.

Thanked 2,229 Times in 1,487 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 17 Times in 13 Posts

yeah what he says proves nothing it's all conjecture. Who cares anyway, can you imagine what a bitch she'd be on TAR? and going to other countries with other races? Don't think CBS wants to jump that rope again.

ELVIS has left the building!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:35 PM   #278
Shiny Beige
Silver Yakkster

Is it (the twitter/whatever) actually from Dad? I don't understand why he would be "announcing" it, if it were true. It doesn't feel right, and I don't know the Dirty Laundry website at all, but I love BB rumors.

Because of my BB addiction, I checked the feeds for the discussion between GM and Nick about her ED (July 4 at 4:00 a.m. BBT) and was surprised at how caring he was toward her.

I don't know anything about EDs, but if she's been doing this for ten years, I think it was very ballsy for her to discuss it with Nick. I hope she gets enough support from the outside world to convince her to get professional help.

And I agree that, "I'm sorry if I offended anyone" is a BS excuse and not a sincere apology. I wonder if these people are now walking around in the world feeling all the hate. It's very sad that they are a representation of the world today, as are the lunatics who call employers/threaten family members, etc. I hope shining a light on hate (through a show like BB) might spark some discussion and maybe educate a few people.

Last edited by Shiny Beige; 09-19-2013 at 07:37 PM. Reason: shiny is confused and going through withdrawal right now
Shiny Beige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shiny Beige For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (09-19-2013)
Old 09-19-2013, 08:07 PM   #279
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Ok what is ED?

~
~
The Following User Says Thank You to TheKdd For This Useful Post:
Elizabeth (09-20-2013)

Old 09-19-2013, 08:12 PM   #280
Shiny Beige
Silver Yakkster