Notices

Hell's Kitchen Hell's Kitchen returns March 3, 2015 @ 8/7c on Fox!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

Thanked 2,926 Times in 2,287 Posts
Groans: 44
Groaned at 43 Times in 40 Posts
Default Hell's Kitchen 7 6/22/10 Episode

Well I am glad to see both Maria & Scott gone! They were both horrible!

I guess with Ramsey doing another show that we are going to have his family involved with this entire season.

I also can't help but winder if all the double episodes is to just get this over with so they can show the next show since itis scheduled in July for a Tuesday night slot!!

Subscribe now to CBS All Access

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:32 AM   #2
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,801 Posts
Groans: 193
Groaned at 30 Times in 28 Posts

I actually like having two episodes in one night.

I, too, am glad Maria (horseface) and Scott are gone. They were both getting on my nerves. Shoot the entire red team gets on my nerves. They don't get along at all. I don't think any of them can cook. I was kinda glad to see Benjamin go over there because I thought it might turn out good for them. Looking at the previews for next week, maybe it wasn't so good.

I don't know if I have any chef that I really like. I like the dark-haired guy that was paired with Autumn on that one challenge. Hasn't been too much screaming at him. Maybe I'll root for him to win. I also liked Benjamin so we'll see.

I just can't see any of these people running his restaurant at the Savoy. They're just pathetic. I think these are probably the most under-skilled chefs he's ever had on.
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:43 AM   #3
SassyGal

I think Eddie might have a shot at it if he can stay low since he hasn't been yelled at a bunch!! I think they will have a rough time also from the previews, I don't like at all the guy,Jason, that sliced his hand/finger in the preview! Over the past few seasons they seem to have made a point of having a preview that shows an ambulance and have had some serious reasons for it but I can't help but wonder if it is because the earlier seasons had better chefs or if they are now taking advantage of it as a gimic to keep folks tuned in???

PS: Maria really did have a horseface!!!

Old 06-23-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
Karadise
VIP Yakkster/Screen Cap Extraordinaire

Groans: 5
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Ed LOL - everytime that guy shows up on my screen I say to Mike "who is that guy?" They show him so rarely he's certain to be the winner.

Ya, The Red Team, oye what a disaster they are. I don't know if even Ben can fix them.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:53 PM   #5
SassyGal

makes you wonder if Ramsey doesn't like Ben to send him to the torture team!!!