Ruby Chen

Thanked 5,320 Times in 3,730 Posts
Groans: 1,056
Groaned at 821 Times in 577 Posts
Default Survivor : Winners At War

So excited for this to start tonight!

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"Everybody knows I'm a mother fucking monster!" - Kanye West

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to requiem For This Useful Post:
PinkFreak (02-13-2020)
Old 02-16-2020, 06:27 AM   #2
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,574 Times in 5,516 Posts
Groans: 284
Groaned at 153 Times in 143 Posts

its got some of the folks i cant stand on it, so dont think imma watch...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 04:17 PM   #3
requiem
Ruby Chen

Iím curious who you hate so much that you are going to not watch!!! Haha. This type of thing is likely never going to happen again in our lifetime, that includes all reality shows. Iím wicked stoked! Lol

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR

Old 02-18-2020, 04:31 PM   #4
requiem
Ruby Chen

So the first episode was great! It was a double.

All the challenges were survivor classics. I assume that trend will repeat all season.

Not 100% sure how I feel about the fire tokens. Iíll wait to see how that plays out.

Iím enjoying Ben, even more so when he is shirtless. Haha. He is playing a super strange strategic game and it is interesting to watch.

Iím really impressed with Sophie. I know...WHAT?! She was super bratty and I donít completely agree that she deserved to win more than Coach. Not a Sophie fan. But something is different, I feel her energy. She has done her well. I canít believe Iím saying this...but Iím putting my episode 1 choice to win on her. #TeamSophie

Rob is playing more aggressively than I would have thought. Itís impressive, but is going to burn out quickly. Same goes for Parvati. Love that they teamed up, but they need to get their egos in check and play better social games.

Yul is coming off very strongly as well. I am super excited to see him back, but think he needs to chill just a bit.

Sandra is playing a much better game than the last time we seen her. I wouldnít say it is a new approach for her, but back to the more likeable Pearl Islandís girl. Oh! And she was able to purchase an Idol, so thatís going to be fun! Haha

Amber and Natalie were voted out. Canít say either of them totally thrilled me the first time so Iím happy with these eliminations.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

PinkFreak (02-19-2020)
Old 02-20-2020, 07:07 AM   #5
requiem
Ruby Chen

When they announced the list of returning winners, 4 of them stood out as people that I didnít think really earned a ďWinners At WarĒ title.

2 of the 4 were eliminated last week. Amber who rode coat tails on her win and Natalie who I respect, but she won in a season where virtually everyone was unfamiliar with the game.

This week, we lost another! Danni, goodbye! This girl didnít stand out in her season, being completely outplayed by Stephanie and Raif. Nice enough woman, but she REALLY stood out as someone who wasnít going to be able to keep up.

If we lose Michelle next week, then Iím completely stacked for the rest of the season. Haha.

As for this weeks thoughts...

Rob is impressive. I canít help but repeat that. Impressive. His hold on this tribe is weird and getting everyone to open their bags at tribal was a masterclass. He is still setting himself up too high, but itís fun to watch until then.

But the bag revel also really solidified how I feel Denise is doing here. She is a smart and thoughtful woman who is laying seeds and building her foundations. Her ability to hide that idol during the bag search was phenomenal thinking under pressure.

Sophie and Denise. 2 to watch out for.

Iím not a big Tony fan. He deserves to be here, just not a huge fan. But gosh he is entertaining. The ladder was crazy pants. Haha. I had completely forgot that Tony and Sarah has played together in the past. It seems like everyone else has as well. Could be great for both of them.

Iím hoping that the EOE doesnít provide too many advantages. It seems like there is a lot going around after just 3 eliminations.

Oh! KIM!! I have to mention how awful she is playing this season. Trusting Sophie with the 2nd half of that idol over Tyson?! What!? I get her intention to build trust, but that was not even remotely well thought out.

Till next week!

#TeamSophie

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

PinkFreak (02-21-2020)
Old 02-21-2020, 07:34 AM   #6
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

first off, i quit watching after season 4

but i cant stand rob... he's enough for me to not watch. prolly wouldnt have anyway, but he sealed it. LOL
i'm so glad youre stoked! hope its everything you hoped itd be ♥

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mystycl For This Useful Post:
PinkFreak (02-21-2020), requiem (02-21-2020)

Old 02-21-2020, 07:35 AM   #7
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

but i do see several folks reading your posts... .please continue ♥

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mystycl For This Useful Post:
PinkFreak (02-21-2020), requiem (02-21-2020)
Old 02-21-2020, 09:22 AM   #8
requiem
Ruby Chen

Totally fair! Lol. I totally see Rob as polarizing. The people Iím watching it with sent the biggest fans of his either.

Miss you!

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

Old 02-21-2020, 08:22 PM   #9
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Thanked 2,644 Times in 1,807 Posts
Groans: 193
Groaned at 30 Times in 28 Posts

I actually am loving this show.
Sorry Amber got voted out so quickly. Am really bummed Parvati is there. Absolutely cannot stand that woman.
I used to not like Rob, but he's better now so I"m okay with that. And I think Sandra needs to quit calling herself the queen because she was given at least two of her wins.
Love seeing all these players. Am so glad to see Ethan again.
Not sure I really care for Tony but then, he's just out there sometimes.
That whole ladder thing was a hoot!!!!
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grandmamichelf For This Useful Post:
requiem (02-24-2020), terpkings (02-29-2020)

Old 02-21-2020, 08:23 PM   #10
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Thanked 2,644 Times in 1,807 Posts
Groans: 193
Groaned at 30 Times in 28 Posts

And speaking of nothing, why did it look like Dani was getting lip botox injections. I swear...LOL!!!
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote