Notices

Live at Five with Yakkity Yaks Anything and everything news/weather related should go here

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 09:48 AM   #11
janedans
Senior Yakster

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default That poor baby girl....How could anyone .....

do such a horrible thing!
I too was glued to the tv for everything. She's a piece of work.
She deserves the worse kind of punishment. At first I felt so bad for the family, and I can understand they don't want to see their dtr hurt, but please spare me sorry for them...when they outright stick up for her .. they know she did it!
During that time my emotions were so out there...up down I felt like a yoyo.
I have tried so hard to put myself in those parents shoes...and I can't. I kinda agree with Mystycl... this was just a horrible case
janedans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #12
Taea
Senior Yakster

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

I am pretty confused. How did her mom go from calling and saying she thought her daughter had a dead body in her car to "my daughter is completely innocent"?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taea is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2009, 10:03 AM   #13
Kristin
Senior Yakster

Thanked 2,758 Times in 2,013 Posts
Groans: 6
Groaned at 34 Times in 31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taea View Post
I am pretty confused. How did her mom go from calling and saying she thought her daughter had a dead body in her car to "my daughter is completely innocent"?
I don't think anyone really knows, because her mother is so secretive and defensive about everything.

I heard her say in one interview that she never said that there was a dead body in the car, she said that it just smelled like it. What the hell is that?
Kristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:04 AM   #14
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,425 Times in 5,391 Posts
Groans: 278
Groaned at 153 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
I don't think anyone really knows, because her mother is so secretive and defensive about everything.

I heard her say in one interview that she never said that there was a dead body in the car, she said that it just smelled like it. What the hell is that?
i heard her say that. i think it was with matt lauer (mmm)

Mystycl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #15
Taea
Senior Yakster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin View Post

Now she is just splitting hairs. I love my kids with everything I have but I don't know how supportive I could be if I knew they had killed one or all of their own children.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:07 AM   #16
Kristin
Senior Yakster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystycl View Post
and good luck with the change of venue, too. EVERYONE knows who the sorry excuse for a woman is!!
I think they'd have better luck with a change of venue, just so the prosecution can try to prevent giving reason for an appeal. I'm not sure she'd get a fair trial if they held court in her city, and even though I think she's guilty as hell, the only information I've heard or read is from the media and we all know how fair they can be. A jury may get a completely different opinion of her based on the evidence that is allowed in court. As much as I dislike her, I'd still want her to get a fair trial. From what I've read, it's always in the paper in Florida, but we only hear about it nationally when there's a court date or recent discovery.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:08 AM   #17
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,425 Times in 5,391 Posts
Groans: 278
Groaned at 153 Times in 143 Posts

pppffttt! hang 'er!

Mystycl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:09 AM   #18
Taea
Senior Yakster

Does anyone know if Death Row is a single cell or do they have to share a cell there? There are not very many women on Death Row.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:11 AM   #19
Yellowdog
Senior Yakster

Thanked 5,208 Times in 3,329 Posts
Groans: 32
Groaned at 188 Times in 159 Posts

Single
Yellowdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:12 AM   #20
Kristin
Senior Yakster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taea View Post
Does anyone know if Death Row is a single cell or do they have to share a cell there? There are not very many women on Death Row.
I'm not sure about that. They said this morning that she's been in a single cell in protective custody, but I don't know about Death Row. If I had to share a cell with her, I think I'd off myself.