Navigation » YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! > Yakkster's Lounge > Live at Five with Yakkity Yaks » UPDATE:Holloway Suspect Sought In Another Woman's Murder

Notices

Live at Five with Yakkity Yaks Anything and everything news/weather related should go here

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 10:04 AM   #81
Kristin
Senior Yakster

Thanked 2,758 Times in 2,013 Posts
Groans: 6
Groaned at 34 Times in 31 Posts

Van Der Sloot was just sentenced to 28 years in prison with time served, which brings him down to 26 years.

Just thought I'd mention that he has a cell phone, pot, and a flat screen TV in his cell.
Kristin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2012, 10:27 AM   #82
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,445 Times in 5,409 Posts
Groans: 280
Groaned at 153 Times in 143 Posts

you beat me to it.. LOL
but i didnt know about his cell, thats total bullshit!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:20 PM   #83
LittleMama
Yakkity Special Correspondent

Groans: 19
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

That fucker should be in a hole without windows & get tortured. The movie, Murder In The First, comes to mind. He's a serial killer. And I'll bet he'll get out and murder more women 26 years from now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I feel so loved.

LittleMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:55 PM   #84
Tina
Bronze Yakkster/Admin Asst.

Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,468 Posts
Groans: 20
Groaned at 17 Times in 13 Posts

I so agree with you LM!!!!!!

ELVIS has left the building!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2012, 02:04 PM   #85
Kristin
Senior Yakster

Potentially he could get out in 15 years for good behavior, which is entirely possible since he's only brave enough to take on a female. He'd never take on a guy, so I doubt he'll be fighting in prison.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (01-13-2012)
Old 01-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #86
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Thanked 8,650 Times in 6,624 Posts
Groans: 627
Groaned at 1,038 Times in 953 Posts

This special treatment in prison is so much fucking bull shit. This is ourtrageous. A flat screen??? I have friends in medical school,, married, with kids or kids on the way and they can barely buy a TV. This guys MURDERS someone and gets a flat screen. Well hell...maybe we all picked the wrong line of work.

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next
19wingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #87
Kristin
Senior Yakster

I don't understand it either, wingz. They've shown a ton of pictures of Peruvian prisons and they make the US prisons look like Rodeo Drive. The cells are tiny with about 5 times the people in them than what they are meant to hold. Most of them have no blankets, no pillows, and they are lucky to eat once a day and even luckier if that meal isn't spoiled. Those cells look like they don't even have an electrical outlet let alone any kind of TV.

People in the US bitch about our prisoners getting cable TV in the common area, while Van Der Sloot is getting high and watching his flat screen in a private cell.