Notices

Yak TV Graveyard Relive some of your old TV favorites ... that are no longer with us!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 09:09 PM   #21
kmteach
Senior Yakster

Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts

Loved tonight's episode!!

VOTED AS YAKSTER WITH THE BEST AVATAR - 2010!!
And here's the winning avatar:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kmteach is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2009, 09:27 PM   #22
Taea
Senior Yakster

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Tonights episode was excellent. Loved Kurts dance on the field and I laughed until I almost peed when the whole team got on the field and did their routine. This whole episode was filled with scandal. The wife is looking even worse to me now that she is after that chicks baby and the whole lying to Finn about it being his is just awful too. It is all obviously going to blow up in their faces soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:35 AM   #23
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,801 Posts
Groans: 193
Groaned at 30 Times in 28 Posts

I absolutely adore Kurt! I just adore him! The moment when he tells his father he's gay....priceless...when his father said I've known since you were three when you asked for sensible heels for your birthday. His father was on Yes Dear.

Ok, Sue cracks me up. She's more mentally ill than that teacher she accuses of being mentally ill. Caning works? WTF?

This was a wonderful episode although Rachel leaving the glee club was really stupid. Sometimes I just can't stand her although I love to hear her sing.
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:07 AM   #24
Yellowdog
Senior Yakster

Thanked 5,208 Times in 3,329 Posts
Groans: 32
Groaned at 188 Times in 159 Posts

Jane Lynch does the same delivery and same character in every movie but it doesn't matter because it's so damn funny. I love a few weeks ago when she was called the cock of he walk and she looked down and just said "filthy". The delivery was hilarious.
Yellowdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2009, 10:24 AM   #25
Kit
Senior Yakster

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Still loving this show!! I agree that Jane Lynch always seems to play the same character but I never seem to get tired of it, her delivery is great. The football dance routine had me in tears I was laughing so hard. I think it is hysterical that the president of the celibacy club is now pregnant. Not sure if they are going to take this baby thing all the way to delivery but I am looking forward to the outcome of that story line. I also hope they bring back the Rachel/ Finn sexual tension. Those two together are funny. Her telling Finn he had the cliche blond girlfriend and he stopped listening to her to figure out if cliche was a good or bad thing. Can't wait for next weeks episode!
Kit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:15 AM   #26
Elizabeth
Senior Yakster

Groans: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit View Post
Still loving this show!! I agree that Jane Lynch always seems to play the same character but I never seem to get tired of it, her delivery is great. The football dance routine had me in tears I was laughing so hard. I think it is hysterical that the president of the celibacy club is now pregnant. Not sure if they are going to take this baby thing all the way to delivery but I am looking forward to the outcome of that story line. I also hope they bring back the Rachel/ Finn sexual tension. Those two together are funny. Her telling Finn he had the cliche blond girlfriend and he stopped listening to her to figure out if cliche was a good or bad thing. Can't wait for next weeks episode!
I watched Glee last night for the first time and I can honestly say this is going to be one of my favorite shows of the season! The football team doing their routine almost made me pee my pants! And one of the players from the opposing team was getting into it too! Always love Jane Lynch! What an awesome show -- I wish I would have caught the earlier episodes!
Elizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:48 AM   #27
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Thanked 8,656 Times in 6,627 Posts
Groans: 627
Groaned at 1,039 Times in 954 Posts

Elizabeth, you might wanna check FOX.com. They may have the previous episodes right online for you to see! It's such a GREAT show. I'm currently getting last night's episode- can't wait to watch it!

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next
19wingz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2009, 11:56 AM   #28
Yellowdog
Senior Yakster

Thanked 5,208 Times in 3,329 Posts
Groans: 32
Groaned at 188 Times in 159 Posts

It's on Hula, too, as are a lot of the new shows.
Yellowdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:31 PM   #29
Elizabeth
Senior Yakster

Groans: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19wingz View Post
Elizabeth, you might wanna check FOX.com. They may have the previous episodes right online for you to see! It's such a GREAT show. I'm currently getting last night's episode- can't wait to watch it!
Thanks Wingz (and YD too). I am going to look for the prior episodes when I get home tonight.
Elizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:34 PM   #30
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Thanked 8,656 Times in 6,627 Posts
Groans: 627
Groaned at 1,039 Times in 954 Posts

Man oh man, you guys weren't kidding. Great episode. The dance scene on the football field had me cracking up! That was absolutely priceless!

It's funny how last week we were talking about how Will's wife isn't a very likable character. Well, now we see why they didn't make her that way. I can't believe what she's about to do. It'd be interesting to see how she pulls this one off. As for Kurt telling his dad, I think that's great. This show seems to be handling the issue well and not hiding it. I like that.

As for Quinn - I did NOT see it coming that she slept with Finn's best friend (forget his name now). I wish Finn somehow wises up and realizes that makin' out in the hot tub with swim suits and him releasing his goods will NOT make her pregnant! LOL As for his best friend, what a douche. Oh and what do you guys think he was doing at the end when he made fun of Quinn?

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next
19wingz is offline   Reply With Quote