Notices

Arguers Corner The Yak's "no holds barred" area, so argue away. The views expressed aren't necessarily the views of YakkityYaks as an entity.

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 04:09 PM   #91
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Thanked 8,477 Times in 5,531 Posts
Groans: 228
Groaned at 198 Times in 183 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapyhouswf View Post
Why are we outsourcing the American votes to a company overseas (Spain, the co. is run by Soros )that has had problems in the past and no way to track votes???? Why can't Americans count their own votes??? something fishy going on....
This is 100% false. It has been checked. Here are a couple sites that I'm sure all the Republicans will think are Left wing, because for some reason, in this day and age, facts appear to be left wing. LOL

http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/scytl.asp

Yes, I also saw when searching all these crazy blogs that say it's true and that Snopes is Left Wing and covering it up.

Fine... let's go with that. Find me one REPUTABLE source, not some crazy person's blog, that claims this. Hell... find me where Fox News even reported this. And don't you think, if this were true, it would be huge news, especially on Fox?

Now...

On that same topic, why are Republican Governors across the country purging voter rolls, and most of the purge are Democrats?

Why, in Ohio, are counties that are Republican having longer early voting periods, but counties they are mainly Democrat having their early voting days taken away?

These two above are true, and have been reported widely, not just on someone's blog.

And just to add something that has absolutely nothing to do with the above... Paul Ryan in an interview the other day referred to RAPE as just another form of conception. Ummm... WHAT? Is that opposed to the loving way? Should all us women then just submit to that because, well, it's God's way and another form of conception?

About 30 years ago, there would never be a way for these clowns to run for government office. Now, people just accept anything. It's sickening.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
My Karma ran over your dogma.
~
TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:31 PM   #92
TheKdd
Your mama what?

And yet another Republican Senate Candidate... Says rape is similar to "Having a baby out of wedlock."

Quote:
Trying to distance himself from the "legitimate rape" comment that Rep. Todd Akin (R-Mo.) made last week, Pennsylvania Senate candidate Tom Smith (R) stirred up further controversy by comparing a pregnancy caused by rape to "having a baby out of wedlock."

Smith said Monday at the Pennsylvania Press Club that although he condemns Akin's comment, he agrees with Akin that abortion should be banned without any exceptions, including for rape and incest victims.

Pressed by a reporter on how he would handle a daughter or granddaughter becoming pregnant as a result of rape, Smith said he had already "lived something similar to that" in his family.

"She chose life, and I commend her for that," he said. "She knew my views. But, fortunately for me, I didn't have to ... she chose the way I thought. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't rape."

When a reporter asked Smith to clarify what kind of situation was similar to becoming pregnant from rape, the candidate responded, "Having a baby out of wedlock."

He added, "Put yourself in a father's position. Yes, it is similar."
What is wrong with these people? I JUST DON'T GET IT.

Put yourself in the fathers position? YOU MEAN THE RAPIST?

And "just like having a baby out of wedlock" ??

Is this man, after someone is raped, going to raise this child that was conceived from violence? Of course not! Matter of fact, his stance is have the baby, then cut the Food Stamps and Welfare that could possibly help this woman raise the baby.

WTF ever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
Old 08-27-2012, 06:20 PM   #93
Hapyhouswf
VIP Yakkster

Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKdd View Post
And yet another Republican Senate Candidate... Says rape is similar to "Having a baby out of wedlock."

What is wrong with these people? I JUST DON'T GET IT.

Put yourself in the fathers position? YOU MEAN THE RAPIST?

And "just like having a baby out of wedlock" ??

Is this man, after someone is raped, going to raise this child that was conceived from violence? Of course not! Matter of fact, his stance is have the baby, then cut the Food Stamps and Welfare that could possibly help this woman raise the baby.

WTF ever.
That is the most absurd thing anyone could say...I don't believe in abortion, But would I have a baby from being raped...i would have to think about that one...Rape is Rape....I bet this MoFo wouldn't raise a rapist baby, if he happen to his daughter or wife
Hapyhouswf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #94
Hapyhouswf
VIP Yakkster

Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
This is 100% false. It has been checked. Here are a couple sites that I'm sure all the Republicans will think are Left wing, because for some reason, in this day and age, facts appear to be left wing. LOL

http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/scytl.asp

Yes, I also saw when searching all these crazy blogs that say it's true and that Snopes is Left Wing and covering it up.

