Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2020, 07:24 PM   #91
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,599 Times in 5,538 Posts
Groans: 284
Groaned at 154 Times in 144 Posts

tyler wants to go home? wtf

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mystycl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 07:24 PM   #92
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

6:06 PM PT Tyler tells Davonne and Bayleigh that he appreciates that they are on the show for a greater purpose and feels that they deserve to stay over him. Tyler: "I'm gonna ask Christmas to use the veto on one of you guys and put me up so I can go home."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-06-2020, 07:28 PM   #93
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Xmas won the Veto. Veto comp involved prizes/punishments. Dani got the No Slop for the season pass, Nic got the Slopitard, Day got $5K and Bay has to do 500 laps on a tricycle (NT)

Old 09-06-2020, 07:53 PM   #94
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

6:52 PM PT Enzo tells David that they have to win HOH. As long as it's endurance he is going in on it.
6:51 PM PT Enzo tells David that he wants Bay to stay. David asks how they can flip the house. Enzo says if the HOH wants Bay out, then.. -NoleJP
6:49 PM PT Enzo asks David who they keep. David tells Enzo that sometimes Bay gets emotion and doesn't give AF. Enzo said Day cannot win comps and he thinks the whole house knows that -NoleJP
6:48 PM PT Enzo/David in the photoBR talking about powers. Enzo commented that he thought Cody had one. Feeds cut.

Old 09-06-2020, 08:19 PM   #95
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

7:17 PM PT Bayleigh says she's going to take a social media break when she gets out of there

Old 09-06-2020, 09:27 PM   #96
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

8:25 PM PT Memphis and Cody in the kitchen for a while, now Bayleigh, Da'Vonne, Dani (and Nicole) chit chatting while someone is showering (David?). Tyler and Christmas in HOH is not being shown on feeds. -M3gabyt3
8:04 PM PT Feeds return with Bay and Day praying in the love lounge on all feeds -NoleJP
8:04 PM PT Bay and Day pray. All 4 feeds. Update Has Screen Caps-M3gabyt3
8:02 PM PT Tyler said he feels like he hasn't been as forthcoming with her as he should be and he's sorry for that. Christmas says 'Thank you.....'. Tyler said he feels he is the reason Bay/Day are on the block and all feeds cut. -NoleJP
8:01 PM PT Tyler up to the HOH room to talk to Christmas. She asks him if he wants any chocolate, he declines. Say he wants to come clean bout a couple things

Old 09-06-2020, 09:27 PM   #97
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

i call bullshit skippy!!!!!

Old 09-08-2020, 04:42 PM   #98
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

looks like LOTS of folks called bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Brother‘s Tyler Crispen shook the All-Star house with a plan to sacrifice his game to save Bayleigh Dayton and Da’Vonne Rogers. Tyler was willing to leave the game as a replacement nomination, but live feeds reveal that CBS production may have stopped him.
Head of Household Christmas Abbott, with an assist from Big Brother production, reportedly talked Tyler Crispen into backing off his plan. The edit that airs on CBS could leave this out altogether. But for some watching live feeds – there’s a lot of anger about how it went down. Tyler Crispen Offered Self-Sacrifice as Re-Nom on Big Brother

Last night, a tearful Tyler Crispen went to Da’Vonne Rogers and Bayleigh Dayton about them being on the Big Brother chopping block together. (Of course, this was more Dani and Nicole F’s doing than his). Tyler told them he’d ask HoH Christmas Abbott to use her Power of Veto to pull one of them off the block and choose him as the renom.

But fans watching the Big Brother feeds were furious as CBS cut the feeds off and on during this dialog. Then, a couple of hours later, Tyler Crispen went up to see Christmas and pitch his PoV and renom plan. As soon as Tyler started talking, BB cut the HoH room feeds.

So, some of the info below comes from Big Brother HG chatter, context, and our source at CBS production. We also heard showrunner Allison Grodner stepped in to address Tyler Crispen desire to leave the BB house so that Bayleigh and Da’Vonne Rogers could stay.

Last edited by Mystycl; 09-08-2020 at 06:45 PM.
Old 09-08-2020, 06:40 PM   #99
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

5:36 PM PT Christmas to Enzo: "I wish the best for Bayleigh. I wish the best for Davonne. I don't agree with the way they play, but I don't have to." -katstoy
5:06 PM PT Christmas says that "conveniently and coincidentally" there's a rumor that Ian is her untouchable. Enzo says Ian told him in the hammock. He thought Ian might've gotten nervous and made it up in his head. X says Bay has been planting it since
X chose Ian as her plus 1 in Safety Suite. X recounts the untouchable conversation yet again. -branana
5:05 PM PT Christmas says that this situation has been a snapshot of how Bay/Day react. Bay is emotional but Day keeps it to herself with the occasional "pop off." X says that it put her in true game mode. -branana
5:04 PM PT Enzo: You got hard or you go home, that's it. -branana
5:01 PM PT Enzo says that it's been a slow day. Everyone has been napping all day. Says tomorrow is the usual Wednesday stuff. Christmas says that she expects their speeches to be big. Says that she doesn't have a vote. Enzo says that after Kaysar, it's fair game.
Christmas expects it to be aimed at her or Tyler. Enzo trying to talk about what happened with Kaysar, but Christmas turns it back to her and how someone wouldn't hug her after the veto ceremony. STARS.

Old 09-08-2020, 07:10 PM   #100
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

5:55 PM PT Christmas: "I haven't been to that level in so long. I should've removed myself in this situation. I'm so upset with myself." -katstoy
5:53 PM PT Christmas: "Whenever Davonne walks by me, she makes a comment like, 'Damn, it's cold in this house.' Very passive aggressive. It makes me sad that she feels the need to do that."