Notices

The Biggest Loser The Biggest Loser: Glory Days on NBC!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Thanked 8,644 Times in 6,619 Posts
Groans: 627
Groaned at 1,038 Times in 953 Posts
Default Biggest Loser Fall 2011

The show is back and it's Battle of the Ages with some new trainers! Premieres Tuesday at 8/7c on NBC!

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next
19wingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
KaraokeDiva
Senior Yakster

Thanked 1,147 Times in 915 Posts
Groans: 4
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts

Anna is beautiful and young and fit but what are her qualifications to be a trainer? Esp to older, overweight people?

I'm sorry but I think the oldest group is playing with major disadvantages. But I am glad the whiney one got sent packing.
KaraokeDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #3
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,801 Posts
Groans: 193
Groaned at 30 Times in 28 Posts

I actually like Anna. I like the other new trainer as well.

At my age I would prefer one of the two new trainers as opposed to Bob even though I really like him a lot.

I'm sure Anna was vetted to be a trainer and I do believe she trains people. She probably has less experience than the dude does because he IS a personal trainer.

And he's hot! Damn, what IS his name?

I, too, was glad to see the whiny person (Debbie) go home first.
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2011, 05:14 PM   #4
KaraokeDiva
Senior Yakster

Thanked 1,147 Times in 915 Posts
Groans: 4
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts

I had to google to find his name but it's Dolvett. And he will be back next season, unlike Anna the eye candy for guys.

I would have to choose Bob to be my trainer if I had a choice cuz he knows how to pound the weight off you. Of course, if Jillian was there it would be a hard choice.

I am very disappointed in the winner (John) but I did expect him to win. I also expect him to regain the weight as the whole thing for him was to win! His overweight wife did everything for him when he got back home and he never adjusted to living with weight loss or maintining that loss. Between that and the overweight wife, I expect John to regain all that weight in record time...but he'll have $250K and the title to keep him happy.
KaraokeDiva is offline   Reply With Quote