Navigation » YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! > Yakkster's Lounge > Live at Five with Yakkity Yaks » UPDATE:Holloway Suspect Sought In Another Woman's Murder

Notices

Live at Five with Yakkity Yaks Anything and everything news/weather related should go here

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 10:38 AM   #11
LittleMama
Yakkity Special Correspondent

Groans: 19
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystycl View Post
yep!!!

he is slick. nothing sticks to him. but the daddy of this girl is "prominate" like douchebag's daddy too, so hopefully, he wont get away with this one..
I hope not! Kid's a killer!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I feel so loved.

LittleMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:27 AM   #12
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,460 Times in 5,421 Posts
Groans: 282
Groaned at 153 Times in 143 Posts

BREAKING NEWS

he has been detained!!!

Former Natalee Holloway case suspect Joran van der Sloot, wanted in slaying in Peru, has been apprehended in Chile.

www.cnn.com

Last edited by Mystycl; 06-03-2010 at 11:29 AM.
Mystycl is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 06-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #13
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/03/...ex.html?hpt=T2

BUSTED! you sorry son of a bitch!

Old 06-03-2010, 12:43 PM   #14
Tina
Bronze Yakkster/Admin Asst.

Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,468 Posts
Groans: 20
Groaned at 17 Times in 13 Posts

Unbelievable!! Maybe now the truth will come out.

ELVIS has left the building!
Tina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #15
LittleMama

Quote:
Good! I read that on Yahoo.com too. I heard that the Peruvian Government isn't that nice to its prisoners, either. The fucker needs to rot to death!

I feel so loved.

Old 06-03-2010, 01:29 PM   #16
LittleMama

Question I Was Thinking...

Should we really be angry at HIM, or the law enforcement officials in Aruba, for not solving the case? He's a killer. Let's get that said from jump.

It's obvious to us that he did it, but why didn't law enforcement pursue further? Because of his dad? Because they're lazy? Nervous of all of the attention?

Just wondering.

I know this: if they would've been on the case, this girl would still be alive.

I feel so loved.

Old 06-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #17
LittleMama

Default My God

He viciously killed her: "Flores' bludgeoned body was found in Room 309 of the Hotel Tac in the Miraflores section of Lima, police said. She suffered blunt trauma to the head, breaking her neck, and to her torso and back, Peruvian police said Thursday."

It's horrible to know she suffered so much. My God.

Rot in hell, van der Sloot!

I feel so loved.

Old 06-03-2010, 07:51 PM   #18
Tina
Bronze Yakkster/Admin Asst.

Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,468 Posts
Groans: 20
Groaned at 17 Times in 13 Posts

Her brother said on Nancy Grace that he couldn't recognize her she was beaten so badly and that she may have been missing an eye!
He put on the Do not disturb sign and told the front desk not to go in his room cuz he had some personal things out etc. and left her for dead.
Apparently the Arubans who somewhat defended and supported him are now furious and say that if the Aruban police had done their job that girl would be alive. Some people are thinking he has had more victims in the last 5 years. Wonder if there are any hookers missing in Holland?

ELVIS has left the building!
Tina is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2010, 06:10 AM   #19
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

ok yall do know that the sombitch tried to extort money from someone here, right? he told "them" he would tell them info about what happened to natalee if they paid him.
so they did (with the police) and the info was all lies!

now MY attorney general and the US attorney in Birmingham have filed charges against him for extortion!!!!!

http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp?S=12591647

Old 06-04-2010, 06:32 AM   #20
Hapyhouswf
VIP Yakkster

Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
yep!!!

he is slick. nothing sticks to him. but the daddy of this girl is "prominate" like douchebag's daddy too, so hopefully, he wont get away with this one..

This guy is guilty as sin...I am like LM, He won't rot in hell he will burn in hell and serves him right...Myst, his dad is dead, died on a tennis court in Feb....Daddy can't help him now. Oh! and his Dad's quote, " No body no case." Jerk...The girl he killed in Peru, her girlfriend made a statement, it was Issues last night, She was gay and she said no way would she go with him....No, way! He drugged her...I saw where the US wants him for extortion and wire fraud. That SOB wanted money to tell them where Natalies body is...Sick and to be on the exact date 5 years later...I hope Peru throws him under the jail and forgets he is there....
Hapyhouswf is offline   Reply With Quote