Big Brother 22 - All Stars The All Star Pandemic Edition 2020

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2020, 07:48 AM   #171
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,599 Times in 5,538 Posts
Groans: 284
Groaned at 154 Times in 144 Posts

6:09 AM PT 3:26 AM Dani to HOH WC, wash hands. Cody to WC, wash hands, to bed in Key BR. Dani into HOH bed & settles down. -Scott3325
2:40 AM PT Cody says David said I thought you guys did not want me in the house when he was crying. Cody said based on what conversations? Dani says David said he is a constant easy target. Cody says David had not been on the block for 4 weeks -silverspoons
2:38 AM PT Dani says tell me about David's fake crying. Cody says after taking acting classes, it is not hard to make yourself cry. Tyler says it was in David's package. Cody says David went over the top with the crying. -silverspoons
2:34 AM PT Dani says Cody wants to keep Tyler. Cody says he knows Tyler is never coming after him. Dani says you can never say never. -silverspoons
2:31 AM PT Cody and Dani wondering if the veto is in another building. They wonder if the non veto players will be on lock down. feeds cut -silverspoons
2:30 AM PT Cody says he trusts Ian more then Christmas. Dani says Christmas wants girls girls girls alliance. Cody says I do not care. Dani says all girls Cody what does that mean. She will come after you. Dani says you are so hard to talk to. Cody says he is tired -silverspoons
2:28 AM PT Dani says do we get David out in the double. Cody says really in a double?Cody said he would put up Day as a replacement nom in a double. Dani says Day is not coming for Cody. Dani said she would tell Cody if Day says anything -silverspoons
2:25 AM PT Dani says she is not 100% sold Tyler has to go. She does not want this week to screw her over. Cody says if she really wants Tyler he would do it. -silverspoons
2:18 AM PT Dani thinks she will pick Enzo if she gets HG choice -silverspoons
2:10 AM PT Cody says if I win veto I will pull him down. He smiles and says I would never do that. -silverspoons
2:09 AM PT Dani says I have the numbers. Who has more friends. Cody says me. Dani says I could put you up. Play your hand. Dani says stop being awful. Cody says power trip. Dani says it should have been your HoH, you need to work out more. -silverspoons
2:07 AM PT Cody said he would have put up Day or Ian instead of Tyler. -silverspoons
2:05 AM PT Dani says that Day thinks Tyler is the target. Cody seems surprised. Cody says Tyler says he knows where he stands with Dani, Dani says you were not going to tell me that? Dani says Cody tell me who I was suppose to put up. Tell me? -silverspoons
2:03 AM PT Cody says his brain is hurting for Dani. Dani says what if there is another power. Cody says I will quit. Dani says I get to replay an HoH, how did I get the worst power. -silverspoons
2:00 AM PT Dani says Ian vs Tyler, Memphis will be a tough sell. He wants Ian out. -silverspoons
1:59 AM PT Dani says Nicole and Day are out , she would not put them up. Dani says if she puts Ian , he will break in pieces. Cody says Ian if you could talk to him. Dani and Cody looking at the memory wall through the monitor. -silverspoons
1:57 AM PT Dani says if Kevin wins veto what do I do? Does Tyler go home? Dani says Enzo vs Tyler ? Cody says no. Dani says Enzo would stay. Dani says the only options are Memphis Ian and Enzo? -silverspoons
1:53 AM PT Dani says to Cody, realistically , you will do what I tell you. Cody says Happily. -silverspoons
1:50 AM PT Dani says Kevin is being super weird and pressing her. Kevin wants to know who used the power. Dani told him there might be a bigger picture, just win veto. -silverspoons
1:49 AM PT Dani says Christmas is the only person wanting to keep Tyler, everyone else could go either way. Cody says even Memphis? Dani explain she talked to Memphis earlier. Dani says Memphis was pissed about what Dani told him about Tyler -silverspoons
1:46 AM PT Dani and Cody talking in the HoH. Dani says if Tyler wins the veto, Christmas goes up. Dani says if Kevin wins what do I do? Dani says Enzo and Tyler want Day up, Dani says 0 chance Day goes up -silverspoons
1:40 AM PT Day getting her laundry out of the dryer. Puts it in a bag and brings it in. She is going through the bag at the dining room table. -silverspoons
1:33 AM PT Day reads the ant bait box, says replace every 3 months , she says we put this bait out 2 weeks ago. Day leaves the kitchen and washes her hands. -silverspoons
1:30 AM PT Day has a glove on, she found a nest of ants in the kitchen. It is where the spices are. Day watching the ants, says this is insane. -silverspoons
1:29 AM PT Day in the kitchen, Dani comes downstairs. Day is looking at the ants in the kitchen. Dani says Cody just got called to the DR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2020, 07:49 AM   #172
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

