Notices

Big Brother 15 Big Brother 15 Starts Early this Year, June 26th!

Big Brother - Season 15

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2013, 07:58 AM   #1
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

Thanked 2,820 Times in 2,191 Posts
Groans: 44
Groaned at 40 Times in 37 Posts
Liveshow BB15 8/29/13 WE the People cast our vote to evict.....

America will finally get to see one of the hgs we wanted gone leave the BB house tonight...

Now that we have no other jurrors returning to the house.....

Will Julie have a bowl of rice waiting for Aaryn?

Will cbs let Julie ask her about her racist comments?

Will Julie finally shed the Chenbot air she has had on this season & blast the bigot?

Will WE the people get to see her slapped upside the head?

and last but what we are left with

Will cbs help keep Elissa in the house???????

Sorry folks no catchy fun words for tonight just a sense of relief as FINALLY a bigot gets booted out

Edited: this has been a working one... live stream http://www. ustream.tv/channel/bseasonb15 add them together for your stream!!

Subscribe now to CBS All Access

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by SassyGal; 08-29-2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: added link
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SassyGal For This Useful Post:
grandmamichelf (08-29-2013), TheKdd (08-29-2013)
Old 08-29-2013, 08:26 AM   #2
BigBrotherFly
Senior Yakster

Groans: 4
Groaned at 12 Times in 12 Posts

I believe if Aaryn didn't say what she said, she would be America's Favorite. She has been a champ all season with all of her competition wins. I believe Julie Chen is going to keep it classy as usual when she addresses the other HGs.

I really like Aaryn competition wise, and believe she is one of the All-Stars of the house. Too bad her social game wasn't as stellar. Reminds me of Janelle a lot! She was on the block in the beginning then turned it around, she had a great run.
BigBrotherFly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BigBrotherFly For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (08-29-2013)
Old 08-29-2013, 08:33 AM   #3
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Thanked 8,465 Times in 5,521 Posts
Groans: 228
Groaned at 198 Times in 183 Posts

I would have totally rooted for her too if she wasn't such an awful human. Course, she learned the hard way that playing the game for others doesn't work out too well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
My Karma ran over your dogma.
~
TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheKdd For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (08-29-2013), Shiny Beige (08-29-2013)

Old 08-29-2013, 08:53 AM   #4
BigBrotherFly
Senior Yakster

Groans: 4
Groaned at 12 Times in 12 Posts

TheKdd , Remember when Janelle wasn't liked in the beginning of Season 6 (Then she became Fan Favorite -- Beginning to Mid season.).. I really think when Aaryn gets out of the house she will learn from her mistakes. It's live and learn right?
BigBrotherFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:59 AM   #5
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

Thanked 2,820 Times in 2,191 Posts
Groans: 44
Groaned at 40 Times in 37 Posts

But First.....she has to really believe that what she said was wrong.....

Subscribe now to CBS All Access

SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SassyGal For This Useful Post:
Cathy (08-30-2013), Shiny Beige (08-29-2013)
Old 08-29-2013, 09:10 AM   #6
Yellowdog
Senior Yakster

Thanked 5,207 Times in 3,328 Posts
Groans: 32
Groaned at 188 Times in 159 Posts

Unfortunately Julie won't be able to say much because Aryan is going to the jury. That's why I was hoping she left before that. I wanted to see Julie ream her out.
Yellowdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2013, 10:23 AM   #7
Shiny Beige
Silver Yakkster

Thanked 1,880 Times in 1,257 Posts
Groans: 263
Groaned at 28 Times in 25 Posts

But, it has seemed obvious (to me, anyway) that Julie doesn't like Aryan very much. And it shows in the dismissive way Julie speaks to Aryan, when she has to. I think Aryan has noticed, as well. But Aryan is not stupid, and she scrambles well. The only game in town is joining forces with Elissa, so ... Andy might be in for a big surprise.

I also think everyone but Amanda knows Amanda's days are numbered.I understand that McBallless can't vote her out (and live), but everyone else will.
Shiny Beige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #8
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Thanked 2,630 Times in 1,799 Posts
Groans: 193
Groaned at 30 Times in 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrotherFly View Post
TheKdd , Remember when Janelle wasn't liked in the beginning of Season 6 (Then she became Fan Favorite -- Beginning to Mid season.).. I really think when Aaryn gets out of the house she will learn from her mistakes. It's live and learn right?
Sorry, BBFly, while I didn't like Janelle throughout BB 6 until Kaysar left for good, she was NOT even close to being like Aaryn. Racism isn't a mantle that you can just throw off. If she has grown up in that world, it will take her years to unravel all that she has learned. I might have rooted for her myself had she not been a bigot, but there's no forgiveness in me for people like this. I grew up with it. My children grew up with slurs at them. Just never going to be a bigot that I will ever like or even deign to speak to after I find out they are prejudiced.
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #9
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

Thanked 2,630 Times in 1,799 Posts
Groans: 193
Groaned at 30 Times in 28 Posts

When someone gets time, will they provide me a link where Lexi and I can view BB live tonight? Football is on and BB won't air until 12:37 am.
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
grandmamichelf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2013, 12:07 PM   #10
kmteach
Senior Yakster

Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts

I haven't been around here much this summer since I didn't do the feeds but am still keeping up with twitter and watching the show, etc.

Although I am ready to see Aaryn go, I would actually like to see Andy go more, at least for tonight. Why? Because I do think that Aaryn would have the guts to put Amanda and McCrae on the block together. Despite what Andy said in the DR they showed last night, I just don't believe he would do it, he's been their lap dog the entire season.

Maybe I'll be proven wrong. That would be nice.

VOTED AS YAKSTER WITH THE BEST AVATAR - 2010!!
And here's the winning avatar:

kmteach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kmteach For This Useful Post:
Shiny Beige (08-29-2013)