Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2020, 07:13 PM   #101
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,599 Times in 5,538 Posts
Groans: 284
Groaned at 154 Times in 144 Posts

omg christmas is just me me me me me me all the dam time good god

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 07:34 PM   #102
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

Thanked 3,029 Times in 2,378 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 44 Times in 41 Posts

so from what I have read last night Bay & Day like in the past stopped being passive aggressive and moved to personal verses game play---angry fighting with xmas about the block and her not using the veto to put Tyler up
Day denies they were playing as a duo.....guess she didn't consider her Black Girls magic alliance a duo

Subscribe now to CBS All Access

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by SassyGal; 09-08-2020 at 07:40 PM.
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2020, 04:32 AM   #103
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyGal View Post
so from what I have read last night Bay & Day like in the past stopped being passive aggressive and moved to personal verses game play---angry fighting with xmas about the block and her not using the veto to put Tyler up
Day denies they were playing as a duo.....guess she didn't consider her Black Girls magic alliance a duo
i made a thread about it.... https://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/sh...ad.php?t=19827

Last edited by Mystycl; 09-09-2020 at 04:43 AM.
Old 09-09-2020, 04:33 AM   #104
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

looks like Cody's grand father passed away.... told him in the DR last night.... :'(

https://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/sh...ad.php?t=19828

Last edited by Mystycl; 09-09-2020 at 04:44 AM.
Old 09-09-2020, 04:07 PM   #105
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

3:03 PM PT 2:57 PM Nicole F & Day complete their talk in the HN. Nicole F exits the HN wearing her "Sloppies" costume. Update Has Screen Caps-Scott3325
12:38 PM PT Dani, Nicole and Kevin are discussing how BB fans get very defensive of their favorite houseguests and will personally attack the houseguests who target them. Nicole: "Even if they're coming after you with pitchforks, it's not justified." -katstoy
11:24 AM PT 9:16am Christmas tells Dani that she is loyal to the Committee but would like to see Davonne make it to top 8 or 7. -katstoy
11:11 AM PT 8:49am Christmas apologizes to Davonne: "I'm sorry that I didn't shut down the conversation earlier and that I allowed myself to elevate the situation. I'm sorry that I raised my voice at you. I wanted to apologize and own it." -katstoy
9:11 AM PT 8:15 AM Stars! 8:24 AM Feeds return to HGs in Comic BR & KT. -Scott3325
8:07 AM PT 8:02 AM Main House Lights go on. Visible HGs in Key & Comic BRs quiet in beds. -Scott3325
7:48 AM PT 7:41 AM Memphis up & to WC, rinse hands, back to bed in Key BR. -Scott3325
6:24 AM PT 6:15 AM Kevin up & to WC, Stars. Kevin out of WC, wash hands, to KT for blanket, to Love Lounge, Stars. Kevin bundles up in blanket, sits & rocks in Love Lounge. Update Has Screen Caps-Scott3325
4:08 AM PT 4:01 AM Cody into Key BR, Ian stirs, Cody to bed. 4:02 AM Main House Lights go off. Visible HGs in Key & Comic BRs quiet in beds. -Scott3325
3:55 AM PT 3:04 AM Cody from off cam into BA, upstairs to Upper Lounge & retrieves a blanket, to BA & lies on sofa. Main House Lights are off. 3:51 AM Cody finally up & to KT. Main House Lights go on. Cody sits at KT island & snacks. -Scott3325
3:49 AM PT 2:49 AM David into Photo BR & to bed

Old 09-10-2020, 03:40 AM   #106
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

