Notices

Project Runway Make it work! The latest season is underway. Any favorite designers?

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 07:45 AM   #11
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Thanked 2,645 Times in 1,808 Posts
Groans: 193
Groaned at 30 Times in 28 Posts

And so it will be Gretchen that wins because no one wants her to win. Yep, it goes like that, ya know.

I want Andy to win and then Mondo. I wanted it to be the 3 guys in the finale. I didn't want Gretchen there AT ALL.
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:51 AM   #12
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts

By that logic Grandma, Bristol Palin is going to win DWTS!

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever
KaysarRocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2010, 07:39 PM   #13
Tina
Bronze Yakkster/Admin Asst.

Thanked 2,226 Times in 1,484 Posts
Groans: 20
Groaned at 17 Times in 13 Posts

I wanted Michael in the finals I thought his pants and top were awesome and his dresses beautiful. I wouldn't be caught dead in that ugly crap gretchen made.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ELVIS has left the building!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:44 PM   #14
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

I just want that one shirt of Michael C's. The drapey one

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
Old 10-29-2010, 05:44 AM   #15
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Thanked 2,645 Times in 1,808 Posts
Groans: 193
Groaned at 30 Times in 28 Posts

I told you. I told you that Gretchen would win because we didn't want her to. I absolutely want that skeleton head shirt of Mondo's. And I did like some of Gretchen's clothes. And I loved that 3 piece outfit of Andy's. Frankly I'd like to bitch slap Michael Kors and that Garcia woman.

And WHY does Jessica Simpson look so chubby? I told Lexi she's pregnant. Is that right?
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-2010, 07:03 AM   #16
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

Gretchen WON?!? Well, I don't have to watch the second half then of the finale. Not that I could afford to but I won't be buying any of her clothes ever, just on principle alone.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:48 AM   #17
Shiny Beige
Silver Yakkster

Thanked 1,928 Times in 1,299 Posts
Groans: 265
Groaned at 28 Times in 25 Posts

I didn't like any of Gretchen's clothes. I didn't like the fabrics either. The only thing missing were Birkenstocks. If this is where fashion is going, I'm glad I won't be there.

I liked the guys' clothes but didn't care of anybody's "headpieces." And i would kill for half of Mondo's collection. It wasn't too "young" for me.
Shiny Beige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:58 PM   #18
Tina
Bronze Yakkster/Admin Asst.

Thanked 2,226 Times in 1,484 Posts
Groans: 20
Groaned at 17 Times in 13 Posts

Ugh I thought Gretchens clothes were heinous. I don't know about you ladies, but I don't wear dresses with no backs!! My boobs need a bra I don't have a body like a 6 foot size 0. The grandma panties which they called shorts were hideous, seriously would any of you wear those out of the house?????? Can't even believe she won and the jewelry looked like it was from the 70's, still have some of those old pieces, these are not new fashions they're recycled. I loved Mondo's tunic with the pink and gray, I would wear that. I loved andy's silver chain dress, beautiful and the criss-crossed blouse and the first blouse. I never agree with these judges, NEVER

ELVIS has left the building!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2010, 06:32 AM   #19
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

She's on GMA right now. Blech.