Big Brother CANADA Big Brother Canada!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 12:13 AM   #1
Yak Nicholson
The One and Only

Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default YakCalls: Big Brother Canada Recap

Feburary 27 started off a Big Brother first by welcoming Big Brother Canada to Endemolís worldwide hit franchise. BBCA is mixing up the styles of the USA and UK versions. Big Brother will reward good behavior and punish the bad, perhaps this will mean no singing or talking about either production or diary room sessions.

The first twist was RING RING, yes a phone that the first houseguest to answer will be given a mission or task to accomplish for rewards! The first person to answer the call was Suzette and big brother informed her she was the first Head of Household but to not tell anyone and report to the diary room. Suzette was able to sneak into the DR where she was given 1 hour to to choose 2 for nomination based on first impressions. Big Brother announced to the houseguests how Suzette was chosen and she then named Tom and Emmett as the first nominations for eviction. The first Power of Veto was held in the house and Tom won. Tom used the power to save himself and Suzette named Kat as the replacement nominee. Thursday night, Kat was the first evicted houseguest by a vote of 11-1 with Liza the lone vote to keep her. The HOH competition had the group as Tree Huggers which host Arisa Cox said was very Canadian!

The Sunday show shared the results of the HOH competition with Jillian being the victor. Tradition continues for BB, with Jillian promising Talla she would be safe if she drops and gives her the win. Nominations were not set in stone, with a last minute switch up from Jillian, naming Gary and Aneal up for eviction. Have nots were determined and the losers were Tom, Alec, Peter and Talla. The room is a styled in late 70s motel hell, complete with a TV that has only snow for viewing 24/7!

The feeds gave us the chance to see that alliances were already formed and named, such as The Quatro, which includes Tom, Emmett, Alec and Peter. The boys were also picking up a second in the female form….sounds like the US version of The Brigade! Tom has Liza, Emmett has Jillian, Alec has cuddle buddy Topaz and Peter, well, he is leaving it open for now. The feeds also showed us that another call came in on the phone and a player was given the opportunity to complete a missions and earn a reward.

Have you been watching Canada’s Big Brother? We have all the details on how to watch and where, as well as discussion, live feed updates and spoilers in the forum! Join us HERE!
Yak Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:42 AM   #2
PinkFreak
Wonder Woman

Thanked 2,901 Times in 1,785 Posts
Groans: 58
Groaned at 84 Times in 75 Posts

Thanks for this!! I know you'll found a link to watch a live stream when it's airing, but I've avoided the discussion thread in hopes I could find the episodes online... Anyone know where you can watch after it airs?
PinkFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkFreak For This Useful Post:
SassyGal (03-05-2013)
Old 03-05-2013, 11:43 AM   #3
Ldbright
Senior Yakster

Groans: 280
Groaned at 99 Times in 98 Posts

Youtube has them up

http://www.youtube.com/user/BigBrotherCA2013
Ldbright is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ldbright For This Useful Post:
PinkFreak (03-05-2013), SassyGal (03-05-2013)

Old 03-05-2013, 09:31 PM   #4
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

Thanked 2,923 Times in 2,284 Posts
Groans: 44
Groaned at 43 Times in 40 Posts

I am enjoying watching so if you want to chat come visit me in my BBCA discussion & update thread!!!

Subscribe now to CBS All Access

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:03 PM   #5
PinkFreak
Wonder Woman

Thanked 2,901 Times in 1,785 Posts
Groans: 58
Groaned at 84 Times in 75 Posts

I've started reading the discussion thread, and seen the episodes posted in there, so thanks for the link here too Luke!

I'm on page 7 of the discussion thread & going to watch the episodes tonight & hopefully get kinda caught up so I can join you Sassy
PinkFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkFreak For This Useful Post:
SassyGal (03-05-2013)