Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
Sheldon
YakTV Executive Producer

Thanked 4,544 Times in 2,467 Posts
Groans: 134
Groaned at 139 Times in 124 Posts
Yakbb Week #2 HOH Blog: EJ

Hello fans of our little experiment, nice to finally get to talk to you as there are many things I have been dying to express to you.

First off: The person you are seeing in the house is mostly a character. I assure you all I am in no way a cocky or arrogant prick that I might be coming off as. Allow me to explain my motivation for acting this way this week. The Power Struggle twist really threw me through a loop so I needed to figure out a way to make it work to my advantage. Step 1 was winning PoV, Step 2 was finding someone to challenge me. In order to do that I had to lay it on pretty thick "No one dares challenge me" The end result being Jerry somehow stumbling his way into the DR and challenging me.

The way I hope to have this play out is losing in an epically glorious fashion. Like if I could achieve negative points on this I would. This puts me on the block, but I have this pretty, shiny Veto hanging around my neck which allows me to then pull myself off the block, and most importantly, participate in HoH next week. As you guys may have noticed I have had some luck in the comps and hate the thought of sitting one out. So this week I was dealt a bad hand and tried to turn it around. I pray it works because I think it is a masterful manipulation which this game I love so deserves.

As for the other big issue, Cathy. Coming into this game I really thought her and I were cool with one another and what was in the past was left there, however I came to find out before I posted my first hello, that she was spewing hate to Everyone who would listen about me. This was a total shock as my plan coming in was to try to align with her. However this put me immediately on the offensive. I will not sit back while someone throws so much hatred behind my back. I know a lot of you out there think she's is a sweetheart, but you'd be amazed at how malicious she truly is. Once I realized this I knew she had to go. Yes it is VERY personal Now, but is also a Game move as she is leading an alliance that is all against me.

I won't lie when I say one of my motivations for the Power Struggle move was to be able to say that this week I nominated Cathy, beat her in PoV, got removed from HoH so I can have the satisfaction of casting a vote to Evict her as well. What can I say when I am wronged as much as she has wronged me I demand REVENGE! I will not apologize for this and only Regret is she didn't quit the game again. Petty, maybe. Deserved, absolutely.

As for my other housemates, I genuinely like most of them. I have no ill will towards Jenny and only nominated her because of her alliance. I'm not even mad at Jerry for taking the challenge, he feels he's doing the right thing and I can respect that. I've had really great interactions with Robbie, Brendon, Lucci, Mikey and even Mohit who nominated me last week, but am not in an alliance yet as it's tough to believe what people say when you're HoH. We'll see what next week brings.

I hope you all are enjoying so far. I play this game by the mantra of "Take it to the forum" as I would be so bored if I was a viewer who only saw general chit chat and never got a peek at any of the drama that really is unfolding behind closed doors (and there's a lot). Some might say it's brash of me and I'm confrontational, but really how much of 2 truths and a lie can you guys handle. You deserve better and I plan on bringing it for as long as I'm here.

That's all for now, America. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful (I'm kidding!!!!). Give the Goldie a chance, I might grow on you. Now, I'm off to go have my HoH Stripped from me in the grandest fashion ever!

Smooches.
Sheldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:03 AM   #2
Sphinx
YakBB2 WINNER & #EvilQueen!

Thanked 4,330 Times in 2,904 Posts
Groans: 406
Groaned at 139 Times in 132 Posts

I'm sorry, but he's still arrogant and egotistical even if he's trying to portray himself as such.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:15 PM   #3
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Thanked 8,656 Times in 6,627 Posts
Groans: 627
Groaned at 1,039 Times in 954 Posts

LOL Zach.

I do like the "take it to the forum" thing, though. That's the one good thing.

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next
19wingz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2013, 12:21 PM   #4
Sphinx

I mean, I think that's the one thing we did do well. When one of us got pissed off - okay me - I would go to the forum and call it out and leave ash in my wake. I tried to tell the DR what was going on at all times behind the scenes, so as they knew where my head was at.

This "take it to the forum" approach is ludicrous. I call it confrontation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sphinx For This Useful Post:
19wingz (07-29-2013), Ldbright (07-29-2013)
Old 07-29-2013, 01:47 PM   #5
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Thanked 8,513 Times in 5,553 Posts
Groans: 230
Groaned at 198 Times in 183 Posts

Yeah your season was the first KiK season, and SO MANY of your HGs ONLY talked in there. It was annoying as hell.

Wasn't Robbie the one that was behind most of the EJ/Cathy feud this season? Was Cathy really bashing him, or was it more made up stuff to get the feud going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
My Karma ran over your dogma.
~
TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 03:06 PM   #6
Sphinx

I guarantee you Robbie made it up or embellished.

Old 07-29-2013, 05:08 PM   #7
TheKdd
Your mama what?

That's what I'm thinking, cause that's what he's good at.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
Old 09-25-2013, 03:02 AM   #8
requiem
Ruby Chen

Thanked 5,332 Times in 3,737 Posts
Groans: 1,056
Groaned at 821 Times in 577 Posts

Just gotta say...I didn't embellish anything on is. I may have fanned it, but is was all them.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"Everybody knows I'm a mother fucking monster!" - Kanye West

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:09 AM   #9
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Yes but weren't the original e-mails that fanned this from an old game at the BBQ?

~
~

Old 09-27-2013, 12:00 AM   #10
requiem
Ruby Chen

Thanked 5,332 Times in 3,737 Posts
Groans: 1,056
Groaned at 821 Times in 577 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKdd View Post
Yes but weren't the original e-mails that fanned this from an old game at the BBQ?
Oh yes, that is true....but it was actually a huge mistake on my end that they started to fight...I accidentally sent EJ something he wrote when it was suppose to go to Cathy...That was on day one.

So I basically outed myself that I was kinda being shady on both sides and the rest is history. Lol.

By far my biggest mistake in the game communication wise.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"Everybody knows I'm a mother fucking monster!" - Kanye West

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
requiem is offline   Reply With Quote