david apparently put on a performance that NO ONE was buying LMAO
hate hate hate that he saved himself.... hes got to go

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-12-2020, 04:53 PM   #173
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

Thanked 3,029 Times in 2,378 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 44 Times in 41 Posts

Veto players earlier today
Dani, Kevin, Tyler, Day, Ian and Enzo

it was a find the veto and was won by Day as the last Veto

Subscribe now to CBS All Access

SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 06:03 PM   #174
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

Thanked 3,029 Times in 2,378 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 44 Times in 41 Posts

interesting,,,,,
Enzo to Cody/Ian in BY: You know it was so good to get the f*ck outta here for a little bit today. (Out of the BB House for the Veto comp held elsewhere??) Cams immediately switch

Subscribe now to CBS All Access

SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2020, 06:03 PM   #175
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

soooo wonder if she will remove kevin

Old 09-13-2020, 07:04 PM   #176
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

5:57 PM PT Ian says that he gets really nasty when things are not going his way, especially when he thinks things are unfair or unlucky. -cateysmom
5:55 PM PT Ian talking with NIC when he was little and he believes that he won a boat race, but the other person was named the winner. So he flipped the track and his parents had to carry him out. He says he through a temper tantrum. He says that he was in
Boy Scouts. Nic says she was in Girl Scouts. Ian says that he wasn't in Scouts that long. He says that his troop did not have that much money compared to his brothers troop. -cateysmom
5:50 PM PT STARS, not sure why -cateysmom
5:49 PM PT Nic states that she will be tortured in jury as well, no one will have fun there. Ian brings up the Hacker and how Tyler's season was almost cut short because of the twist. Ian talks about the double standards people have online. Nic tells him not to worry
about not being loved in and outside of this house. She wants him to trust her when she says that he is going to be fine no matter what. Ian says that one of closest allies is HOH, so if I go it will a super twist. -cateysmom
5:47 PM PT Ian states that part of the reason he freaked out last week was because he knew if he survived last week, he would be locked into staying the remaining of the season. He admits he came in because he thought that he would be gone in the first two weeks and
would make 40k and go home. Ian states that if he goes home this week, he will always feel like he got robbed, and that the fan base would be pissed. -cateysmom
5:44 PM PT Nic and Ian agree that everything should be fine. Ian can't see why it would be one of the two of them. Nic says that she does not want Day to use VETO. Ian says that she can not use it. Nic asks how can we ensure that she does not use the VETO. Ian asks if
Dani has talked to Day. Ian says that if he was twisted up onto the block he knows that he will be gone. Nic agrees that if she is put up she will be the one to go as well. -cateysmom
5:42 PM PT All four cameras on Nic and Ian in house. Nic states that it would suck to get out because of powers, Ian says you can't play defense strategically with that many powers in play. -cateysmom
5:41 PM PT Ian says that if he gets twisted out and is the first person person to jury he will give up his stipend and leave jury. He says that if it was normal game play he would not be upset, but if three powers are used and he taken out he will not sit there for six
weeks. We go to STARS -cateysmom
5:39 PM PT Ian and Nic chatting in the backyard and he asks what is happening tomorrow. Ian tells her that his intuition says that Day will use VETO. Ian says that it is not in Days best interest to use the VETO. That if he is still in the house next week and Day uses
