Notices

Live at Five with Yakkity Yaks Anything and everything news/weather related should go here

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 10:14 AM   #21
Taea
Senior Yakster

Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
I'm not sure about that. They said this morning that she's been in a single cell in protective custody, but I don't know about Death Row. If I had to share a cell with her, I think I'd off myself.
I think I would off her. I wonder if it is as bad for women in prison who kill children as it is for men. Being a child killer in a mens prison can get you killed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taea is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2009, 10:15 AM   #22
Yellowdog
Senior Yakster

Thanked 5,208 Times in 3,329 Posts
Groans: 32
Groaned at 188 Times in 159 Posts

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/04/w...-anthony-case/
Yellowdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #23
Taea
Senior Yakster

Thanks YD. My brother works as a prison guard in Florida, I wonder if he is at one that has death row on it. He said there are mob rats in there and really bad criminals so next time I talk to him I will have to ask about death row.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #24
Kristin
Senior Yakster

Thanked 2,758 Times in 2,013 Posts
Groans: 6
Groaned at 34 Times in 31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowdog View Post
Now if they could sit in those cells to serve a life sentence, I think it would be fair. They need to get rid of the Death Penalty so that those who are found guilty truly suffer with a life sentence.
Kristin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2009, 10:37 AM   #25
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,447 Times in 5,411 Posts
Groans: 281
Groaned at 153 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taea View Post
I think I would off her. I wonder if it is as bad for women in prison who kill children as it is for men. Being a child killer in a mens prison can get you killed.
all those women in there that cant see their babies and she kills hers? yea, you can bet they beat her ass on a daily basis!
i love it, put her in the gen. pop.!!

Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:41 AM   #26
Taea
Senior Yakster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystycl View Post
all those women in there that cant see their babies and she kills hers? yea, you can bet they beat her ass on a daily basis!
i love it, put her in the gen. pop.!!
I don't feel sorry for women in prison who have kids either though. They did the crime now they have to do the time. I would never ever do anything that could end up sending me to prison and not get so see my sons again.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:44 AM   #27
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Quote:
I don't feel sorry for women in prison who have kids either though. They did the crime now they have to do the time. I would never ever do anything that could end up sending me to prison and not get so see my sons again.
oh i agree.
but those women take it personal when they cant see theirs and you kill yours!

Old 12-11-2009, 10:52 AM   #28
Taea
Senior Yakster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystycl View Post
oh i agree.
but those women take it personal when they cant see theirs and you kill yours!
Yeah, that is what I was thinking too. Some people should be sterilized. That little girl didn't ask to be brought into this world and if that selfish bitch didn't want her there were other ways of dealing with it. She could have put her up for adoption or given her to her parents. Not kill the poor thing.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:56 AM   #29
Kristin
Senior Yakster

Thanked 2,758 Times in 2,013 Posts
Groans: 6
Groaned at 34 Times in 31 Posts

Quote:
Yeah, that is what I was thinking too. Some people should be sterilized. That little girl didn't ask to be brought into this world and if that selfish bitch didn't want her there were other ways of dealing with it. She could have put her up for adoption or given her to her parents. Not kill the poor thing.
Casey's parents wanted to raise her, but Casey wouldn't let them. That's another red flag to me--the grandparents used to see the little girl all the time, then a month goes by and they don't see her at all? Everytime they ask about her, Casey says she's with that nanny, yet they had never met the nanny. I'm not saying the grandparents had anything to do with it, but it seems odd that they didn't question it at all. They just took Casey's word for it.

Oh and I just read that Casey has a hearing at the beginning of January for check fraud. I think that was the check that she stole from her grandmother's purse, but I'm not sure.
Kristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:02 AM   #30
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

i stand by my first post