Notices

Yakkity's Archives This is where outdated or discontinued forums will go. Feel free to still read & post. You just might revive a topic!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #34
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Thanked 3,886 Times in 2,129 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 277 Times in 208 Posts

On behalf of Jarrod and I, I would like to thank each of you for your support! We are saddened by the events that unfolded with Amber, but we are resilient. She will not ruin this game! We will move forward. Jarrod and I have been in communication this morning, as we will continue to be throughout the day today hashing out our latest solution in what has been a week of problem solving. Please know, that from here forth Big Brother: The Love Shyak will be retooled, re-titled, and renewed!

We hope to continue the game with each of you intact, should you desire to continue with us. Among you, will be a few new faces! Something refreshing for all of us as far as I'm concerned.

In life, some people are difficult. Add the internet to the mix, and those people become borderline insane. Please stay tuned as we bring you the latest on the future of YBB2. An announcement will be made by the end of the day today. You are more than welcome to stop by the DR or KiK either Jarrod or myself with questions. I do recommend staying connected to these outlets throughout the day today, in case any questions arise!

Thank you again for your support! Oh, and by the way, just so I can finally say it...

AMBER...YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE!

Last edited by Mikey; 02-22-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mikey For This Useful Post:
19wingz (02-23-2013), MissSouthernLady (02-22-2013), Mystycl (02-22-2013), PinkFreak (02-22-2013), Sheldon (02-22-2013)