Fine... let's go with that. Find me one REPUTABLE source, not some crazy person's blog, that claims this. Hell... find me where Fox News even reported this. And don't you think, if this were true, it would be huge news, especially on Fox?

Now...

On that same topic, why are Republican Governors across the country purging voter rolls, and most of the purge are Democrats?

Why, in Ohio, are counties that are Republican having longer early voting periods, but counties they are mainly Democrat having their early voting days taken away?

These two above are true, and have been reported widely, not just on someone's blog.

And just to add something that has absolutely nothing to do with the above... Paul Ryan in an interview the other day referred to RAPE as just another form of conception. Ummm... WHAT? Is that opposed to the loving way? Should all us women then just submit to that because, well, it's God's way and another form of conception?

About 30 years ago, there would never be a way for these clowns to run for government office. Now, people just accept anything. It's sickening.
Hold on....
I goggled it and ask I couldn't find anything to dispute it...I tried...Forgot about snoops...It was in the Washington Times I thought that is the link I put up....There were lot of them on the subject...The company in FL that does the counting wasn't sold to this company in Spain..Gotcha...
Hapyhouswf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:48 PM   #95
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Show me the link from the Washington Post, I can't find it anywhere other than personal blogs. You never posted a link to it, you just told the story, which is on every Right Wing blog like most stories that are BS are. Not even Fox is covering this one, and it should be a HUGE story.

~
~
Old 08-27-2012, 08:07 PM   #96
TheKdd
Your mama what?

And you're right, there are A LOT of them on the subject... No one points to the source that they got this information, and it's all coming from places like this:

Itmakessenseblog
Hannity Forums
Daily Paul
Free Republic
Western Journalism
Intellectual Oddities Network
Fullfilled Prophecies
Godless Forums
Your Daddy.net
Pepper Hawk Farm
Conservative Watch News

Need I go on? These are BLOGS. I can make one tomorrow... say, call it YakkityYaks, and say that Mitt Romney signed a pledge to take away women's right to vote if elected. I can make it REALLY newsy looking, call it fact.

Doesn't make it fact. It's an Internet Conspiracy, and the reason you won't be able to find a reliable source for the story is because there isn't one, but they want you to believe that... Kind of like the Homeland Security ammunition one. Scare tactics get votes, and it's working on a WHOLE lot of people.

~
~
The Following User Says Thank You to TheKdd For This Useful Post:
LittleMama (08-29-2012)

Old 08-27-2012, 08:48 PM   #97
Sphinx
YakBB2 WINNER & #EvilQueen!

Thanked 4,330 Times in 2,904 Posts
Groans: 406
Groaned at 139 Times in 132 Posts

I gave birth to Mittens in Kuala Lumpur at age 14.

I read it on Daily Kos.

Please read things on the internet with a grain of salt and consider the source. Think of what they have to gain when reading these things anymore. I'm sorry, but the media is beyond biased. It is basically a trust and very few are allowed to dissent. The news no longer exists. Spin simply does.

Personally, I cannot support Romney because I am a second rate citizen under him. I do not agree with his economic vision, and I do not believe he will support feasible energy alternatives. That is what it boils down to for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sphinx For This Useful Post:
LittleMama (09-04-2012)
Old 08-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #98
TheKdd
Your mama what?

The "Media" is a relative term as well. NONE of the sites I listed, nor the majority of sites online should be called Media AT ALL.

~
~
Old 08-27-2012, 09:12 PM   #99
Sphinx
YakBB2 WINNER & #EvilQueen!

Thanked 4,330 Times in 2,904 Posts
Groans: 406
Groaned at 139 Times in 132 Posts

Quote:
The "Media" is a relative term as well. NONE of the sites I listed, nor the majority of sites online should be called Media AT ALL.
I do use the term 'media' loosely. Quite frankly, I don't know what to call the 'media' anymore. I don't watch it. LOL I can't stand when people are like, "You need to watch MSNBC for the real news." No, I'm not listening to leftist bullshit. I read the Times and foreign press.

At any rate, here's Paul Ryan's candidate remarks on rape being a 'method of conception':

And that folks, is what I like to call repugnant.