Notices

Celebrity Apprentice You're Fired! Who will be the next Celebrity Apprentice? Mondays 8/7c on NBC!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
Yak Nicholson
The One and Only

Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Sheees Baaaack! Go Latoya!

The Task: Both the men and the women had to put together a hair show to promote an American made hair product line.

The challenge: Both teams did very well, although I thought the women did better with the models coming out in the beginning. I also thought the guys struggled a bit with their presentation.

The winner: The men! Go figure…

The Fight: Nene and Star was entertaining in the boardroom, to say the least. I think Star did the right thing and keep her mouth shut.

The surprise! As the winner was announced, THE DONALD brought back Latoya Jackson after a plead on her behalf to Mr. Trump that she did not deserve to be fired. Personally…I loved the fact that she was brought back and joined the men’s group.

The women’s boardroom fight: Let’s talk Nene and Star….they hate each other, it is obvious. I would never, NEVER allow two people who did not get along with each other on a team…period. However, I have to agree with everyone and Hope was not pulling her weight. Plus, a duel between Nene and Star in the end would be quite entertaining!

The decision: Hope…your fired!

Beautiful and loved your ending remarks. All the best to you Hope!

Yak Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Thanked 8,656 Times in 6,627 Posts
Groans: 627
Groaned at 1,039 Times in 954 Posts

Totally a May Sweeps stunt. Trump has bent/changed the rules so many times this season. It's ridiculous.

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next
19wingz is offline   Reply With Quote