Notices

19Wingz Medical Mysteries Have a question for our resident medical doc, 19Wingz? Ever wonder about anything to do with medicine? Come on in.

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #51
requiem
Ruby Chen

Thanked 5,231 Times in 3,663 Posts
Groans: 1,056
Groaned at 821 Times in 577 Posts

Zack, you deserve your Prince Charming in any aspect and NO ONE would ever hope for you to not be happy. You are a smart, funny, charming and hard working guy and it doesn't matter who the person is or if they have HIV...all that matters is that you love the person and the fact that you were willing to fight for this shows how big your heart is.

I know it's been a bumpy road for you but you will find that special someone and it will be worth the adventure you took to get there.

Your yak family adores you and we would do anything for you. Hope you find that other half that makes you smile handsome. <3

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"Everybody knows I'm a mother fucking monster!" - Kanye West

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to requiem For This Useful Post:
Bigbrotherfan1977 (10-06-2013), Shiny Beige (10-06-2013), Sphinx (10-06-2013)

Old 10-06-2013, 01:02 PM   #52
Sphinx
YakBB2 WINNER & #EvilQueen!

Thanked 4,330 Times in 2,904 Posts
Groans: 406
Groaned at 139 Times in 132 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiem View Post
Zack, you deserve your Prince Charming in any aspect and NO ONE would ever hope for you to not be happy. You are a smart, funny, charming and hard working guy and it doesn't matter who the person is or if they have HIV...all that matters is that you love the person and the fact that you were willing to fight for this shows how big your heart is.

I know it's been a bumpy road for you but you will find that special someone and it will be worth the adventure you took to get there.

Your yak family adores you and we would do anything for you. Hope you find that other half that makes you smile handsome. <3
I appreciate it! I'm not really worried. Moreso annoyed, because at this rate I've blown through 50+ men? It's fine though. Let's be serious, most of my life is pretty god damn bumpy. If it wasn't bumpy then something wrong is happening. My heart is, and always will be, my greatest weakness and strength. There is a reason I have built a fortress around it in my formative years, and a reason why I self-sabotage to keep people out now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKdd View Post
Well just so you know, I'm not secretly happy... LOL

And on top of it all, you didn't deserve that crap either.
LOL, it's all good. No, I really didn't deserve it. I mean for fucks sake, his Dad was a spy for the federal government as well. And his Mom is a gypsy. The complexities of it all and everything was shrouded in constant darkness and complications that...yeah, I really don't know what I was thinking. That's an issue. He always claimed that if someone upset him/pissed him off that he would destroy them. I distinctly recall telling him at one point, "Trust me. I'm a red head, I have a temper and wrath that makes the most fearless terrified." He also said something about revenge, and that's honestly the biggest turn off in the world for me. The moment I hear someone is vengeful or seeks revenge, I get turned off. That's simply disgusting in my eyes.

Oh well, I have about six guys on the hook currently. *shrug*

I'm a catch, I just gotta remember that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sphinx For This Useful Post:
Shiny Beige (10-06-2013)