Navigation » YakkityYaks - Big Brother 19 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! > Yakkster's Lounge > Live at Five with Yakkity Yaks » Donald Trump Won't 'Rule Out' Reversing 2012 Presidential Decision

Notices

Live at Five with Yakkity Yaks Anything and everything news/weather related should go here

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2011, 08:43 AM   #1
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Thanked 8,470 Times in 5,525 Posts
Groans: 228
Groaned at 198 Times in 183 Posts
Default Donald Trump Won't 'Rule Out' Reversing 2012 Presidential Decision

Sigh

Quote:
Donald Trump signaled he could reverse his decision to forgo a presidential run in the next election cycle during an appearance on "Fox & Friends" on Monday morning.

"I can't rule out anything," he said, adding that it's "vital" for Republicans to select the right person to go up against President Barack Obama in 2012. "I don't see that person."

Trump questioned whether he made the right choice in signaling he would not pursue a bid for the White House several weeks ago. His remarks come on the heels of the season finale of "Celebrity Apprentice."

The AP reported at the time Trump said he would not run in 2012:

The announcement, ending a colorful and attention-grabbing chapter in the unfolding GOP nominating race, surprised some strategists who said Trump had been assembling a campaign team and had been expected to announce his candidacy soon. This spring, Trump had gained considerable attention by stirring renewed controversy over President Barack Obama's Hawaii birth, leading the White House to persuade the state to release a copy of Obama's long-form birth certificate after two years of dismissing the issue.
Trump expressed dissatisfaction with the state of the Republican presidential primary field on Monday morning.

"The ones that have announced, I just don't see it," he lamented. "At this point in time, they're not going to be beating Obama."

Trump suggested that criticism he's faced in recent months while teasing he could run for president has not had an adverse affect on his personal brand.

"I've been attacked all my life," he said. "But you give up so much when you do this, and it was just a decision I made."
SOURCE

So his show is over for the season, and he is getting no publicity... Can the ego of this guy get any bigger?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
My Karma ran over your dogma.
~
TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
Yellowdog
Senior Yakster

Thanked 5,207 Times in 3,328 Posts
Groans: 32
Groaned at 188 Times in 159 Posts

Personally, I hope he does run. He has no chance in winning and he will just ruin his career forever. Then hopefully he will go away for good.
Yellowdog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yellowdog For This Useful Post:
LittleMama (05-23-2011), TheKdd (05-23-2011)
Old 05-23-2011, 08:49 AM   #3
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Thanked 8,470 Times in 5,525 Posts
Groans: 228
Groaned at 198 Times in 183 Posts

I don't think he will though. I think he will just keep saying shit until the new season of his show starts.

How can he sit there and tell them it hasn't hurt his "brand" when ratings have dropped dramatically on his show since he decided to start spewing his crap?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
My Karma ran over your dogma.
~
TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2011, 08:50 AM   #4
bertablue

Groans: 1
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts

there is no way in hell that Trump would ever EVER open up his personal finances to run for president. This is just another "get your name out there" publicity crap
bertablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #5
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts

Jesus christ on crutches.......

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever
KaysarRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:45 AM   #6
PooksHere
VIP Yakkster

Groans: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Does this man ever stop his self promotion??? is Egocentric too mild of a word for him? Just sayin.......
PooksHere is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2011, 10:49 AM   #7
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts

I'm telling you now, the day he is president is the day I become a Canadian.

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever
KaysarRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KaysarRocks For This Useful Post:
LittleMama (05-23-2011)