Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2019, 07:30 PM   #31
requiem
Ruby Chen

Thanked 5,231 Times in 3,663 Posts
Groans: 1,056
Groaned at 821 Times in 577 Posts

Time to crown a new HOH!!

The challenge this week was “Drunk Speeches”. They play clips of houseguests giving speeches, slowing down and sluring the voices. The houseguests playing have to guess what day it was with just the sound clip. It was a TOTAL blow out, with Pretty Boy Mark taking the win.

The best part of the episode was at the beginning when they showed Mark in the diary room. Talking about how well he has memorized everything, he goes off on this insane poem starting from day 1 in the house. A little ditty about every event in the game. They are on day 41. It was really fun. They also showed Dane’s hidden game board which was also cool. He used various food items and rocks, etc to cheat the no pen and paper rule. It didn’t help him much, but I had never seen it on a game of B.B. before.

Anyway, Mark has no intentions of getting ideas for nomination. He’s ready to make a move.

Mark is still upset that Adam didn’t use the veto on him a few weeks ago and Mark flat out tells Adam that he’s going up. He somewhat covers up it in a slowly way, but all the same...Adam is MAD! There is a really good chance he could be eliminated. This takes up a large portion of the episode.

Damian ends up getting nominated once again.

Oh...The weird storage room got a new layer this week. It still doesn’t make sense, but it’s onviously going to lead to some sort of twist. The room started off empty this season aside from a desk. As time goes by, more and more boxes, papers, notebooks, etc start to fill the room. On tonight’s episode - Damian, Dane and Esti discovered a tape recorder. They hid it and so far that is it...but I assume something soon. With so few twists this year, I’m okay with whatever. Lol.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"Everybody knows I'm a mother fucking monster!" - Kanye West

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 07:35 PM   #32
requiem
Ruby Chen

SPOILER

Adam won his 3rd POV in some sort of puzzle based challenge. Apparently, Mark has opted not to make “his move” and will nominate either Cory, Esti or Kyra. PB will have a 4/7 advantage coming into what might be the traditional triple eviction.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
Old 04-14-2019, 08:09 PM   #33
requiem
Ruby Chen

Robbie’s Rankings!

Haven’t done this in a long time! Lol

1. Anthony - He is running every aspect of this game. Probably for a while before I even realized it. He hasn’t won anything, but his social game is on point. I would like to see some blood on his hands if he makes the F2, but for now - he’s on top.

2. Dane - I struggled with the number slot but gave it to Dane because he seems to be well liked and has been highly strategic in creating shields. He is good in challenges, he is one of the few who know of the tape recorder and he has Esti in his back pocket. I don’t care for the game, but he is a super fan and it shows.

3. Adam - His resume should make him number 1 but his attitude drops him down a few pegs. The guy is a challenge beast, winning 5 comps so far. His alliance of PB has been HOH for 5 weeks, His showmance Sam was HOH twice before being evicted. And the other HOH this season was Chelsea, Sam’s BFF in the game. So Adam has controlled a lot. Which makes me thibk it will be impossible to consistently win enough challenges to make F2. Add in his bad behaviour, which is never tolerated all that long on BBC and it all spells doom.

4. Esti - I really like Esti. She has worked hard this season, but she has yet to land a single punch. Had the men not taken this season by storm, I think she would have been a front runner. Her kind of showmance with Dane has served her well and will likely help her this week, but she 100% needs to win SOMETHING to finally get a solid blow in.

5. Cory - Cory is smart, observant, nice, strong, confident, has good relationships and places rather high on my list. I take nothing away from the game this girl has played, I just find her to make for really boring television. I do not enjoy her presence on this show. Lol. Again, it’s nothing against her...she’s done well coming in as Canada’s vote...just really boring.

6. Mark - Mark hasn’t built much outside of PB. He is super likeable, but also just kind of sits in the backseat. His HOH this week really hasn’t helped him or his ego and his dominance in a BBC trivia challenge really make him someone to get rid of quickly. Coming into the final stretch, that had to have set of red flags for everyone. Nominating Damian also spurs him to the other side, a side in which he had been pretty good with. No smart moves this week.

7. Damian - I get that this guy has never seen B.B. before, but after 2 months it seems like he would have picked up on something by now. He just seems so clueless which is cute to a lot of viewers, but I loathe every moment. He is super fun to watch, but I also refuse to reward his lack of commitment to a spot that someone else should have had. Super likeable, won’t last much longer unless he pulls out a win.

