Notices

Yak A Suggestion! Do you have an idea for YakkityYaks that you want to share? Want to be a contributor to our front page or blog? Come make your contributions here!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2015, 11:59 AM   #1
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Thanked 8,497 Times in 5,541 Posts
Groans: 230
Groaned at 198 Times in 183 Posts
Default Suggestions

I know YY has gotten a bit, say, stale as of late. With me being sick and Wingz being a Dr (interesting combo wouldn't you say? lol) we haven't been able to really put a whole lot of time into the site.

When I am able to come and sit here for a sec, I would like to be able to try and change that. It may take a bit but you know what I'm saying.

Soooo.... I'm asking for suggestions, critique, changes etc. that you might like to see, or maybe just to try and see what happens. Anyone have any ideas? Like, more news stories, less news stories and focus on something else? A topic not discussed here that should be, or shouldn't be?

What do you find yourself doing on the internet that isn't here? Any other sites we may be able to integrate here that we can discuss?

In other words, what do you think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
My Karma ran over your dogma.
~
TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheKdd For This Useful Post:
19wingz (01-21-2015)