1:01 AM PT All HG on camera in bed with lights off. -silverspoons
12:59 AM PT Enzo says I miss my kids so much. i wonder if they are starting school or not. David says he was missing his mom last night. Enzo said he missed his mom more on his first season. He shouts out to his mom. -silverspoons
12:50 AM PT Dani and Enzo say Tyler is having a hard time. Enzo says he tries to make him laugh. David says Tyler will never do BB again -silverspoons
12:49 AM PT Enzo says the comps should be in another place and they should have the yard all the time. -silverspoons
12:45 AM PT Enzo says he will never get his showmance. Dani says Enzo you had a chance with Day and Nicole A. Enzo says Day is like a sister and Nicole A was not here long enough. -silverspoons
12:44 AM PT Enzo says he was excited to have a showmance this season more then anything. He wanted to put his name with her name and he came in and everyone was married -silverspoons
12:43 AM PT Enzo says David you are getting funnier. David says the less people in the house, the less annoyed I am. -silverspoons
12:42 AM PT Kevin says the winner of survivor found idols. Enzo says I like to find stuff, but not in the dark, David agrees. -silverspoons
12:40 AM PT Enzo says 2 million, I would retire. -silverspoons
12:40 AM PT Kevin says winners at war was 2 million dollars. 1/4 for BB and survivor is only 39 days. Ian says about 286k after taxes but depends on the state you are from. Survivor jury gets to stay at a Fiji resort. Enzo says 2 million, for a full fall season -silverspoons
12:35 AM PT Kevin says Boston Rob needs to retire. He looked a little busted. -silverspoons
12:35 AM PT Dani says Robyn cast Boston Rob. It is her claim to fame. -silverspoons
12:32 AM PT Kevin says he watched Winners at War to see if he could get any transferable strategy -silverspoons
12:31 AM PT David is singing in the shower -ChillTownChick
12:29 AM PT Enzo wonders what happened to people who were suppose to be on. Wonders if there would ever be an all winners season. Dani and Kevin point out, there are less BB brother winners then survivor. It would be hard to get enough BB winnners -silverspoons
12:27 AM PT Dani says she could not watch OTT, it was too much big brother in a row. Dani says Love island is 5 days a week, but she got sucked in. -silverspoons
12:24 AM PT Kevin tells Enzo and Dani that Big Brother made him open Pandora's Box in his season. -katstoy
12:22 AM PT Kevin reveals that the Safety Suite room was in an entirely different location. -katstoy
12:17 AM PT Enzo said he told his kids, he is going to win some stuff this time, he is goign to throw some stuff this time. Enzo says there was probably one of the right pieces right next to him in the dark. -silverspoons
12:01 AM PT Dani says the gay community loves Big Brother. Dani says to David you live in West Hollywood, you will get recognized a lot -silverspoons
11:59 PM PT Dani says what was your fan base. Kevin says women not kids. Enzo says mine was women, older women. David says I don't know. Dani says gay guys and young women. -silverspoons
11:56 PM PT Kevin says during all stars (1) they all escaped and played golf. It was in Mexico. Dani says season 6 was in Napa. Feeds switch -silverspoons
11:54 PM PT David says he loved Keesha's laugh. Enzo says she laughed during his crayon story. Maybe she was trying to get his vote. Enzo jokes Keesha is still in sequester. -silverspoons
11:53 PM PT Dani says Janelle had the most peaceful goodbye speech which was shocking. -silverspoons
11:51 PM PT Dani says she can tell Ian from a mile away because of his little flip flops. Dani says you can hear Cody because he is just loud and always talking.

Old 09-10-2020, 03:41 AM   #107
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

production must have been asleep during this....

Old 09-10-2020, 03:15 PM   #108
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

