Notices

Celebrity Apprentice You're Fired! Who will be the next Celebrity Apprentice? Mondays 8/7c on NBC!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2011, 09:33 AM   #1
Yak Nicholson
The One and Only

Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Celebrity Apprentice - Lil John - What's up Bro?

I am just going to cut right to the chase here. The worst thing you can say to Donald Trump is that you do not belong in the boardroom….Lil’ John, YOU’RE FIRED!

Celebrity Apprentice winners; Joan Rivers, Bret Michaels and Piers Morgan were the interviewers for this pre-show before the finale. After Lil’ John basically gave up, but then tried to backtrack, the interviewers have decided that he was out and also that Meatloaf was too emotional to be in the final two.

THE FINAL TASK: John Rich goes head to head with actress Marlee Matlin.

THE TASK: Each finalist was given a task for the soda 7UP. John Rich chose the 80′s theme, which would include Def Leppard and Marlee chose the 70′s theme which included the Harlem Globe Trotters.

THE HELPERS: John Rich brought back Lil John, Mark McGrath and Star Jones. Marlee brought back Meatloaf, LaToya Jackson and Richard Hatch.

THE PROGRESS: Both teams seem to have their excitements and their disappointments. As editing this show, I have learned that we really do not know what goes on behind the camera. So far, it appears there is no obvious winner.

I have to throw in that John Rich got Dee Snider to put on the old makeup that freaked even those who grew up with Twisted Sister in the 80′s. Dee…still looking scary dude!

Stay tuned for the finale show and let’s discuss who should win and WHY!

Yak Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote