Notices

The Biggest Loser The Biggest Loser: Glory Days on NBC!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,801 Posts
Groans: 193
Groaned at 30 Times in 28 Posts
Default My rant and bringing people up to date

I have been watching this season of the Biggest Loser. Every season has inspired me in some way. The contestants, with the exception of the season that Heba and Vickie were on, have always been good people working hard to get their lives back.

This season has been anything BUT inspirational. First of all there's Anaconda. Well, her name is Conda, but she's a big snake and a total c-word. Seriously, this woman makes me want to reach through my television monitor and throttle her. She's a bully, plain and simple. And I despise bullies.
I'd go through the whole list, but what's the use? Anaconda isn't seen for what she truly is...a spiteful, vicious piece of crap. She and a couple of others are so disliked there are hateful Facebook pages dedicated to them. Now that is sad as well.

Anyhow, tonight starts the walkout. Yes, there are five contestants left and they are told that all the eliminated contestants get a chance to compete in the final challenge. And if one of the eliminated contestants wins, they get a spot in the finals. It's like Ramon last season. He won the marathon so he knocked out one of the three finalists that were on the ranch the entire time.

So here's the story: Rumor had it that upon hearing this the ranch people got together and walked out. Rumor also has it that two returned and two were fired. They were so upset about the eliminated contestants getting a shot to the finals that they walked out. WTF? Guess they didn't read their contracts.

Oh but it's even better. Here's a link where the BL lawyer and Allison Sweeney explain to Anaconda's whacked brother about what the contract says.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1427900.html

Jeremy is Anaconda's brother. And let me say this: Jeremy and Anaconda are still big. Seriously they've been on the ranch forever and they are still as big as they are?
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote