Navigation » YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! > Yakkity's Reality > Survivor » Survivor : Second Chance (General Discussion)

Notices

Survivor Survivor David vs. Goliath!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2015, 08:26 PM   #1
requiem
Ruby Chen

Thanked 5,241 Times in 3,672 Posts
Groans: 1,056
Groaned at 821 Times in 577 Posts
Default Survivor : Second Chance (General Discussion)

Been a few episodes since we've posted about this show and wow it's been a great season!!

Firstly, I feel awful for Terry. He was playing a great game and could have went far...but was pulled due to a family emergency. I haven't read much about it, but I believe his son ended up requiring a heart transplant.

It's been nice not having Abi as the Center of the show for a bit. The past few weeks have been nice not watching her play her crazy ass game.

It really looks like Spencer is going to either win or make it to the end. His edit is very telling...although I think them trying to make him out to be the second coming of Cochran is just a total pile of shit. Spencer was confident and full of swagger his first time out...he is not this lone, weird, socially unable person.

Chaos Kass was back!!! She had an easy chance to take out Spencer and didn't. It was a total setup for revenge...I am loving Kass this year though, kind of liked her in her first season as well, but a much more well rounded game.

What the fuck is the deal with Kelly Wigglesworth?!?! She should be the star of this season and she has been a total non point. Apparently Jeff yells a lot at her in tribal for giving shitty answers.

Tash is also playing a stellar game. Very smart woman and she has been making big moves in small doses. Edit wise, I think she will make it far as well.

I have so many favourites on this season already. Great heroes and great villains...I know some good shit is gonna happen come the merge. Jeff promised a survivor first for this coming week, so hope to Chat with you all about that soon. <3

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"Everybody knows I'm a mother fucking monster!" - Kanye West

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 09:41 AM   #2
requiem
Ruby Chen

I swear to god if I hear one more person on this show use the phrase "voting block" I will hunt them down and kill him dead. Lmao.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
Old 12-08-2015, 10:49 AM   #3
Elizabeth
Senior Yakster

Groans: 3
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts

I'm still in mourning for Joe. I loved him -- and wanted him to win.

Old 12-08-2015, 01:51 PM   #4
requiem
Ruby Chen

I loved Joe, but he came on too stro in the challenges. He def should have not made himself such a huge target.

I'm predicting a Spencer, Abi and Tasha final 3.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby