Notices

Big Brother 15 Big Brother 15 Starts Early this Year, June 26th!

Big Brother - Season 15

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2013, 05:24 PM   #41
Shiny Beige
Silver Yakkster

Thanked 1,930 Times in 1,300 Posts
Groans: 265
Groaned at 28 Times in 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyGal View Post
grandma I think it would be a bigger risk for Andy to take Spencer since Andy has led & stabbed the majority of the jury I mean the Only person Spencer evicted was Judd...

If Andy takes GM at least he will have a shot a selling the it was game and that will help him to get Amanda McPizza Candice & Helen...thinks this could get him Jessie too!

I think the biggest wildcard on voting would be Spencer...who thinks he is going to the F2 no matter who wins the HOH!!
Yup, I agree Spencer is going to the final two. And the winner will be whomever is sitting beside him.

I really don't care who wins out of these three, but I despise Spencer's perverted, sex-crazed, disrespectful lazy self to bee rewarded; and I don't want Andy's mean spirited self to be rewarded for being such a flaming bitch, and I thought GM said a lot of nasty things, so ...

I wonder what would happen if BB included a "None of the Above" category?
Shiny Beige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:59 AM   #42
AIO_7
Senior Yakster

Groans: 3
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Beige View Post
I still don't understand what you are saying. If Andy wins final HOH, it would be smart for him to take Spencer to F2 because everybody knows Spencer is a perv (at best) and nobody will vote for Spencer.

If GM wins final HOH, she would be smart to take Spencer to F2 because everybody hates Spencer and nobody will vote for him.

That's why I think it would be good game play to take Spencer to F2. I am trying to understand why you think taking Spencer to F2 would be "bad game play."

(And yes, I am aware that it was a sucky season, it is over, and I'm still here discussing it.)
You were right, Shiny, and it looks like Andy would have won no matter the F2. He had way more support in the jury than I thought.
AIO_7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2013, 07:03 AM   #43
AIO_7
Senior Yakster

Groans: 3
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Beige View Post

... and you can call me Shiny. We watched the whole season, so we're friends for life!
AIO_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AIO_7 For This Useful Post:
Shiny Beige (09-19-2013)