1:34 PM PT 1:14 PM Bunnies! -Scott3325
1:09 PM PT David, Bay and Christmas in KT. David just keeps saying "I'm solid" while Christmas is cutting a cucumber. -branana
1:07 PM PT STARS -branana
1:07 PM PT David says that he had to tell Christmas that someone is putting her name out there for nomination. Christmas calls it bold and asks if it had to do with the Tyler/Bay/Dani situation. He says no.
She thanks him for the info and asks David if he wants some of the cucumber salad she is going to make. He says yes. -branana
1:05 PM PT David says that at different moments, they'll float names just for distraction. Does not specify who he's talking about but Christmas mentions that she can't believe they asked who he'd put up. -branana
1:04 PM PT Back in the SR, David says that if you don't believe you can win a comp, you won't win. Talking about the battle back from last year in BB21 that David lost. He says that there are a lot of competitors who've thrown comps. X frustrated by it. David says they
just laugh in rooms while other people argue. X says she doesn't exactly know who he's talking about but it narrows it down. She says she thinks she has an idea. -branana
1:02 PM PT Kevin asks what if they send Bay to jury. She said a 10-person jury wouldn't make sense. They talk about maybe America having a vote. Girls don't seem to think so. Kevin talks about BB11 having one because of Chima. -branana
1:01 PM PT Day/Kevin dreaming about a reset. Day is hoping for a siren. "That would be so iconic!" -branana
1:00 PM PT Bay tells Kevin that he walks around with an umbrella with darkness. She says that he's the shade. Kevin says if you're feeling insecure about that, that's on you. Bay counters that only insecure people say that. Passive aggressive joking. -branana
12:59 PM PT Day asks Kevin if he'll miss her if she leaves. Day: "You know what, I don't like your attitude." She asks Kevin if he has attitude. He repeats her question, suggesting that she's the one with attitude. Bay joins them in the Comic Room. -branana
12:57 PM PT Christmas says she thought her noms were isolated (because of what Bay said about her and Day's relations) and clear cut. It didn't involve anyone else. She didn't think it spilled over anywhere. -branana
12:57 PM PT David: "There are lots of projections. People project to diffuse- it's obvious." Christmas: "I guess I haven't seen that." David: "That's why I'm here. That's why I'm considered an All-Star. Cause of my read." -katstoy
12:56 PM PT X/David talking in SR. He asks if she is ready for another Thursday in the house. He says he wishes he knew what was going on. Christmas says win HOH and you'll learn you don't know s**t. She is talking about the backdoor situation with Tyler. David says it's
crazy, a lot of projections. Says people project to diffuse what's obvious. X says she guesses she hasn't seen that and asks David what they are. He says that it's better to be a second or a third than a fifth or a sixth, especially when your name comes up and is getting thrown out. Says it sucks, Christmas agrees. -branana
12:54 PM PT Tyler is doing push-ups in the BR. Update Has Screen Caps-branana
12:52 PM PT Kevin thinks that today is 9/11, which means his birthday is next Thursday. Day teases that he;'s going to get evicted, calls it the "Kaysar Curse." Kevin says he better not. He'll sit in the roundtable at jury and not even say a word. -branana
12:50 PM PT Kevin bumps his head and Day quotes a Bible verse. Kevin asks why Day says she doesn't want to work with him. She says it was a joke. She kids that she wants him to switch with Bay. The two exchange teasing banter as Tyler crosses through to the Key Rom. -branana
12:49 PM PT Kevin/David are in the comic room talking about days comps. David doesn't know about it. Day/Kevin explain that you don't want to practice or share that info with everyone. Day advises David to walk out when it comes up. Kevin says on BB11 that they used Play
Dough to make a calendar to study from. He requested it in his HOH basket. Kevin says other people have used playing cards. David suggests the dominos that no one uses. He leaves the room and Day tells Kevin not to tell David anything. Day says she doesn't like him at all. -branana
12:45 PM PT Tyler is shaving at the BA sink. Christmas is out of the shower and in a towel. The two exchange small talk about messy drawers. Christmas compliments Bay's hair. Bay says thanks and that she doesn't know what she's doing with her hair today. Update Has Screen Caps-branana
12:43 PM PT Bay tells Day not to get all worked up. Day calls Christmas an idiot. Kevin says a great story would be if one of them won HOH after being nominated. Bay points out that is what happened with X. Day said she got that s**t by accident. Kevin says the emotional
swings are what help get viewers involved. Day/Bay ask Rich for "some tea" and we get brief STARS. -branana
12:42 PM PT Bay says she's going to have to throw away her pillow case. It's gotten scratched and stained in the house. Kevin asks if anyone has talked to Bay about votes. She says not today but did yesterday. Bay asks if anyone has talked to Kevin. He says
only Dani, Nicole and Cody and confirms they're voting for Day along with Ian and Kevin. Bay says she told Enzo/David to do what they need to do. Bay says that it doesn't matter if Tyler votes for her not. Day calls the situation stupid. -branana
12:40 PM PT Day says that Kevin is stressful in the game. She says that Bay helps her when Kevin stresses her out. Kevin is taken aback. -branana
12:39 PM PT Bay teasing Day about blowing up her DMs, even though she never answers them. Bay tells Kevin/Day to work together. Bay says she needs them to do it. Day jokes she has no intention of working with him. -branana
12:38 PM PT Bay said she is excited to go home. She can now make her friend's baby shower in Missouri and deal with other family stuff while she's there. Going to take her dog to meet her family. Says it will be hilarious because her sister is scared of dogs. -branana
12:25 PM PT (Update contains spoilers...click to view)
Update Has Screen Caps-Scott3325
12:09 PM PT Nicole: "America gave Jessica the hex?" Christmas: "Yeah they felt she was getting bullied by Josh." Nicole: "But I saw her call Josh fat." Christmas: "Yeah but when you go in the DR & say your story.. and they loved her so it didn't matter how bad it was."

Old 09-10-2020, 07:02 PM   #109
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

anyone watching?

Old 09-10-2020, 07:06 PM   #110
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

Thanked 3,029 Times in 2,378 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 44 Times in 41 Posts

I am here.....still critter cam

Subscribe now to CBS All Access

SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote