Notices

Project Runway Make it work! The latest season is underway. Any favorite designers?

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 11:37 AM   #21
Kit
Senior Yakster

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Really? Isn't Daniel Franco the weird one that was in two seasons. I think he is the one who told Heidi he loved her at one of the reunion shows and it was very ACKWARD. I do not like him as much as I do Santino so I am glad Kors was not there. Franco and Santino were on Top Design, Franco made a dress that Ricky Schroeder's wife just loved. He had a whole poem written about the dress. Do you watch Top Design? If so, what did you think of Jeffrey, he looked so different to me.
Kit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2008, 11:45 AM   #22
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,801 Posts
Groans: 193
Groaned at 30 Times in 28 Posts

Oh I watch Top Design and Jeffrey looked washed up and dried out. He looked even worse than when he was on PR. Ugh! I thought Santino was cool. Sweet Pea was still strange.

The only dress my daughter and I liked of Kenley's was the off white one with the flowers down the front.

We liked several of Korto's dresses.

We actually really liked the majority of Leeanne's outfits especially those pants.

But frankly I don't see anyone wearing that one dress of Kenley's with the braid on it. That was butt-ugly.
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by grandmamichelf; 10-16-2008 at 11:47 AM.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:49 AM   #23
Kit
Senior Yakster

Also, Andre with his dress that was representing some kind of political statement about chaos and hope or something. I agree with whoever it was that did not like the "sad little gray dress". I had no idea how much designers read into their clothes. I guess I just do not have the mind of an artist. I can admire their beauty but I do not see a forest with a gold path or chaos or whatever else they say when they talk about their design.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:13 PM   #24
Tina
Bronze Yakkster/Admin Asst.

Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,468 Posts
Groans: 20
Groaned at 17 Times in 13 Posts

Finally someone won that I liked their line. I thought all 3 did a good job and there was something I liked from each but overall I think Leanne deserved the win. I loved Kenley's cream dress that was gorgeous. But I really want the cream top and blue skirt from LeAnne's line and the cream pants. I loved the colors Korto used but neither looks good on me at all. i like that Tim finally got to be a finale judge.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2008, 04:25 PM   #25
Taea
Senior Yakster

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

I was disappointed Leeanne mcmousy won. She had a decent line but I liked Kenleys more. Oh well, now I get to look forward to Top Chef!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:29 PM   #26
Kit
Senior Yakster

Top Chef is a great show and it should be fun since it will be in New York this season. I am looking forward to seeing the challenges they have in store for the contestants. I am often amazed at what they come up with on the show. It will be interesting to see who the "bad guy" is this season. I liked Blaze last year but thought he really blew it at the end.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:31 PM   #27
Taea
Senior Yakster

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Blaze was my absolute favorite! I agree, he totally blew it at the end. I was hoping he would at least win Fan Favorite but I was happy with Steph winning.

Taea is offline   Reply With Quote