Notices

The Creative Yakkster Show off your creative side!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 07:58 AM   #11
LittleMama
Yakkity Special Correspondent

Groans: 19
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaysarRocks View Post
We have a HL down in Coralville and I did check at Michaels but like you said, I want a deeper one and the only deep ones they had were for mounting like footballs and shit. Thanks for the offer, that's so sweet!
Hobby Lobby will have smaller ones than that, but they're deeper. Oh, and if you have an Archiver's, they REALLY have them.

Like I said, I think they're about to start getting popular again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I feel so loved.

LittleMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:20 AM   #12
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts

That's so cool b/c yeah, I'm looking for one more square shaped. I'm thinking of doing a landscaped one and if I could find a little red farmhouse that would be the bomb b/c grandma and grandpa's farmhouse was red. Hell, if I could find a model barn and pig shed that would be even cooler.

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever
KaysarRocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2011, 08:36 AM   #13
LittleMama

Quote:
That's so cool b/c yeah, I'm looking for one more square shaped. I'm thinking of doing a landscaped one and if I could find a little red farmhouse that would be the bomb b/c grandma and grandpa's farmhouse was red. Hell, if I could find a model barn and pig shed that would be even cooler.
You know...HL has little contents that go into doll houses. I wonder if you'll be able to find something like a little barn. Or you can just make one with little pieces of wood.

I feel so loved.

Old 09-29-2011, 08:38 AM   #14
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts

I've been getting Saturdays off recently, I'll have to go down there sometime to check.

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever
KaysarRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KaysarRocks For This Useful Post:
LittleMama (09-30-2011)
Old 09-30-2011, 07:36 AM   #15
LittleMama

Quote:
I've been getting Saturdays off recently, I'll have to go down there sometime to check.
They always have sales on their frames (50% off), and I'm pretty sure that they sometimes include those shadowboxes in their frame sales.

By the way, their frames are GORGEOUS! When I get more settled, I'm going there to stock up on them.

I feel so loved.