Notices

Big Brother CANADA Big Brother Canada!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 09:18 AM   #1
Yak Nicholson
The One and Only

Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Yakbb Big Brother Canada Cast & House Tour Revealed! (VIDEO)

Per a Slice TV Press release:

TORONTO, February 20, 2013 – After an extensive coast-to-coast search for the most loveable, competitive and highly entertaining Canadians, Big Brother Canada has selected its houseguests for the eagerly awaited Canadian edition premiering February 27th at 9pm ET/PT on SliceTM. Of the 10,000 Canadians who auditioned only 15 have made it through to move into the Big Brother Canada house and compete for the grand prize of $100,000, a $25,000 gift card to The Brick and a brand new Chevrolet Trax.

“We were so overwhelmed by the number of outstanding applicants for Big Brother Canada that narrowing it down to 15 houseguests was no easy task,” said Barbara Williams, Senior Vice President of Content, Shaw Media. “You can be sure that bringing together this diverse cast of characters from all across the country is going to make for some interesting storylines and twists along the way and we can’t wait to see how the season plays out.”

Meet your houseguests Canada:

Andrew Monaghan – hopeless romantic and charming down home East Coaster

Aneal Joshua Ramkissoon – sweet, smart, super fan from Richmond Hill who plans to do his thesis on Big Brother

Suzette Amaya – loving mama bear from Vancouver with a passion for hip-hop and her community

Jillian MacLaughlin – small town elementary school teacher from Nova Scotia with a big personality

Anuj “A.J.” Burman – quick on his feet this slick salesman from Toronto claims he can sell anything to anyone

Emmett Blois – adorable and innocent East Coast farm boy with a strong work ethic and a heart of gold

Kat Yee – free-spirited and sporty, this tom boy from Toronto loves life and isn’t afraid of a little competition

Emerald “Topaz” Brady – a sweet dental hygienist from Scarborough, this gem is single and ready to mingle

Liza Stinton – thrill seeking tanning salon owner from Toronto who works hard and plays even harder

Danielle Alexander – a self-proclaimed party girl from Fort McMurray who knows how to get what she wants

Alec Beall – cocky but loveable this doctoral student from Vancouver believes his PhD in Social Psychology is his key to the grand prize

Gary Levy – Toronto socialite with a passion for fashion

Peter Brown – this calculating professional YouTuber from New Brunswick approaches everything like a mathematical equation

Talla Rejaei – exotic Persian beauty from Edmonton who’s out to prove there is more to her than what meets the eye

Thomas Plant – handsome and hardworking, this Calgary firefighter loves to party

“Each of the 15 selected houseguests are bringing something special to the show whether that be through a strong personality, wacky sense of humour or competitive nature,” said John Brunton, Chairman & CEO, Insight Production Company Ltd. “With this many big personalities living together under one roof, all with their eyes on the prize, things are bound to get a little crazy!”

These 15 houseguests are about to move into the Big Brother Canada house, outfitted wall to wall with cameras and microphones to capture their every move. Hosted by Arisa Cox, Big Brother Canada will pit houseguests against one another in a series of challenges to test their passion, dedication and skills. Week to week they’ll vote each other out until one claims victory and takes home the grand prize.

Big Brother Canada, the first Canadian installment of Endemol’s worldwide hit franchise, premieres on SliceTM February 27th and will air three nights a week on Wednesdays at 9pm ET/PT, Thursdays at 10pm ET/PT and Sundays at 9pm ET/PT, with eviction episodes on Thursdays. Also debuting on SliceTM on February 27th, Big Brother Canada After Dark will air seven days a week from 2am-5am ET/ 11pm-2am PT. With SliceTM available on free preview in nearly 10 million homes across the country just in time for launch, Canadians can catch every moment of this season’s most talked about new Canadian series.

Last edited by Mystycl; 02-20-2013 at 10:05 AM.
Yak Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:42 AM   #2
therocprince
Senior Yakster

Groans: 8
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts

Do you think someone will stream the free feeds so US fans can watch?
And the episodes too.
therocprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:05 AM   #3
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,457 Times in 5,419 Posts
Groans: 282
Groaned at 153 Times in 143 Posts

fixed.... and i hope so trp
Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2013, 12:08 PM   #4
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Thanked 8,477 Times in 5,531 Posts
Groans: 228
Groaned at 198 Times in 183 Posts

Yeah I hope so, I would like to watch this. And... will they play the show here on like BBC or something? Or can we get a Roku channel or see it online?

Not asking much am I?

“…The leader – Twitter … “

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
My Karma ran over your dogma.
~
TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:08 PM   #5
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Thanked 8,654 Times in 6,627 Posts
Groans: 627
Groaned at 1,039 Times in 954 Posts

No, you're not asking much at all. They get to watch our BB, so why not vice versa. I'm sure there will be ways. I will go a searchin

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next
19wingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:32 PM   #6
CappieSux
Senior Yakster

Groans: 41
Groaned at 30 Times in 30 Posts

Canadians are so selfish! Share the BB wealth!

I wonder when Jessie and Rachel will make their appearance?
CappieSux is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CappieSux For This Useful Post:
Shiny Beige (03-06-2013)

Old 02-20-2013, 02:55 PM   #7
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

I think they are safe from Jessie since Grodner isn't involved. Rachel and Robyn are friends though, so I'm sure the red headed queen will make her way to Canada.

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

We close our eyes
Old 02-20-2013, 02:57 PM   #8
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Cappie said it in another thread and it's so true. Kass is so into casting types. I hate that about her.

We close our eyes
Old 02-21-2013, 04:51 PM   #9
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

House tour!

ETA YouTUbe clip

We close our eyes

Last edited by 19wingz; 02-21-2013 at 05:39 PM.

Old 02-21-2013, 05:06 PM   #10
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,457 Times in 5,419 Posts
Groans: 282
Groaned at 153 Times in 143 Posts

yes
Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote