SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

Thanked 2,902 Times in 2,264 Posts
Groans: 44
Groaned at 41 Times in 38 Posts

found this on the web
Quote:
RECORD-BREAKING BIG BROTHER CANADA RETURNS MARCH 5TH ON SLICE™

TORONTO, January 20, 2014 – Big Brother Canada, the country’s number one specialty reality series of 2013*, returns to Slice™ on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 9pm ET/PT with a special presentation of the premiere also airing on Global. After an epic inaugural season of Endemol’s worldwide hit franchise that captivated fans, this season brings with it a new set of houseguests, zany new twists and challenges, and more opportunities for fans online to impact the show.

New this season is the Big Brother Canada Side Show, a weekly post-eviction wrap up show led by series host Arisa Cox and featuring season one houseguests Gary Levy and Peter Brown. Each week a surprise guest will join the Side Show panel to dish on events going on inside the house. The Big Brother Canada Side Show will air immediately following each eviction episode Thursdays at 10 pm ET/PT.

“Last season, our Canadian edition of Big Brother exceeded all expectations, bringing in record audiences and engaging fans in ways we’d never done before,” said Barbara Williams, SVP of Content, Shaw Media. “With season two chock-full of opportunities for viewers at home to influence the house and never before seen show-altering twists, our new batch of houseguests and fans are in for a wildly exciting ride.”

"If you thought season one was full of twists and turns, strap on your seatbelts, season two is going to be a rollercoaster ride,” said John Brunton, Executive Producer for Big Brother Canada. “Fans couldn’t get enough of the show, so we’re bringing them the all-new Big Brother Canada Side Show hosted by the fabulous Arisa Cox and featuring familiar faces Gary and Peter who know the show inside and out. Sparks will fly.”

A group of strangers from across the country will be plucked from their homes to move in to the Big Brother Canada house, outfitted wall-to-wall with cameras and microphones that capture their every move. Week by week, houseguests will be eliminated as they compete in a series of challenges that test both brain and brawn and better their odds at the grand prize of $100,000 and a $25,000 gift card from The Brick.

Fans online couldn’t get enough of season one, flocking to the site, streaming over one million hours of video online and driving Twitter conversation so high that #BBCAN trended regularly throughout the series run. Earning a Canadian Screen Award nomination for Best Cross-Platform Project (Non-Fiction) for season one, the series continues to host a myriad of digital extensions and platforms that augment the social dynamics and real-time momentum of the 24/7 television production. Beyond Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, fans of the series can extend their fix of Big Brother Canada at BigBrotherCanada.ca with full episodes, live streams, and a collection of twists and opportunities that allow them to impact the show.

Big Brother Canada, continues to air three nights a week on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 9pm ET/PT. The Big Brother Canada Side Show will air Thursdays, following each eviction episode, at 10pm ET/PT. Big Brother After Dark will air seven days a week from 2am – 5am ET/11pm – 2am PT.

Details on casting will be revealed at a later date.Tune in to Entertainment Tonight Canada tonight at 7:30pm ET/PT for an exclusive sit-down with Gary Levy about the all-new Big Brother Canada Side Show.

Big Brother Canada is produced by Insight Production Company Ltd., in association with Shaw Media. Executive Producers for Insight Productions are John Brunton and Barbara Bowlby, with Supervising Producers Erin Brock and Sue Brophey, and Senior Producer Eric Abboud.

Subscribe now to CBS All Access

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by SassyGal; 02-08-2014 at 10:40 AM.
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2014, 07:09 PM   #22
SassyGal

Ok to our Canadians here is the way to get tickets to a live eviction show! First show airs March 5th!!

Quote:
Big Brother Canada ✔@BigBrotherCA

It's time!! Tickets to the #BBCAN2 live evictions on March 6 & 13th are available now! Visit http://facebook.com/bigbrotherca for full details!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:20 PM   #23
TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
Senior Yakster

Groans: 70
Groaned at 37 Times in 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyGal View Post
Last year I was able to watch the shows on the web thru justin TV and a few other folks that streamed it and another person had linked the feeds for us to view also guess we are on a wait & see in the US to see what happens...I was hoping that Canada would allow us to directly subscribe this year!!

TK you may want to see if SLICE is granting any US sites access for sales but last year feeds were free to those in Canada
Yeah I watched it last year on Justin TV and if you miss it on there they had the episodes on Youtube.

Last year for the feeds there was a BB viewer like the one we have for our feeds. It worked great! Though the feeds were cut off way more than BB USA (yeah that is possible LOL)

Can't wait for BB Canada!
SassyGal (02-21-2014)
Old 02-25-2014, 08:03 PM   #24
SassyGal

BBCA new HOH room
it is wonderful!!

Last edited by SassyGal; 02-25-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Old 02-26-2014, 04:20 PM   #25
ABondgirl00
Platinum Yakkster

Groans: 1
Groaned at 23 Times in 19 Posts

I was told you can watch on a proxy server but don't know how to rent or buy one. Help if anyone knows!
ABondgirl00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:02 PM   #26
SassyGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABondgirl00 View Post
I was told you can watch on a proxy server but don't know how to rent or buy one. Help if anyone knows!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
A VPN is a Virtual Private Network. Basically, it takes your surfing and gives it an anonymous or "fake" IP address. You want to choose one that has different countries to choose from (in particular the US) to watch the BB feeds.

They are actually good to have all the time to keep your info private. You want to look for one that has a reputation for NOT selling info or handing over info to any entity. There are free ones, but from what I understand, you get what you pay for. Free ones are probably ok for feed reasons though. For the techies out there, you can even make your own.
TK had posted this in the BBUS feed thread from last season I have copied her post to the first post in this thread with a link to some good VPNs

Last edited by SassyGal; 02-26-2014 at 05:06 PM.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:28 AM   #27
SassyGal

cast photo

Old 03-01-2014, 11:37 AM   #28
SassyGal

wondering if the final Hg will be a BB alum????

Old 03-01-2014, 11:40 AM   #29
SassyGal

The house looks relly colorful!!

Old 03-01-2014, 11:43 AM   #30
SassyGal