Default De'Andre's Diary Room Log

Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 05:47 PM   #2
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Thanked 3,897 Times in 2,136 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 279 Times in 210 Posts

Things are okay. I think my social game play is really well. So glad I made it through the first vote. Time for hoh and make a alliance. I am really close to mike and heba

I have really bonded with Mike and Luke they're just really up front and Quan and we just gotten to know each other they really want me to work with them and they said that if I work with them I will be safe but I think I'm going to stick with the people that I picked a coming to the house
Old 07-22-2014, 08:14 AM   #3
PinkFreak
Wonder Woman

Thanked 2,906 Times in 1,790 Posts
Groans: 60
Groaned at 84 Times in 75 Posts
Default Week 1 DR Questions

1) How did the announcement of the first week twist change your first week strategy? - It was weird. I didn't know I had the power to actually make the game as of casting in the school yard pick!

2) If there were an HOH challenge this week, who would you have nominated and why? - I would definitely nominate Erik & doc. I just don't like doc. He seems like a big target on my radar and I am ready for him to go. He doesn't talk to me and I don't have time for that & Erik is the same he doesn't talk much.

3) Who is under estimated? Why? Serena is under estimated the most in this game. She has been really inactive and she wants to play she was dealing with personal stuff. Someone people needs to understand that they have to give her a chance. She could definitely be a potential winner.

4) If you got to chose who left the game 1st, instead of YakMerica, who would you have evicted? Why? Hmm. This isn't as easy as it sounds but i would have sent home Erik. He's kinda in the lame racket (;

5) From 1 to 100, what percent chance do you think you have of being voted out this week and why? 15% chance. I feel safe but you never know whats real or not in the big brother house.

6) Rank your HG's on who you like/trust the most, to who you don't like/trust the least.
1- Mike Moss.
2- Heba
3- Austin
4- Luke
5- Serena
6- Jackson
7- Brandon
8- Erik
9- Doc

7) Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Feel free to tell us anything else that's on your mind if you want to, but this question is not required. -

I love The Yak
It's my kind of place
Just walkin' through the front door

Puts a big smile on my face
It ain't too far, come as you are

Hmm, hmm, hmm I love The Yak

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PinkFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkFreak For This Useful Post:
requiem (07-22-2014)

Old 07-22-2014, 10:54 AM   #4
requiem
Ruby Chen

Thanked 5,332 Times in 3,737 Posts
Groans: 1,056
Groaned at 821 Times in 577 Posts

Serena ranked at 5th is interesting...Sounds like Serena has made some quick friends!

I like that she used the phrase "lame racket." Lol

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"Everybody knows I'm a mother fucking monster!" - Kanye West

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR
requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 01:29 PM   #5
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Thanked 3,897 Times in 2,136 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 279 Times in 210 Posts

Well. As we all know the first vote is a live vote so we had to figure out a way to have the majority vote. So I was really close to Luke & mike so we came up with a idea to make a alliance of 7 to have the majority vote

Mike and I believe there's another twist soon! If it is. Bring more people ����

Well yakmerica. I am so excited I hope y'all like me!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikey For This Useful Post:
requiem (07-22-2014)
Old 07-22-2014, 01:49 PM   #6
requiem
Ruby Chen

Bring more people? .....What?

I'm sure your lovely...but I'm on team Jackson...you are going to have to woo me DA!

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

"You can take away my car and you can take away my keys...But you can't take away my dreams because I'm like sleeping when I have them." - NATR

Old 07-26-2014, 02:56 PM   #7
requiem
Ruby Chen

July 26, 2014

DA - so Dee told me that he will not be nominating me this week and if he actually keeps his word, maybe I will work with him. If my plan works like its suppose to, I should be smooth sailing.

DR - since there is no veto this week, congrats on making it to week three. What is your plan?

DA - Haha. Thank you. I want Doc out. So does Heba! But neither one of us wants to do it because we both promised Doc loyalty due to him not nominating me or her. So we have a final four deal including me, Heba, Austin and Mike. So next week we are throwing the HOH to Mike or Austin and get rid of Doc without getting blood on neither of our hands.

DR - Could be a smart plan. So saying that, you are obviously targeting Serena for eviction this week?

DA - No. It's just Austin is a loyal vote for me and I always know where his head is. With her she's a wild card.

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

Old 07-26-2014, 02:59 PM   #8
requiem
Ruby Chen

....the rest of he convo after that was me explaining how the "post 10 times" task worked. I hope he finally got it. Lol.

Nice kid.

I think it's all but confirmed that the rumour of DA having a pre season five person alliance was a lie. His main alliance is of himself, Austin and Heba. A lot of the things he said I feel will change this coming Thursday when he truly sees where he sits in the house.

Stay tuned for more folks!

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

Old 07-30-2014, 12:12 PM   #9
PinkFreak
Wonder Woman

Thanked 2,906 Times in 1,790 Posts
Groans: 60
Groaned at 84 Times in 75 Posts
Default Week 2 DR Questions

1) This week has been a little slow with only having the 1 HOH compitition... How did you maximize your down time to further your game?

I really just got closer to the few people i trust in this game! Heba , Mike , and austin are the ones that actually knows where m heart is!

2) What was your reaction to Serena calling a house meeting?

I honestly was shocked. I 100% thought that she was directing her anger to doc , and austin and i found myself getting put in check. Serena defiantly was a loose cannon this week.

3) Have any of your initial alliances changed? New ones formed?
Yes! We went from The Top 6 , that included luke , Jackson , Myself , Heba , Austin and mike . but like me and heba both trust eachother so we decided to form a alliance with the four of us. its top serect though

4) If you would have won HOH, did you have a target in mind?
If i won HOH , i am defiantly going after Doc. His time in this house is getting really sort with his annoying antics.

5) Did you complete any or all of the YakMerica tasks? Why or why not?
I named 10 thngs about myself because i am so cool

6) If you could send an anonymous message to one HG and they would never know who sent it, who would it be & what would it say?
I would send it to doc simply saying you suck at this game and you should pack your bags! i am really ready for him to go.

YakMerica... Just wait for it

I love The Yak
It's my kind of place
Just walkin' through the front door

Puts a big smile on my face
It ain't too far, come as you are

Hmm, hmm, hmm I love The Yak

PinkFreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-30-2014, 08:11 PM   #10
requiem
Ruby Chen

I love that Doc is getting to everyone. I honestly don't think he is even trying to win, just ruffle feathers! Lol.

The reaction after tomorrow's eviction is going to be INSANE! I really think we are going to have an epic blindside.

Don't expose too much of your heart DA!

#ShineBrightLikeARuby

The Following User Says Thank You to requiem For This Useful Post:
Sphinx (07-30-2014)