Notices

Project Runway Make it work! The latest season is underway. Any favorite designers?

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,801 Posts
Groans: 193
Groaned at 30 Times in 28 Posts
Default Episode 10/14/2010

Well we now have the final four.

April's outfit was sorta cool. I get that it looked kinda "witchy" and Andy's dress looked kinda hookery, but still. They looked far better than Gretchen's outfit although I did like the skirt she made. It just didn't look right.

Michael's simple long gown was gorgeous. Mondo's cool dress was just that...cool. And black and white, no less!

So Michael, Mondo, Andy and Gretchen are in the final four. But who knows which one will be left out at the last moment? Hopefully it will be Gretchen! Puh-lease. Although there are times I do like the clothes she makes, it's her attitude that has sucked all damn season.
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
Shiny Beige
Silver Yakkster

Thanked 1,914 Times in 1,287 Posts
Groans: 265
Groaned at 28 Times in 25 Posts

Yup. Gretchen behaves like she's too cool for the competition and she's annoyed by the challenges. I think she should take her annoyance and go home.
Shiny Beige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Well hopefully we'll get our wish. I swear I've never seen anyone who blamed their lack of mojo on challenges. Shit, she's just a creepy person to me.
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-16-2010, 10:15 PM   #4
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts

I have Gretchen's number, totally, because I am Gretchen. Not literally, but I am her. She was the girl in school that everyone ridiculed, everyone made fun of. They tolerated her, but she never felt like she truly fit in though she desperatly wanted to. So now she's an adult with talent, and a chance to get back at every single person that made her adolescence hell, through the show. She's a bully, she's angry, she's bitter and she desperatly again wants to not only fit in, but win so she can give a big "fuck you" to everyone from her past that made fun of her.

Do I like her? No

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever
KaysarRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:15 PM   #5
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

And for the record, I'd LOVE Michael C. to win, just to stick it to Ivy.

But on the flip side, I adore Mondo. ADORE him. He's such a sweetheart, even with his attitude towards Heidi in the 10/7 episode. I'd love to see him win too.

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
Old 10-16-2010, 11:08 PM   #6
Shiny Beige
Silver Yakkster

Thanked 1,914 Times in 1,287 Posts
Groans: 265
Groaned at 28 Times in 25 Posts

Yup, I'm totally for Mondo. The others, except Gretchen, have talent I can understand, but nobody does color/pattern/symmetry like Mondo.
Shiny Beige is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #7
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

Those pants alone, from the textile he designed with the "+" signs on them had me salivating.

Old 10-18-2010, 03:13 PM   #8
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaysarRocks View Post
I have Gretchen's number, totally, because I am Gretchen. Not literally, but I am her. She was the girl in school that everyone ridiculed, everyone made fun of. They tolerated her, but she never felt like she truly fit in though she desperatly wanted to. So now she's an adult with talent, and a chance to get back at every single person that made her adolescence hell, through the show. She's a bully, she's angry, she's bitter and she desperatly again wants to not only fit in, but win so she can give a big "fuck you" to everyone from her past that made fun of her.

Do I like her? No
I don't agree with that. I think she's the kid in high school that did the bullying and picking on. I think she was just as mean and spiteful then as she is now. Has nothing to do with not fitting in or anything like that. Been there. Had that happen. And I just am not letting that affect my life. She would probably be one of those girls that I went to school with who called me names and all that other crappy stuff. Don't like her personality because she doesn't have one. She's a hateful person.

Old 10-18-2010, 03:50 PM   #9
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

That could be Grandma, for sure. she is a hateful person