Big Brother CANADA Big Brother Canada!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Thanked 8,473 Times in 5,527 Posts
Groans: 228
Groaned at 198 Times in 183 Posts

A VPN is a Virtual Private Network. Basically, it takes your surfing and gives it an anonymous or "fake" IP address. You want to choose one that has different countries to choose from (in particular the US) to watch the BB feeds.

They are actually good to have all the time to keep your info private. You want to look for one that has a reputation for NOT selling info or handing over info to any entity. There are free ones, but from what I understand, you get what you pay for. Free ones are probably ok for feed reasons though. For the techies out there, you can even make your own.

Here are some to read about.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
My Karma ran over your dogma.
~
TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:58 PM   #2
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

Thanked 2,892 Times in 2,256 Posts
Groans: 44
Groaned at 41 Times in 38 Posts
Yakpink Big Brother Canada Season 2

well I loved the first season so thought i would start a thread for folks to share what info is avaible for season 2!!

This season will be starting a month later so will launch in March 2014 and they have had to change the location so an all new house is being built!! I also remember reading that casting was completed but not shared until cl;oser to the air date.

I am hoping that we will be able to get a stream again this year in the US from our fan friends to the north or that maybe those in the US will be able to subscribe!!

Subscribe now to CBS All Access

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:17 AM   #3
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

Thanked 2,892 Times in 2,256 Posts
Groans: 44
Groaned at 41 Times in 38 Posts

here is an article that was written....a new to to the BB franchise never seen/done before????

Quote:
'Big Brother Canada' spoilers: New promo reveals season 2 will debut in March Mississauga Beach : Canada | Dec 16, 2013 at 1:08 PM PST By StacyCarey Views: 1,158

1 of 1 What twists are ahead for season 2 of 'Big Brother Canada'?
Fans of “Big Brother Canada” are anxious for season 2 to premiere, and there was just a new teaser promo released. So far there aren't many “Big Brother Canada” spoilers available, but there has been just enough to get fans excited.
The new “Big Brother Canada” promo was released via Slice's Instagram. It's pretty simple, a short spot including a lot of fun footage to the song “Freak Out!” While of course there weren't any true specific spoilers shared, it does at least give fans an idea of when season 2 will premiere. Unfortunately, it's not going to be until sometime in March. Many were hoping for a February start date, so the March tease is a bit disappointing.
Will “Big Brother Canada” premiere in early or late March? That much nobody knows as of yet. In terms of “Big Brother Canada” spoilers, there is supposedly a big twist ahead that will be completely new to the “Big Brother” franchise across all of the other formats. It is also said the twist will change the game from the very start. What is it? Nobody knows but fans are anxious to see what is in store.
Stay tuned for more “Big Brother Canada” spoilers for season 2 as details become available. While the most recent season of “Big Brother 15” frustrated many U.S. fans, the Canadian version was a smash hit. Will they be able to make magic happen again with season 2?

StacyCarey is based in Red Wing, Minnesota, United States of America, and is an Anchor for Allvoices.

Subscribe now to CBS All Access

SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SassyGal For This Useful Post:
TheKdd (01-01-2014)

Old 01-01-2014, 09:42 AM   #4
requiem
Ruby Chen

Thanked 5,236 Times in 3,668 Posts
Groans: 1,056
Groaned at 821 Times in 577 Posts

So freaking exciting!!!!!!!

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"Everybody knows I'm a mother fucking monster!" - Kanye West

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:43 AM   #5
requiem
Ruby Chen

That's a huge set up for the twist...I mean, completely new to the franchise?! I hope it doesn't disappoint.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
Old 01-01-2014, 10:16 AM   #6
Sheldon
YakTV Executive Producer

Thanked 4,541 Times in 2,464 Posts
Groans: 134
Groaned at 139 Times in 124 Posts

I'm planning on actually following CBB2 this year! Someone give me a kick in March to remind me!
Sheldon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sheldon For This Useful Post:
TheKdd (01-01-2014)

Old 01-01-2014, 11:32 AM   #7
requiem
Ruby Chen

I'll give you a kick Sheldon! More the merrier! Last season was insanely awesome!!

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

Old 01-01-2014, 11:56 AM   #8
requiem
Ruby Chen

#GaryGlitter

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

The Following User Says Thank You to requiem For This Useful Post:
SassyGal (01-01-2014)
Old 01-01-2014, 12:26 PM   #9
PinkFreak
Wonder Woman

Thanked 2,900 Times in 1,784 Posts
Groans: 58
Groaned at 84 Times in 75 Posts

I hope to watch this season as well... If I can keep up between work & school!! I'm not watching a lot of my regular shows I usually watch to free up time so hopefully it's enough to be cake to watch BBCan!!!
PinkFreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2014, 04:41 PM   #10
requiem
Ruby Chen

Less ignorant people in our version....at least season one. Haha. Canadian big Brother will be epic...I promise. US Big brother is basically Duck Dynasty in skimpy outfits. Lol.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby