Old 05-03-2013, 07:15 PM   #131
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

Thanked 2,897 Times in 2,259 Posts
Groans: 44
Groaned at 41 Times in 38 Posts

Talla interview

Subscribe now to CBS All Access

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:17 PM   #132
SassyGal

Andrew interview

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-03-2013, 07:19 PM   #133
SassyGal

Show Host Arisa!

Old 05-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #134
aztekpm
Graphics Extraordinaire

Groans: 16
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts

Posting too, here from the show thread ...

OMG and the weather was freaking fabulous! I love the falls too and go about 4x a year.

LOL now catching up on the 'controversy' ... Topaz is a maroon, I have no clue why she would fk it up, no one else in alllllll the years of BB has. They stress multiple times how to vote. Nothing like making Canadians look like idiots ... we're not all backwards I swear! Hell, even Talla got it right while almost falling down and if anyone was going to have issues, she was the one I figured on.

As usual people are screaming conspiracy, that it was pre-planned for Gary to win and Topaz screwed it up (lol some are saying intentionally to get her 15 mins!)

There are many saying Jillian should forfeit the prizes to Gary because she knows he deserved the win and if she doesn't that karma is a bitch and hope she suffers for every cent she spends ... oye!

Others are saying they should have redone the vote, she just made a mistake, forget the rules. While others argue that no, the rules need to be upheld. HOH's were taken away for breaking the rules, so, no you can't change them just because they went against your favorite. Which, BTW, I love that they DQ'd or penalized people for cheating or breaking the rules!

The best of all, many are blaming the TV station and BBC Canada for it and will never, ever, ever watch the show or the channel again! Whatever, you know you're gonna!

Oh and to add my .10 again, Peter and Alec are idiots. The Shield sucked and couldn't even get either of you to the final 4, so, clearly it wasn't a good alliance and you are not good players. They are just pissed that they got, got, by a girl and can't let it go!

Last edited by aztekpm; 05-04-2013 at 04:18 PM.
aztekpm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aztekpm For This Useful Post:
SassyGal (05-05-2013)