Big Brother CANADA Big Brother Canada!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2019, 07:57 PM   #11
requiem
Ruby Chen

Thanked 5,254 Times in 3,684 Posts
Groans: 1,056
Groaned at 821 Times in 577 Posts

The HOH this week was your standard last man standing challenge that came down to Dane (The Pretty Boys aka Missing Tooth Guy) vs. Sam (Pretty Boy Adam’s girl). In the end, Dane won his second HOH in 3 weeks and secured the PB with another week of safety.

However, the effects of mama are being felt and the main alliance of 6 (Sam, Chelsea, Adam, Dane, Black Guy, Dark Beard Guy) starts to fracture into sexes. Dane wants to nominate Chelsea and They with the idea to backdoor Sam. Adam gets this feeling and smartly reminds Dane that he is starting a little something with Etsy.

Speaking of Etsy...This girl is playing a really good game. She is totally using Dean in a super smart way and her work with “Insert Girl” is starting to grow. I think she is going to grow into a fan favourite and I’m looking forward to her game blossoming in the weeks ahead.

Cheaslea and They were nominated with Dean really not holding back his reasoning to Chelsea. Her starting the conversation of a girls alliance has changed the game in a good way since it was getting predictable with nominations.

That said...I wish we had less PB focus. I get that they have dominated this season, but it means that I don’t know much about Cory, Gay Asian, or “insert girl” who isn’t even memorable enough to get a stereotyped name from me.

New episode tonight where 5 people will fight for POV (Yes 5. This season, the HOH does not get to play.)

One last note...props to the producers and editors on this episode. Not 1 single minute of silly nonsense. It was completely game driven which is not something I expect from this franchise.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"Everybody knows I'm a mother fucking monster!" - Kanye West

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 08:00 PM   #12
requiem
Ruby Chen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystycl View Post
way to go momma!!!!!!

im loving your version so much better than ours LOL
I find our seasons a little bit better because they always seem to cast super fans and fairly decent, respectful people.

However, itís easy to forget past houseguests and seasons because we donít have those BIG watercooler moments that the American version has. I think the drama on BBUSA can be taxing but creates a longer impression.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR

Old 03-27-2019, 09:31 PM   #13
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,472 Times in 5,430 Posts
Groans: 282
Groaned at 153 Times in 143 Posts

youre probably right, oh wise one.... ♥

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 08:35 AM   #14
requiem
Ruby Chen

Uneventful veto episode last night.

Cory won the POV and she seems very quirky. We haven’t spent much time with her. She didn’t end up using the veto, but I think she should have. She could have built something with They and forced Dane to nominate Sam which would upset Adam.

Either way, it looks like Chelsea is out the door tonight. She really shouldn’t have mentioned a girls alliance to the wrong girl.

Tonight is the first double eviction of the season so that should be fun.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

Old 03-28-2019, 07:14 PM   #15
requiem
Ruby Chen

Double Eviction Night!!

But my excitement ends there. Chelsea was voted out first and the girl really put up a fight. But it came down to campaigning too hard and making herself seem like an even bigger threat.

HOH comes around and it’s a classic “before or after” challenge. It comes down to Eddie and two members of the Pretty Boys. Well...PB wins again, with Adam taking his 2nd HOH. 5 HOH challenges this season and the PB have taken 4 of them.

Kiki and Eddie get put up. Kiki won the POV. Adam nominated They, who has now been nominated 3 times.

Eddie voted out.

I need someone that isn’t PB to win HOH next week. The predictability is wearing thin.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

Old 03-29-2019, 10:12 AM   #16
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

i hate when 1 group runs the house... its so not right

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mystycl For This Useful Post:
requiem (03-29-2019)
Old 04-01-2019, 06:02 AM   #17
requiem
Ruby Chen

Well, I missed a few minutes last night so I’m missing a few details.

Sam won HOH, she is Adam’s showmamce so I assumed the PB would be safe.

Before we get to the nominations though, it’s the first major twist of the season! All houseguests except Sam go outside. They have to unanimously pick someone to get the blood veto and then they can go back in. I expect this to take hours. Pretty quickly it is given to “They” because “that’s who Sam would have wanted.” It’s ridiculous. Anyone who goes home this week deserves to for not fighting harder for this.

All we know for now is that They have the blood diamond and can’t be eliminated this week. My fan guess is that They will be the only person voting this week. She will have to save 1 person on the block, eliminating the other. Blood veto = Blood on your hands? Just a thought.

As for nominations....Kiki went up again. But clearly same wants a PB out as she nominated Mark along with her....he other two options were Dane and Ant who are almost PB. Possible back door? Either way, Sam pisses both sides of the house with this move and I see her being voted out soon.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

Old 04-01-2019, 12:32 PM   #18
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

sounds like she's got some balls? or pushing too hard?

Old 04-02-2019, 06:29 AM   #19
requiem
Ruby Chen

She’s a strong competitor, in a showmance with Adam and doesn’t seem to want to make friends with anyone outside of the beautiful people.

Updates from feeds : Sounds like Adam won the POV (again) and won’t use it even though Mark is on the block. Probably for the best as it sounds like The Pretty Boys have done a great job this week of making KIKI the target.

Still no word on the blood veto, but it put a big target on They’s head.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

The Following User Says Thank You to requiem For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (04-06-2019)
Old 04-03-2019, 08:14 AM   #20
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

ppffttt