Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled Season One of the Yak's BB Game

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2012, 06:47 AM   #11
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Thanked 3,890 Times in 2,132 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 278 Times in 209 Posts

By random draw, Kel will be "hosting" this weeks Veto competition! She will be referred to in the posts.

"Shiver Me Veto" Rules: You must select two of the chests. Each contains 7 letters! You will then have a total of 14 letters to spell the highest scoring word with. The points values will be revealed along with the results. Good luck Houseguests! The order of chest selection was also determined by random draw and will be as follows - Kali, Alex, Al, Justin, Cody, Robbie. Please announce your chest selection in the thread so that the next Houseguest may proceed. You must also PM this to me in order to receive your letters.

Quote:
“Arrrrrgggghhhhh Housemateees! Welcome to the first official power of veto competition of the Summer! Kel said, dressed as a pirate. Are you ready to swash buckle your way to victory and collect some booty? Who’s with me???” “ARRRRRGHHHHH” all the houseguests responded. “Here’s what you have to do, each houseguest must select two treasure chests. Each chest contains seven letter tiles. You may use as many or as few of the letter tiles as you choose to spell the highest scoring word. But, there’s a twist the point values won’t be revealed until AFTER you’ve submitted your word. The houseguest who spells the highest scoring word will win the power of veto” So who’s ready to shiver me veeetoooo?”

Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mikey For This Useful Post:
19wingz (07-15-2012), aboe (07-15-2012), Alex336 (07-15-2012), Mystycl (07-15-2012)
Old 07-16-2012, 09:25 PM   #12
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Sorry for the late results guys! Busy, busy week/last few days, thanks for being patient.

Quote:
POV Results: Shiver Me Veto!

Al Spelled – IMPASTOED for 14 points
Alex Spelled – POACHERS for 15 points
Kali Spelled – VIATICUM for 15 points
Cody Spelled - PANZERS 18 points
Robbie Spelled – BACKLIGHTS for 22 points CONGRATULATIONS ROBBIE YOUR HAVE WON THE POWER OF VETO!!!

[B][I]

Due to failure to compete, JUSTIN has been disqualified from the completion and received one penalty point in the game. Three points will result in 1 vote in this week’s eviction.

Old 07-17-2012, 08:54 AM   #13
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Quote:
"Hey guys it's time for the veto meeting!" Robbie said as he stuck his out the sliding glass door. All of the houseguests made their way to the living room. Justin and Cody seated in the two red nomination chairs."

"Cody and Justin, I have nothing against either of you, I just felt like you were not connecting with the rest of the house at the moment of nominations. Justin, you have not proved me wrong and it's hard to hear that someone would enter a game like this, and not complete for POV when they are up for nomination. Cody, I have actually gotten to see you shine this week, and you kicked ass in the POV. But as HOH, I don't feel it is in my best interest to use the POV on either of you this week." "This veto meeting is adjourned!"

"Who will be evicted from the Big Brother House? Find out next time on Big Brother!"

Houseguests, please remember that votes will be are due tomorrow as well as this weeks DR session!
Old 07-19-2012, 11:47 AM   #14
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Quote:
“It’s week two in the Big Brother House, and the game is in full swing! Two houseguests face eviction tonight all at the hands of the biggest power player in Big Brother history. Who will walk out the door, and who will become the new HOH? Welcome to Big Brother!”

“Good evening, I’m Mikey Chen and welcome to Big Brother! As week two comes to a close, we’ve seen no one but Robbie win a competition. Tonight, that will all change. Let’s get right to it!” Mikey clicks the button and begins talking to the Houseguests!”

“Good evening houseguests!” “Hi Mikey!” they replied. “Al, let me ask you a question. You’ve been in the house now for about two week. Who do you feel is the most interesting of all your housemates?” “Ooooh that is a hard one. They all have their own quirks but I would have to say Jarrod has been the life of the party on a lot of nights and when Robbie gets going, he certainly gets pretty interesting. But there isn't one houseguest that I can't say something about that makes them interesting. It is a really good dynamic!” very neutral answer, I like it!”

“Okay, houseguests, the time has come…In just a few moments I will reveal the results of the vote. Just a reminder. When I reveal the evicted houseguests he must say his goodbyes, gather his belongings and walk out the front door. By a vote of 5-4 Cody, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House!”

Cody gathered his bag, and said goodbye to the other houseguests. He walked out the front door where he was interviewed by Mikey!

“Up next the power is up for grabs! Who will become the new HOH? Stay with us!”

HOH 2

Majority Rules

In this competition, you will select the houseguests most likely to do the action. The majority will move on while the minority will be eliminated.

