Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2019, 08:15 AM   #21
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,468 Times in 5,428 Posts
Groans: 282
Groaned at 153 Times in 143 Posts

so no balls, just stuck up bitch... LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2019, 06:54 AM   #22
requiem
Ruby Chen

Thanked 5,253 Times in 3,683 Posts
Groans: 1,056
Groaned at 821 Times in 577 Posts

And we are down to 9!

This weeks live eviction episode was fairly light on gameplay, strange since it’s a potentionally big vote as well as the blood veto coming to light.

So, the blood veto was EXACTLY what I figured it to be, but still a cool twist all the same. Kiera aka They can choose to veto the eviction results and cast a sole vote they-selves.

Mostly the episode was showing new bonds between houseguests, my favourite being the bond between Anthony and Cory. Totally got this brother/sister thing going on and I appreciate it. Him making fun of her east coast accent really had me missing my damily.

Come eviction time, Kiki was voted out. I was really thinking her and Esti were going to make a power duo, they seemed like a sharp duo. But i get the idea that they flaunted their closeness, which is always bad in big brother. Im also shocked that they didn’t take the opportunity to get rid of Mark. Everyone in the house pretty much knows about the Pretty Boy alliance at this point, yet they didn’t strike?! This will be the week that the other house guests look back on to figure out where it all went wrong for them.

BBC likes to leave the HOH on a cliff hanger, so as we leave “the agents” (I wish the host would just call them houseguests. Lol) were hanging upside down on a silver tube, hanging on with their hands and feet. HOH and nominations on Sunday.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"Everybody knows I'm a mother fucking monster!" - Kanye West

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to requiem For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (04-06-2019)
Old 04-05-2019, 07:02 AM   #23
requiem
Ruby Chen

I didnt do a recap for Wednesday! I don’t remember much! Haha

Adam won POV, his second of the season and 4th win overall. So much game to play and he is 3 challenges away from the Canadian record.

What I do clearly remember is the challenge, which is one of the best ones I’ve ever seen. It was so simple and cool...and made for great TV. The houseguests had to walk across a beam and back again while holding a long, thinner beam with an indent in the middle. Each time they made a full back and forth rotation, they would have to place a ball on the indent and repeat the process 25 times. Again, very simple but it was so fantastic to watch and something I would totally love to try. It looked HARD!

Anyway, I just wanted to share the challenge because I loved it so much, the episode itself...meh. Lol

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
Mystycl (04-06-2019)
Old 04-05-2019, 07:10 AM   #24
requiem
Ruby Chen

One last note and SPOILER!!!

So feed updates indicate a new HOH and I’m excited!

CORY!! This is the first time in 8 HOH challenges that a manority has been in power! Cory is a quiet player, really only getting ample screen time when Canada votes her in after the first eviction. I feel she will nominate either Dane and Esti or Sam and Adam. The smart move would be Sam and Adam. Showmance with 4 HOH/3 POV wins between them? Easy. But the 3 of them do have a DL east coast thing going on. Dane and Esti would be smart as well as it’s another showmance thing, but I think it would backfire with Esti going home...Leaving the PB alliance with 4 players out of 8.

IM EXCITED!

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

Old 04-06-2019, 02:04 PM   #25
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

YAY that PB alliance must be split up asap....
so wait.. cory has a side deal with sam and adam?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-07-2019, 06:56 AM   #26
requiem
Ruby Chen

Yes. Sam, Adam and Cory all come from east coast Canada and that has been a big bond for them.

I was reading an interview with kiki and she said the 4 guys in PB were so good at not being in the same room together and always being a part of every conversation, so anAdan and Cory connection would make sense. I dislike as a viewer that the PB is steamrolling this season, but as a fan I appreciate all the work they are putting in.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

Mystycl (04-08-2019)
Old 04-08-2019, 08:50 AM   #27
requiem
Ruby Chen

Cory nominated Dane and Esti this week. But a lot has happened to cause a major shift.

I guess Dane, Sam and Adam had conversations about backdooring Cory last week. Information which got back to Cory. Cory used her HOH this week to focus on who started the conversation and figure out who was lying. So perceptive this woman, she quickly realizes that Sam and Adam are playing her, as is Kyra (They). She instantly notices behaviour changes the further she gets. It was neat to watch.

Anthony spends a fair bit of time trying to get the focus off Adam and Dane by throwing Sam under the bus big time. He lets Adam and the boys know what he is doing and here’s where things start to change. Adam FREAKS out. Big time. Dude has a temper and starts hitting things and throwing boxes, total tantrum. Anthony gives him some time to cool off and approves him again. Once again, Adam loses his cool...making it very clear that the Pretty Boys are second to Sam at this point. Anthony reiterated this back to Dane and Mark and it sounds like the PB4 is now the PB3.

Feed spoilers say that Dane won the POV and will obviously use it on himself. He has suddenly become best friends with Cory and is convincing her to put up Sam. This means that yet another girl will go home this week, sadly.

Anyway, the change in HOH has been very welcome after a PB and Sam start. Loving the branches of new partnerships.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

Mystycl (04-08-2019)

Old 04-08-2019, 07:20 PM   #28
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

so jealous!!!!!!
ours hasnt been this good in years

The Following User Says Thank You to Mystycl For This Useful Post:
requiem (04-08-2019)
Old 04-08-2019, 09:31 PM   #29
requiem
Ruby Chen

We have been blessed with a really great season. I’m loving every aspect.

Our host really sucks. Haha. So at least you don’t have to watch her. Lol

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

Old 04-14-2019, 08:13 PM   #30
requiem
Ruby Chen

So a quick update on last week.

Dane won POV and worked Cory HARD. Cory nominated Sam as the replacement which was a good move, but also caused her to break the deal that got her HOH. Meh.

It was an easy week. Sam is evicted and becomes the first member of the jury.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby