Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled Season One of the Yak's BB Game

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #21
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Thanked 3,890 Times in 2,132 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 278 Times in 209 Posts

Jarrod, and Justin - Please post your final pleas to your fellow houseguests tonight!

Houseguests - Including Jarrod and Justin! Please remember to send your Vote, DR session(S), and Goodbye Messages to me via PM tomorrow. The Diary Room will "open" at Midnight (in all timezones) and you can begin to send these in. Just to keep things organized is the reason for this time frame. Wishing you all the best of luck this week! I also need to know the availability of ALL HOUSEGUESTS for THIS THURSDAY! The LIVE show will be posted at 6PM CST and the H.O.H Competition will begin. Availability is CRUCIAL to this weeks contest, so please let me know ASAP.

Oh, and one last thing Houseguests...whenever you hear this sound...

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2012, 02:54 PM   #22
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

HOUSEGUESTS, PLEASE GATHER IN THE LIVING ROOM IMMEDIATELY FOR A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Over the last few weeks, you have lived with each other in the YBB House, well it's time to....

Tell me how you've enjoyed it! This is just a TEST. Please go back to scheming and loving on your two nominees Jarrod and Justin before one of them is evicted tomorrow!
Old 07-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #23
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

BE SURE TO CLICK THE YOUTUBE LINK BELOW FOR THIS WEEK'S INTRO AND RECAP!!!!

“Up, Down, and All Around, the Big Brother game is in full swing! And no one is safe!” “In just three weeks, we’ve seen game changing moves and evictions, wild games, and even a naked cowboy. It’s safe to say, that the fun, is just getting started. Welcome to Big Brother!”

“Good evening, I’m Mikey Chen. It’s day 18 inside the Big Brother House, and things just keep getting better. This week we saw an interesting combination when H.O.H Leo nominated KC the 42 year old Reality Website Owner from Los Angeles, and Justin the 29 year old Psychological Expert from Pittsburgh for eviction. Then, things got even more wild, when KC won the Power of Veto and removed herself from the block, leaving Leo to nominate one of the most lively houseguests we’ve met this Summer, Jarrod . So, who will walk out the door tonight? Let’s check in with the Houseguests!”

“Good evening Houseguests!” Mikey said as he appeared on the TV screen. “Hi Mikey!” The houseguests cheered. “Alright, I’ve got to ask this, KC, how does it feel to be sitting here safe tonight?” OMG... What a relief! I was already starting to pack! Thank goodness for the veto this week! Course I'm sorry that my winning resulted in Jarrod going on the block... well... kinda sorry. I would rather it be him than me, that's for sure.” “Just as I thought! Well, congratulations to you. “Leo, as H.O.H this week, what was it like to have to make 3 nominations?” “It was definitely the hardest decision I've had to make so far in the game. And I know I ruffled a few feathers. But, let's face it, we're just getting started. The decisions won't get any easier.” “I can’t even begin to imagine the stress you must have felt. Paulette , you’ve gotten to know this group of people over the last three weeks, is there anyone sitting amongst you tonight who has completely shattered your first impression of him/her?” “Hmmmm... great question! Not sure I can fully answer that with confidence yet... I'm not the best at pinning a person off a 1st impression, and I had no clue what I was in for with this game. It's been great fun so far but I don't think we've yet to see everyone's full potential in this game. Some are still very quiet & in the shadows, which will only last so long in this game. In the coming weeks, I feel we will leave the honeymoon stage & things will become more real, so maybe this question would be best asked in the future, seems most are still on their best behavior (except Robbie who apparently doesn't like to be clothed most of the time!).” ”Thank you houseguests, I’ll be back soon!” Mikey said as he faded from the screen.

This episode of "Big Brother" is brought to you by - Yakkityyaks.com come for the Big Brother, stay for the yakking!

“Welcome back to Big Brother! It’s time for the live vote and eviction. Let’s check back in with the houseguests. Houseguests, the time has come for you to cast your vote. Kel, you’re up first. “

Kel enters the Diary Room…”Hi Kel!” Mikey greeted her. “Hey Mr. Chen!” “Please cast your vote to evict now!” Mikey instructed her. “Unfortunately, I’ve got to vote to evict J….”
One by one the rest of the houseguests began to cast their votes as the show went to commercial break.

This portion of "Big Brother" is sponsored in part by The Yak's LFU thread! To cheap to buy the feeds? Make like a floater, and sponge off our dollar...ya cheapskate! http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/sho...107#post373107

“Welcome back! The votes are in, let’s break the news to the houseguests” Mike announced after returning from commercial break. “Houseguests, the votes are in. Just a reminder when I reveal the evicted housguest, he will have just a few moments to say his goodbyes, gather his belongings, and walk out the front door.

PLAY ME -

6-1 Justin, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House!

Justin opened the front door and a burst of cheering and applause rang out as he walked down the steps shaking hands making his way to the couch to meet Mikey.

“Welcome Justin! You can drop your bag right there and have a seat.”

“How does it feel to be the third Houseguest to leave the Big Brother House?”

“Well Im a bit upset I was voted out this early. I feel like I played a good enough game to get further then I did but perhaps I played too much too soon”

“Are you upset that you didn’t make it to the jury house?”

“Yeah. I would have liked to get to the jury house because controlling who wins the game after playing in it is always entertaining”

“Is there any houseguest in the game that you wish to see exit next?”

“I do wish to see Jarrod exit this game. From the information I was given he had been targeting me for quite some time and was really rallying votes to evict me even before he was put up after veto”

“Who would you have targeted this week had you won H.O.H”

“Jarrod and Kel. I think they’re playing as Jeff and Jordan and feel like they have a strong bond together and are working together. Breaking that up would have changed this game”

“What’s one thing you regret about your time in the game?”

“Missing out on some of the challenges. I feel had i paid more attention when they were I would of done so much better in them and I wouldn’t be sitting here evicted from the house.”

Thank you Justin, and we’ll see you back here LIVE on finale night! I’ll have more with Justin LIVE tomorrow morning on “The Yak” Coming up next, the LIVE H.O.H Competition. Stay with us!”

This portion of "Big Brother" is sponsored in part by "Willie's Pork Rinds!" they're so good, you'll wanna' throw em!

“Welcome back, it’s time for the LIVE Head of Household competition, free from the threat of eviction the H.O.H has the most powerful position in the house!”

]

“Houseguests, the power is up for grabs! In honor of the opening of the 2012 Olympic Games in London, it’s time to see who can match up to the Olympic Athletes in the Big Brother H.O.LYMPICS.

PLAY ME -

Here’s how it works: The houseguests will compete in 4 sporting events in the Yak Arcade. The houseguest with the HIGHEST combined total of points at the end of the final event will win the gold. Or, in this case H.O.H. Are you ready Houseguests? Because, this will count as your first battle of endurance of the season!”

Once you have completed an event, please PM me your score. I will be monitoring them, but for accuracy I’d like you to send me your score as well. I will then add them up! You may, as always, only compete in each event a total of one time. The events are as follows:

1. 100 M Running
2. Frisbee Toss
3. Long Jump
4. Spear Toss

“The competition begins now! Goodnight houseguests!” Mikey left the houseguests as they began battling it out. The camera showed them canvasing the backyard beginning their Olympic games.

“Who will become the new H.O.H? And what impact will the mystery siren have on the game? Find out next time, on Big Brother! For now, let’s eavesdrop on the houseguests, from outside the Big Brother House, I’m Mikey Chen…Good night!”
Old 07-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #24
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Houseguests, here is where we stand after tonight! It would appear this group has it out for the bottom row...watch out Jarrod and Kel!

The Following User Says Thank You to Mikey For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (07-26-2012)

Old 07-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #25
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Yakbb

Houseguests, we have a winner in the H.O.LYMPICS! CONGRATULATIONS...

Play Me --->

JARROD, YOU ARE THE NEW H.O.H!!! Leo, please hand Jarrod the key! What's in store for the house now that Jarrod's in power? Find out next time on BIG BROTHER!!!!

Houseguests, please note that Alex will receive a penalty point for failure to compete. Robbie, contacted me in the 11th hour and informed me of connection issues and will be excused. Kali, was excused also due to personal issues.
Old 07-28-2012, 09:48 AM   #26
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Houseguests, this is a lockdown, please go to the backyard! Jarrod...Please go to the Diary Room!

NOTE: Not really a lockdown!
Old 07-28-2012, 10:52 AM   #27
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Watch the ceremony in the Youtube link below!

Hey Everyone! It's time for the nomination ceremony...

P.O.V will begin TODAY as opposed to tomorrow this week's veto players are...

Jarrod selects – KC
Alex selects – Al
Leo selects – Kel

Old 07-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #28
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

Jarrod's Speech to this week's Nominees

I don't think it comes as any surprise to Alex or Leo that they're my choice for nominations this week.

Leo, you were the HOH last week and even after we made an agreement for one week safety in exchange for me not being put on the nomination block, you decided to listen to the wrong people in the House and went back on your deal. You then tried to come to me to explain yourself and wanted to discuss this week's nominations after I won HOH, but I don't know that i can trust you at this point. You told me I was safe last week, and you went back on your word. You know the old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." What assurance do I now have that you wouldn't do the exact same thing to me again?

Alex, you were the ONLY vote to evict me last week. I think it shows your true colors. Even after we tried to work together in an alliance (that you brought Leo into without his knowledge), you also decided to go around to the rest of the Housemates and make deals with them. What is it that Leo said in his Veto Ceremony speech last week? Oh yeah..."what happens when someone is giving out their word to EVERYONE? And what happens when EVERYONE compares notes? Well, unfortunately, this happens."

I like to be able to honestly wish you both good luck with this week's Veto, but I can't do it with any sincerity. So, instead, I'll say, "Good luck with the Veto, Leo. Oh, and Alex...thanks for trying to take me out of the game via Leo's HOH and underhanded lies."

With that, this Nomination Ceremony is adjourned.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:20 AM   #29
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

DUE TO A SCHEDULE CHANGE THIS WEEK VETO IS BEING PLAYED EARLY!!!

Picaso of Veto:

Jarrod, Leo, Alex, Al, KC, and Kel please head to the backyard to compete in this week's Power of Veto Competition. You will have 24 hours to compete! You MUST contact me telling me that you are beginning the challenge, and again with your answers when you have finished the challenge. Your time will play a factor in this competition! I will use the time stamp on your PM's to track your total time. You must correctly indenitfy the "Picaso masterpieces" of your fellow houseguests in the fastest time. The person with the most correct will win. If you all get them correct, then the person who did so in the fasted time will win.

The competition begins...now! Good luck Houseguests!

Old 07-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #30
Mikey
YakTV Executive Producer

OFFICIAL POST COMING SOON:

Congratulations, K.C. you have won the Power of Veto!!!

Alex, did NOT compete and has received his 2nd penalty point this week! 1 more will result in a vote at this weeks eviction

Picaso of Veto Rankings:

1. Kel
2. Jarrod
3. Leo
4. Al