Old 04-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #71
Sphinx
YakBB2 WINNER & #EvilQueen!

Thanked 4,330 Times in 2,904 Posts
Groans: 406
Groaned at 139 Times in 132 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
also, i was pro-renee for the win! Now that i can finally take a stance lol.
rude mikey.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sphinx For This Useful Post:
requiem (04-16-2013)
Old 04-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #72
Bigbrotherfan1977
YakBB2 Runner Up!

Thanked 1,339 Times in 1,043 Posts
Groans: 14
Groaned at 15 Times in 13 Posts

As far a restart. My partner quit and I jus t voted out zach and Luke so yes I didn't think I had anyone. I wasn't part of the teen alliance. So what did I do partnered up with Joe. I made that decision. As for the people who thought I was a floater well a lot of you never played unless it was live show night. Never bother to talk to me. So some of you should take a good hard look in the mirror.
Bigbrotherfan1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigbrotherfan1977 For This Useful Post:
19wingz (04-16-2013), requiem (04-16-2013)

Old 04-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #73
therocprince
Senior Yakster

Groans: 8
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19wingz View Post
See, the first competition, I did not want to share what it looked like. I was told by the DR that it's up to me to share what the Idol looked like. I thought, "Hmm, if there is going to be more of this, then I don't want people to know what it looks like."

The second comp wasn't actually images, but clues in red. I think some of them are even in the threads. I can totally see where it seemed like they were "rigged" for me. I do know this forum well and that worked in my favor. But Luke and I were just WORKING it that night. I mean we got stuck on "The Following" clue FOREVER. Then somehow one of us got it. I can't remember which.
I understand that, but you also have to understand that going into the HOH comp, we expected some type of competition where we would have to stay up for a long amount of time enduring something...not searching for something when we just had an idol search. Then Devin mentioned to us that an endurance comp last season involved staying up and like typing every minute or something, so we were prepared to do something TOTALLY different. So I felt, okay Joe won this type of competition before so they switched this for him because we evicted Zach.
therocprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #74
Bigbrotherfan1977
YakBB2 Runner Up!

Thanked 1,339 Times in 1,043 Posts
Groans: 14
Groaned at 15 Times in 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiem View Post
I hope ey read as well. At first I didn't know you all that well, but you snuck up on us and all of a sudden your game play really came into focus. I voted for you in e YBB vote *BIG GAY HUG* And guuuuurl! I would have KILLED to get second last year, so smile!!! You NAILED it!
Thanks Robbie!!
Bigbrotherfan1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigbrotherfan1977 For This Useful Post:
requiem (04-16-2013)
Old 04-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #75
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Thanked 3,897 Times in 2,136 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 279 Times in 210 Posts

But, I do LOVE Zach, obviously! I just wanted to see Renee come out on top. I feel like she deserved more than one vote. She played a great game! But, so did Zachary and that's why he won!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikey For This Useful Post:
requiem (04-16-2013), Sphinx (04-16-2013)

Old 04-16-2013, 09:05 PM   #76
requiem
Ruby Chen

Thanked 5,332 Times in 3,737 Posts
Groans: 1,056
Groaned at 821 Times in 577 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
I understand where you're coming from Cory, but I can guarantee you that those clues where there. In fact, TK hid them for me so you all couldn't search my name and find them. She hid all of the idols and things like that. I even checked to make sure they were all there after she hid them!

Another thing, that I don't if people realized or not when talking about the "production favorites" is that I've only really known Zach since the game started. And, I've only known Joe since last summer. It's know like I've had a life long relationship with them and would rig the game for them. It just doesn't make sense, you know? Why waste so much time and energy on a game if it's all rigged?

Obviously, we all know those accusations were false, but that REALLY stung when they were flying around. It's one of the main reasons why Jeremy was kicked out, because he was so dramatic and rude about it.
Amen! If you were rigging for friends or ppl you knew long term, I can attest that other ppl would have been final 2 both seasons

The game is all about the cards you hold and how you play them once a twist is revealed.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"Everybody knows I'm a mother fucking monster!" - Kanye West

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to requiem For This Useful Post:
Mikey (04-16-2013), PinkFreak (04-17-2013)
Old 04-16-2013, 09:06 PM   #77
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Thanked 8,656 Times in 6,627 Posts
Groans: 627
Groaned at 1,039 Times in 954 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbrotherfan1977 View Post
Thanks Robbie. You are probobly one of the few. I guess my fellow housemates should brush up on big brother terminolgy. I hope they post DR sessions because you will all see I made my own decsions. No one made me do anything. I din't ride Joe or Zach. I knew they had a alliance together. I won more comps then half of the jury except for Joe and Luke, but i love that i was a floater.
Renee, I kinda agree with you here. I wasn't sure your final plea helped you. To be honest, it would have been better if you said it yesterday. I don't think you were a floater. That term is misused a lot. However, just from working with Zach, I based my decision knowing he had more influence in a lot than I thought you did. You kept your cards close to your chest when it came to me.

I gotta ask ... was you picking me as a partner strategy or just because?

Quote:
Originally Posted by therocprince View Post
I wanted to keep you after that, but the first week I wanted to get you out over Allie because honestly Allie was a stupid choice.

It was Allie right?
LMAO allie indeed. I mean ya. Getting me out would have been smarter. I guess I was actually a threat compared to her because I actually talked and played. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
I understand where you're coming from Cory, but I can guarantee you that those clues where there. In fact, TK hid them for me so you all couldn't search my name and find them. She hid all of the idols and things like that. I even checked to make sure they were all there after she hid them!

Another thing, that I don't if people realized or not when talking about the "production favorites" is that I've only really known Zach since the game started. And, I've only known Joe since last summer. It's know like I've had a life long relationship with them and would rig the game for them. It just doesn't make sense, you know? Why waste so much time and energy on a game if it's all rigged?

Obviously, we all know those accusations were false, but that REALLY stung when they were flying around. It's one of the main reasons why Jeremy was kicked out, because he was so dramatic and rude about it.
Yes. That was one thing I wanted to point out.

I have known Zach the longest from being members here. But we talked about this when we were playing the game. I actually hated him in the past. He was so much more of an ass than he is now. LOL Mikey and Sheldon (and Kel) are very new to the forum. Mikey literally joined like a week before he volunteered to run S1 last summer. Sheldon joined just before to play, like many of you did. It didn't really behoove them to help me and I was just hurt and annoyed that no one saw reason in that because we work so hard to make this site what it is and then to have people trash it the way they did ... And then to be personally attacked via Kik. Wasn't a good time.

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next
19wingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:06 PM   #78
Sphinx
YakBB2 WINNER & #EvilQueen!

Thanked 4,330 Times in 2,904 Posts
Groans: 406
Groaned at 139 Times in 132 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbrotherfan1977 View Post
As far a restart. My partner quit and I jus t voted out zach and Luke so yes I didn't think I had anyone. I wasn't part of the teen alliance. So what did I do partnered up with Joe. I made that decision. As for the people who thought I was a floater well a lot of you never played unless it was live show night. Never bother to talk to me. So some of you should take a good hard look in the mirror.
I'll back Renee up. Honestly she played her ass off. I was glad to sit beside her in the F2. Her social game was above and beyond mine, to be rightfully fair. And she wasn't a floater. Shit, she took the now YBB2 champion out in the 1st week. She was in the decision making process all the time. You deserved to be there Karen! And you weren't a floater. Trust me, if you were, I would have seen to it to repay your betrayal.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sphinx For This Useful Post:
Mikey (04-16-2013)

Old 04-16-2013, 09:06 PM   #79
Ldbright
Senior Yakster

Groans: 280
Groaned at 99 Times in 98 Posts

I was pretty sure I would vote for Renee straight after the vote, but I was very bitter to Zach and Joe at that point, and to be honest, I didn't decide until this morning about my vote.

I just want to clarify, I didn't think you were a floater Renee, I think you played a great game, just read the jury and see. My question was more about you not getting involved in the drama of the house

You both played an awesome game, so congrats!!!
Ldbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:08 PM   #80
destinylv25
Senior Yakster

Groans: 1
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts

I didn't think you were a floater at all.
destinylv25 is offline   Reply With Quote