Notices

America's Next Top Model ANTM Discussion!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
Yak Nicholson
The One and Only

Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
tvyak "America's Next Top Model" Renewed - Now With Male Models!

America’s Next Top Model has been renewed for a 20th season by the CW to air sometime in the summer of 2013. However, the big surprise this season (they seem to need something new every season) is that male models will be competing in the upcoming season!

They are also going to be keeping the social media aspect from the current season. Hopefully it will be more successful now people know that you are able to vote!

Personally, I have been wanting male models to be included for about 5 years, so I am excited to see how it is going play out. If anything, it is gonna please most of the viewers with some eye candy other than Rob Evans…

Make sure to check out and like the “cycle 20″ page on facebook if you plan on voting while the show plays out. Get your voice heard at

ANTM Cycle 20 Facebook Page

What do you think about them including male models this season? Do you think it will be as interesting, and how will judging have to change?

More...
Yak Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Yak Nicholson For This Useful Post:
TheKdd (10-16-2012)
Old 10-16-2012, 02:19 PM   #2
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Thanked 8,473 Times in 5,527 Posts
Groans: 228
Groaned at 198 Times in 183 Posts

Yeah, I was disappointed to find out that voting happened previous to the airing. I would have liked to vote. It would be nice for this to be a live competition rather than taped so we could vote while it's on.

Male models... I have no idea how I will feel about that, but I see hook ups in the future...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
My Karma ran over your dogma.
~
TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:06 PM   #3
Ldbright
Senior Yakster

Groans: 280
Groaned at 99 Times in 98 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKdd View Post
Yeah, I was disappointed to find out that voting happened previous to the airing. I would have liked to vote. It would be nice for this to be a live competition rather than taped so we could vote while it's on.

Male models... I have no idea how I will feel about that, but I see hook ups in the future...
From what I believe they upload the photos as they are taken onto this facebook page, and you vote on them then, which is what they take into account for the social media vote (I am so going to upload a video, would be SO AMAZING if your comment or video was on the show!)

I think it being pre-recorded will mean we can only vote on the photo's for how good they are and not for who's personality we like, which I think many people would do.

So look forward to rating some of those male models, and getting a few voted out :P

There are definitely gonna be some hook-ups on the show! Its inevitable!!
Ldbright is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #4
requiem
Ruby Chen

Thanked 5,236 Times in 3,668 Posts
Groans: 1,056
Groaned at 821 Times in 577 Posts

Omg omg omg omg omg omg! Thanks Luke! This is epic!

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"Everybody knows I'm a mother fucking monster!" - Kanye West

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
requiem is offline   Reply With Quote