the VETO she will be his target. Ian thinks that unless there is a power, they are both good. Nic says what if there is a power. Ian doesn't think it will be either one of them. -cateysmom
4:38 PM PT All four cameras on backyard crew talking about Memphis's career as a fireman. -cateysmom
4:38 PM PT Stars, not sure why. -cateysmom
4:37 PM PT Day called to downstairs DR. Cody, Enzo, and Memphis in backyard chatting about first responders and nurses. -cateysmom
4:34 PM PT Dani says us all chatting in here looks sketchy and gets up and goes into picture room. -cateysmom
4:33 PM PT Dani feels like Day is going to use the VETO. Memphis says you need to tell her that it puts Dani in a bad situation and that by using it puts a target on Day and Kevin. Memphis leaves conversation. -cateysmom
4:29 PM PT Memphis telling Nic and Xmas about his discussion with Kevin this morning. All three agree that they have told Kevin that they would all vote for him to say. Memphis says that he would be shocked if Day uses VETO. Nic says that it is ballsy if she does not use
it. Memphis says that if Day uses VETO, Dani needs to place someone on the block not in the Committee. Memphis says that if Dani puts up someone from the Committee they have a much larger problem. Dani joins the comic room while they were discussing how Dani does not want to be the one to lie to Day about the vote. -cateysmom
4:25 PM PT Nic tells her that Cody told her that he is not close enough to Day to even discuss the VETO. Memphis walks in and gives them a playful sneaky look. -cateysmom
4:24 PM PT Xmas and Nic talking about if Day doesn't use the VETO and scenarios if she does use the VETO. Nic hopes that Dani and Day are close enough for Day to not use it. They are whispering and it is really hard to follow conversation. -cateysmom
4:21 PM PT Xmas and Nic chatting about Day talking to Enzo and Kevin for a long time today. Nic tells her that she told Kevin she would vote for him to stay if the VETO wasn't used. -cateysmom
4:19 PM PT Xmas and Nic in the comic room chatting. -cateysmom
4:18 PM PT Kevin said Dani said that his twitter profile says his unique ability is to try to cry on command. Memphis was just raging on David, Kevin said. Memphis says that David is just stupid. Day laughs -savjoz
4:16 PM PT Kevin says everyone thinks he is associated with David and everyone is telling them he is full of ----. Kevin says he needs to get put in a corner.r. Kevin says he is a wild card -savjoz
4:15 PM PT Kevin trying to plant the seed that there are stronger attachments that were before the house. He tried to tell Memphis this, he says. Kevin tells Day that he has to shoot to make it count -savjoz
4:14 PM PT Enzo says that hey at least we get to fly first class because of COVID. -cateysmom
4:14 PM PT talking about how relationships pregame vs relationships during the game. Talking about the game has changed. Kevin and Memphis talk was about this -savjoz
4:14 PM PT Backyard crowd discussing them not having backyard interviews with the press this year due to COVID

Old 09-14-2020, 03:43 AM   #177
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

2:40 AM PT Cody says Nicole is always bringing up Ian. Enzo says that is why Ian has to go, feeds switch -silverspoons
2:39 AM PT Dani says you won it to Day , I am not going to tell you what to do with it. -silverspoons
2:31 AM PT Davonne to Dani: "If I don't use it, I'm gonna have a problem with Kevin. If I do use it, I'm gonna have a problem with you. I don't know what to do." -katstoy
2:16 AM PT Feeds back 2:15BBT (Feeds down nearly 8 hours) -saneposter
12:10 AM PT 5:59pm Nicole hopes there are no wall yellers today. Ian: "I want to hear screaming and then I want to hear a gunshot." Nicole: "Oh geez, Ian. No." Ian laughs. -katstoy
12:00 AM PT 5 1/2 hours- still animals -Melza10
6:30 PM PT Back to animals. Before they cut Xmas states that she says people need to STOP and that being locked down sucks.

Old 09-14-2020, 06:44 AM   #178
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Mon 5:39 AM PT (5:17 a.m) Cody says if Day does use the veto that he will put up Day next time because she put him in a difficult position by not getting out Kevin like Dani wanted her to. NT - LiZinTeXaS
Mon 4:56 AM PT 4:45 AM Dani to bed in HOH. Main House Lights go off. Visible HGs in Comic & HOH BRs quiet in beds. NT - Scott3325
Mon 4:56 AM PT 4:22 AM HOH meeting breaks up. HGs go downstairs. NT - Scott3325
Mon 4:45 AM PT Christmas tells Nicole that Davonne's mind is sharp. She notes that they played a memory game earlier and Davonne performed better than Ian. NT - katstoy
Mon 4:02 AM PT Memphis doesn't want to tell David about Dani's plan: "I wouldn't say sh*t to David. That idiot doesn't know his mouth from his a**hole." NT - katstoy
Mon 4:01 AM PT Nicole says she is in for any last ditch effort to keep the noms the same NT - silverspoons
Mon 4:01 AM PT Memphis says I have nothing against David as a person but he does not know how to play this game. You tell him something and he will go to the wrong person and talk. NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:58 AM PT Dani says what if we tell everyone but Enzo and he will play it up. Memphis says he would be quiet if he were Enzo NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:57 AM PT Nicole says she remembers Zach being crazy at the veto meeting and how bad she felt. NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:56 AM PT Memphis says this is Day's (first win) and you are ruining it. Nicole says she sees it different. NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:56 AM PT Christmas says to Dani you may have good intentions but bad delivery? NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:54 AM PT Cody wonders if production will be okay with this? NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:53 AM PT Christmas says how about a house meeting with everyone but the noms NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:49 AM PT Memphis says if we can pull it off great. Kevin is a hardcore player. NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:45 AM PT Dani now saying she does not want to make Day feel stupid. NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:45 AM PT 3:41 AM Late nite HOH Meeting. NT - Scott3325

Mon 3:44 AM PT Memphis says is this plan worth it? You save a person but we will have on pissed off women next week. What if she wins HoH? Memphis says one thing to play a game, another to make someone look like a fool. Think about it NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:43 AM PT Memphis: "But is this worth it? Because on Thursday (if they evict Kevin), we're gonna have one pissed off woman (Davonne). I mean furious." NT - katstoy
Mon 3:40 AM PT Memphis says Day has to know by now only she David and Kevin are not in an alliance? NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:40 AM PT Dani just went downstairs and woke up Nicole, Memphis and Christmas to go up to HOH discuss the renom and vote after the POV. Dani already had Cody in HOH discussing this. NT - saneposter
Mon 3:39 AM PT Dani's plan is to interrupt the veto meeting, beg Davonne not to use the veto & convince everyone to raise their hands in support of evicting Tyler (whether or not they truly intend on doing so) to make Davonne feel comfortable leaving Kevin on the block. NT - katstoy
Mon 3:36 AM PT Dani is sure David will raise his hand. Christmas says better if he is out of the loop. Dani says David is still saying he did not use the power NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:35 AM PT Cody says I will tell Enzo raise your hand if you are asked and he will. Cody will not even tell him why and Enzo will NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:34 AM PT Dani asks everyone to raise there hand to vote out Tyler . Cody says he will do it. memphis says it is not a good idea, because all of us in this room raising their hand , our alliance will be shown? Dani says everyone will. NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:30 AM PT Christmas is all excited coming in the HoH, Nicole says she is not, Nicole says Memphis is pissed, she is scared. Memphis forget his mic and has to go get it NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:28 AM PT Dani wakes up Nicole and Christmas. Dani goes to wake up Memphis, he kicks, Dani says emergency come upstairs. NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:27 AM PT Dani goes to wake Memphis up. Cody says this game is the greatest game of all time to the camera. NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:25 AM PT Dani is going to Tell Tyler this plan first. Then right before veto ceremony she is going to tell everyone to raise their hand that they are voting out Tyler and everyone will. But they will not and Kevin will go. NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:24 AM PT Dani says that Day says she has a good chance of making F2. Cody says tomorrow will seal Day;s fate in the game NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:23 AM PT Cody says if Day does not use the veto, he is putting her up and getting her voted off. Dani says she told Day that Kevin will go up next week NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:22 AM PT Dani says why did Day win veto. NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:20 AM PT Cody says Ian needs to feel like a pawn. Dani says Ian will go home. Dani says if Nicole votes to save Ian, she is done. I will tell her she is done. NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:18 AM PT Dani says this is my HoH and Ian goes home. Unless we want to split votes and we can't. Dani says Nicole has said the wrong thing 3 times. Dani says Kevin and Day are not even in an alliance. NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:15 AM PT Dani standing on the couch pointing at the memory wall on the monitor, counting the votes. Dani says Nicole told Day she will support Day no matter what she does with the veto, Dani says tonight after Dani worked Day for hours. NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:13 AM PT Dani says that Kevin told her if she does not use the veto he will never vote for her in a f2. Dani says to Cody she is pissed off at Nicole. NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:11 AM PT Dani says do I care too much and say screw it and let go and put up Ian. Am I caring too much that Ian goes? or should I beg Day at the veto ceremony not to do it & tell everyone to raise their hand that they will vote out Tyler NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:09 AM PT Cody comes out of bedroom and follows Dani to HoH. NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:08 AM PT Dani leaves and locks the HoH and quietly walks downstairs. She gets a glass of water. She tip toes into the bedroom area. She taps Cody on the leg and tells him to come with her & leaves NT - silverspoons
Mon 3:03 AM PT Day leaves HoH. Dani in the the HoH bathroom NT - silverspoons
Mon 2:56 AM PT Day says who goes up after David and Tyler go? Dani says Kevin and Ian. NT - silverspoons
Mon 2:55 AM PT Day says screen record this. Day ask Dani what she would do. Dani says do not use the veto, Dani says Kevin is nice, nice to talk to, but he is not a good player, he will be a pawn again. That is realistic. NT - silverspoons
Mon 2:53 AM PT Day says there are 3 people in the house she feels safe enough with she would bet her stipend on it, Nicole Dani and Kevin. She does not want to lose one of the 3. She knows Kevin will look after her. NT - silverspoons
Mon 2:50 AM PT Day says she did the work with Kevin and David. Days says when Dani mentioned Christmas earlier it gave Kevin a glimmer of hope. Kevin says Dani told him he was a pawn. NT - silverspoons
Mon 2:48 AM PT Day says this is the worst comp win ever. Dani says this is the worst HoH win ever. Day says Nicole says she will support the veto either way. Day does not think Nicole was lying feeds cut NT - silverspoons
Mon 2:46 AM PT Dani says everyone is scared if Day uses the veto. She will have to nom a 4th person and options are getting low. feeds cut NT - silverspoons
Mon 2:46 AM PT Dani says if I were to take Nicole off the block, we would then be seen as a couple/team and we are just friends. If you use the veto then you will be seen as a pair.Dani says no one thinks you will use the veto. Day says I think they do think I am using it NT

Old 09-14-2020, 06:46 AM   #179
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

let me just say....IF dani goes thru with this plan to make davonne look like a total fool, im done with Dani forever...
she's already off my list because of mocking Ian so terribly. She is showing her DNA here, and I DONT LIKE IT. ED could get away with this, everyone knows he is a dick.
this is just going too far

Old 09-14-2020, 06:48 AM   #180
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

and how does david think he can tell them he didnt use his power when he came off the dam block? smh