Question 1:

Which Houseguest is most likely to sleep with their best friends boyfriend?

A: Kali or B: Kel

Question 2:

Which houseguess is more likely to take the early morning “walk of shame”?

A: Alex or B: Robbie

Question 3:

Which houseguest is more motherly?

A. Paulette or B. Myst

Question 4:

Which houseguest is more likely to fade into the background after their time on the show?

A. Jarrod or B. Leo

Question 5:

Which houseguest would give a kidney to another houseguest if they needed it?

A. KC or B. Al

Question 6:

Which houseguest is most likely to succeed?

A. Cody or B. Josh

Question 7:

Which houseguest is more likely to have a midlife crisis?

A. Paulette or B. Robbie

Question 8:

Which houseguest is most likely to rebel by getting a sleeve tattoo and multiple piercings?

A. Kel or B. Al

Question 9:

Which houseguest has the lower IQ?

A. Jarrod or B. Alex

Question 10:

Which houseguest would go skinny dipping in broad daylight?
A. KC or B. Myst

Question 11:

Which houseguest is most likely to never meet a significant other
A. Cody or B. Justin
Houseguests, you have 24 hours to compete!
Old 07-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #15
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Quote:
"Welcome back to Big Brother! In just a few moments, we will find out who will be crowned the new H.O.H."

Houseguests, please note that Myst and Paulette did NOT compete in this week's H.O.H competition.
The tie was broken based on who answered with the house majority!

Old 07-21-2012, 09:15 AM   #16
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Quote:
"Welcome to the nomination ceremony!" Leo said as he sat they key block on the table. "I didn't expect to be Head of Household this week, but I am definitely grateful to be here. I've loved getting to know everyone over the past couple of weeks. You've all been so kind and friendly. Of course, that makes it quite difficult to nominate any of you for eviction. However, it is my responsibility as HOH to do just that. So, here we go..."

Kel
Jarrod
Paulette
Al
Kali
Robbie
Alex
Myst

"I have nominated KC and Justin for eviction. Neither of you really talked to me at all until I became HOH. While I did appreciate our chats today, I wish you would have tried to get to know me as Leo the person instead of Leo the Head of Household. You both have a chance at veto, and I wish you good luck! This nominations ceremony is adjourned."
Houseguests, please stay tuned today for Veto selection. You will be PM'd if you select Houseguests choice. Just a note, this is done using random.org
Old 07-21-2012, 03:26 PM   #17
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Quote:
The houseguests all gather in the living room to select the veto players. As H.O.H Leo will select first.

Leo...Selects - Paulette
Justin...Selects - Myst
KC...Selects - Al
Veto Players, the competition will begin tomorrow. You will then have 24 hours to compete! Please PM me if there are any conflicts.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #18
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Houseguests, to make up for my absence this past week please head to the backyard to join a special guest for a special celebration!!!

WELCOME TO THE BIG BROTHER

MARGARITA PARTY!!! Ole'
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikey For This Useful Post:
Leo (07-23-2012)

Old 07-23-2012, 07:15 AM   #19
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 7,529 Times in 5,475 Posts
Groans: 283
Groaned at 153 Times in 143 Posts

so what is up?
the veto isnt in here at all, and its past 24 hours.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #20
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

“Hey guys, it’s time for the veto meeting!” KC said as she stuck her head out the sliding glass door. All of the houseguests gathered in the living room.

"This is the veto meeting. As the winner of this weeks POV, Leo I have the opportunity to veto one of your nominations. Justin, normally this would be the time that I would ask you to stand up and tell me why I should save you from the nomination block and if I weren't on the block myself, I would totally have loved to hear it. Alas, I am up here so... I have seen this show enough to know that not saving yourself is really stupid. With that, I will be using the veto on myself. Leo, because I have chosen to save one of your nominations, you must choose a new houseguest to nominate for eviction."
Leo nodded in KC’s direction, stood up and faced his fellow houseguests.

“This is the worst case scenario for me as Head of Household. I've already made two people angry by nominating them. Now, I must make a third person angry. With that said, I accept my responsibility, and I am hoping to make a decision that is best for the majority of the house. In this game, all we have is our word. But what happens when someone is giving out their word to EVERYONE? And what happens when EVERYONE compares notes? Well, unfortunately, this happens...Jarrod, I'm sorry, but I have to name you as the replacement nominee.” Jarrod smiled, nodded, and took KC’s seat in the nomination chairs.

“Who will be evicted? And who will become the new Head of Household? Find out LIVE Thursday on Big Brother!”

Houseguests, you may cast your votes on Wednesday. Also, please remember to submit your DR sessions then (or before!) as well.