8. Kyra - Episode 1, I was in. It’s been down hill since. She is mean, highly emotional and ignorant to so much beyond what she thinks. I don’t like her as a houseguest and I lean highly to not liking her outside the game. THAT SAID...A good candidate for F2 and everyone knows it. She wouldn’t win for sure.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

Old 04-15-2019, 08:08 AM   #34
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,392 Times in 5,358 Posts
Groans: 278
Groaned at 153 Times in 143 Posts

if she wouldnt win.... itd be hard not to take her to the end... which sux with someone so undeserving!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mystycl For This Useful Post:
requiem (04-16-2019)
Old 04-16-2019, 05:57 AM   #35
requiem
Ruby Chen

Live feed update (SPOILERS)

Alright, we’re winding down on the season and with that, the (likely) final twist of the season. Before we get into the twist details, we have the POV ceremony.

So as reported before, Adam won his 3rd POV. The Pretty Boys tried very hard to get Mark to use Cory as the replacement nomination based on the fact that she is the strongest person outside of PB. Mark doesn’t want to do that since he has built some trust with her (so has Anthony) and he wants to target Damian to be evicted. In the end, he puts up Esti next to Damian and is very honest in the fact that she is a pawn.

Then the twist...Production calls the HGs to the living room and starts talking about the storage room. They explain that one of the hundreds of boxes contained a special power And that it has been found. The power gives the HG “secret agent” status and they are able to put a 3rd houseguest up for nomination, secretly. Production then tells them that the 3rd nominee is...CORY!! So now Cory, Damian and Esti are up for eviction on Thursday.

Feed updates indicate that it was Adam who found it and that it had something to do with the tape recorder from Sunday’s episode.

The houseguests are also speculating a triple eviction week and if BBC history indicates, this is usually the week. If that’s the case, the PB have talked about taking out Cory and Damian.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen an alliance dominate a season like this. Perhaps The Horsemen from BBUSA.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

The Following User Says Thank You to requiem For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (04-17-2019)
Old 04-16-2019, 05:59 AM   #36
requiem
Ruby Chen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystycl View Post
if she wouldnt win.... itd be hard not to take her to the end... which sux with someone so undeserving!!!
I so agree!! Itís smart to take a goat, but itís always better to see 2 people who really worked for it. Kyra has not worked for it. Lol

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

Mystycl (04-17-2019)

Old 04-17-2019, 09:36 PM   #37
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,392 Times in 5,358 Posts
Groans: 278
Groaned at 153 Times in 143 Posts

damit!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 08:54 PM   #38
requiem
Ruby Chen

Cory was sadly voted out. For a season long arc on this twist, that was pretty lame.

And the new HOH is...ADAM! That makes 3 HOH wins and 3 POV wins so far.

He made Dane and Anthony have nots which is crazy. Dane just came off a week of being a have not.

And apparently Anthony and Kyra are having a big fight now. I think Anthony is upset about Cory getting voted out.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

Old 04-20-2019, 11:31 AM   #39
requiem
Ruby Chen

LIVE FEED SPOILERS

So, Adam nominated Damian and Esti for nomination. He has told them that the plan is to backdoor Mark, since that’s the story they were selling last week. The PBs are still not known within the house shockingly. In order for this plan to work for the PB, Mark will need to win POV.

Anthony, Dane and Mark have worked hard to make sure a PB doesn’t go up this week.

BUT...It seems like the plan might be to get Adam out on the double eviction this Thursday. Now, I’m not totally sure if this is legit. I feel like the producers ask the 4 guys to talk about voting each other out just so that they can create some drama every week. Since these guys are dominating the game, I’m sure the producers need something to work with.

I bid that to be a good and bad move. Getting rid of Adam is a good move because it gets rid of a total challenge beast. It’s a bad move because it gets rid of the Pretty Boy’s most admiral quality, their loyalty.

If Adam gets voted out, I’m rooting for either Damian or Esti (1 of them will be gone by this point).

I ramble a lot...which is strange because I know no one here is watching. Haha. I love that you keep up Myst! I wish I were better at recapping or even live blogging. Lol

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

Mystycl (04-23-2019)

Old 04-22-2019, 08:40 PM   #40
requiem
Ruby Chen

Damian pulled out the will to FINALLY win a challenge, when he needed it the most to boot! He won the POV this week and obviously took himself down.

The Pretty Boys don’t skip a beat though as they all decide that it would be best if Mark is the replacement nominee. Pretty ballsy game play on these guys are playing by nominating each other over the past few weeks to keep their alliance hidden.

Could it blow up? Possibly? Dane has already 100% told the guys he will not vote to evict Esti, his showmance. There is also a really good chance that Damian will vote to evict Mark, which leaves it at a tie vote and Esti goes to the jury. Kyra is on the vote out Esti plan but if she could FINALLY open her eyes she could totally change the course of the week.

Last update, there is so much talk at this point...but it seems like the pretty boys have totally roped in Kyra. She was just tight with Adam before, thanks to Sam...but it seems like a final five deal is locked in.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby