Notices

The Political Yak Got thoughts on the political landscape? Come on in!

Big Brother - Season 19

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2017, 03:09 AM   #381
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Thanked 8,307 Times in 5,416 Posts
Groans: 223
Groaned at 196 Times in 181 Posts

I don’t watch mainstream media anymore at all. It’s literally been at least a year if not longer since I watched any of that. All of them are “infotainment” and not news. It’s opinions of the news, telling people what and how to think. People can’t just hear news and decide for themselves what to think anymore. One side won’t report something, the other side won’t report on something else.

People need to look outside their biases for sources and then double check them at sites that would normally be against what they think. It’s not easy getting information anymore. They all have agendas.

In the meantime, a president telling a grieving widow of one of our killed in action military that her husband “knew what he was signing up for” literally makes me sick to my stomach. NFL kneeling is disrespecting the troops supposedly, but saying something like that to a new widow, pregnant with a child who will never know his father... “he knew what he signed up for” literally makes me ill. This poor woman and his parents and his unborn child. It would have been better off if he didn’t call at all.

I literally at this point can’t understand those defending him and his actions. How do you defend that? It has become like a cult at this point. It’s one thing to be a Republican vs a Democrat vs an Independent etc. but to ignore these things is just absolute insanity to me. It’s so incredibly hateful and I know for a fact that many who voted for him are not hateful, are nice people with big hearts. Are they just not getting this information?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
My Karma ran over your dogma.
~
TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote